The Royal Family and Nuevo Futuro

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Last edited:
Infanta Pilar is its Honorary President ,nice to see Pilar and Letizia in the same room ;)

I noticed the current Marquesa de Castelldosríus is helping the Infanta Pilar launch this years Nuevo Futuro.

Hopefully we'll see Queen Sofia attending this year I've given up any hope on Queen Letizia ever attending it.

:previous: Nice to hear Infanta Pilar speaking about Leonor. I wonder how often she sees her great-niece (I can't imagine it would be that often)?

Its the 1st time I've seen Queen Letizia and her husbands 1st cousin Doña Simoneta Luisa Gómez-Acebo photographed together in years and its also the queens 1st visit to the Nuevo Futuro in almost a decade?

She attended on November 16, see my post above :flowers:

And she paid another visit together with her son Fernando on November 22:

** Pic ** gettyimages gallery **

Thanks but I was referring to the event attended by the 2 queens which the Infanta has to the best of my knowledge never missed,in the past its been mainly queen Sofia who's supported her sister in law.

:previous:

Just now I've found a photo of November 23, another attendance at the Nuevo Futuro and this time obviously (maybe only for a short time?) without the wheelchair:

** Pic **

Back
Top Bottom