The Queen's Cup Sailing Event: July 1-4, 2004

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Anna_R

Heir Apparent
City
Rio de Janeiro
Country
Brazil
New Photos of Letizia today

From Getty Images

Caption:
VALENCIA, SPAIN: Spain's Princess Letizia,® wife of Prince Felipe of Asturias waves to photographers, as she is flanked by the president of the nautic club Manuel Casanova (L) and admiral Marcial Sanchez in the Queen's cup boat race. off the coast of Valencia, 03 July 2004. AFP PHOTO JOSE JORDAN (Photo credit should read JOSE JORDAN/AFP/Getty Images)

Letizia

Loved This Picture

Hope you enjoy it,
Anna

The Queen's Cup 2004

Felipe and Letizia attended the Queen's cup boat race today, off the coast of Valencia

Here's the first pictures that I found.

From Getty Images

Letizia waving

Pretty Letizia

Felipe

hope you enjoy them,
love,
Anna

One more

From Yahoo

Spain's Crown Prince Felipe arrives at the Royal Nautical Club in Valencia, Spain, Saturday July 3, 2004. The Prince is participating in the sixth edition of the Queen Sofia Sailing Trophy. (AP Photo/EFE/Kai Forsterling)

Felipe

:heart:
Anna

The Prince's new CAM will be presented this Wednesday in Valencia
From Panorama-Actual.es

The new CAM from the shipowners Fernando León and Kiko Sánchez Luna and supported by Prince Felipe will be presented this Wednesday in Valencia where it should debut in the Queen's Cup (Trofeo Su Majestad la Reina) that is going to take place from July 1st to 4th in the Valencian waters.

This new racing boat, designed by Farr Yacht Desing has 54 ft. and was built in Fuente Alamo, by Grupo M. Torres, under Richard Guillies supervision.

Full article (in Spanish)

Anna ;)

I love seeing these photos. I'm so sick of people on other boards saying that these two don't really love each other and that this is all just staged. I think it is clear that they adore and love each others company.

how nice! that pics were cute...

does anyone know why was that dinner held? was it the party of the queen's cup?

by the way, what a heel in those shoes, taking into account she is on holiday. better not think about the official duties... she would have to use really high shoes.

Originally posted by Bubbette@Jul 5th, 2004 - 9:56 am
How does she walk in those shoes?
i'm also wondering that....

Originally posted by carlota+Jul 5th, 2004 - 1:28 pm--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (carlota @ Jul 5th, 2004 - 1:28 pm)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Bubbette@Jul 5th, 2004 - 9:56 am
How does she walk in those shoes?
i'm also wondering that.... [/b][/quote]

NO wonder for me

Originally posted by paloma@Jul 4th, 2004 - 7:44 pm
I love seeing these photos. I'm so sick of people on other boards saying that these two don't really love each other and that this is all just staged. I think it is clear that they adore and love each others company.
If I were you I would not bother getting annoyed with the comments of these people. Nothing they may think or say will change what this couple--or any of these royal couples we discuss--feel in their hearts. So just enjoy the lovely images of a couple clearly enrapturd. At least that's what I do.

Originally posted by paloma@Jul 4th, 2004 - 7:44 pm
Until he starts screwing around.

Originally posted by Bubbette+Jul 5th, 2004 - 5:31 pm--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Bubbette @ Jul 5th, 2004 - 5:31 pm)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-paloma@Jul 4th, 2004 - 7:44 pm
Until he starts screwing around. [/b][/quote]
My! That is a bitter response.

Originally posted by ennyllorac+Jul 5th, 2004 - 6:56 pm--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (ennyllorac @ Jul 5th, 2004 - 6:56 pm)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by Bubbette@Jul 5th, 2004 - 5:31 pm
<!--QuoteBegin-paloma
@Jul 4th, 2004 - 7:44 pm

My! That is a bitter response. [/b][/quote]
And quite pessimistic and cynical!

Originally posted by ennyllorac+Jul 5th, 2004 - 5:56 pm--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (ennyllorac @ Jul 5th, 2004 - 5:56 pm)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
<!--QuoteBegin-paloma

My! That is a bitter response. [/b][/quote]
No, just realistic!

Originally posted by Bubbette+Jul 5th, 2004 - 10:20 pm--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Bubbette @ Jul 5th, 2004 - 10:20 pm)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by ennyllorac@Jul 5th, 2004 - 5:56 pm
<!--QuoteBegin-paloma

My! That is a bitter response.
No, just realistic! [/b][/quote]
Why do you think that having an affair is realistic?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom