Terrorist Attack near Marivent Palace: July 30, 2009

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I loved seeing the photo of Felipe and Letizia comforting the families of the victims. This is a truly horrific tragedy, and I am glad to see the royal family taking part in honoring the innocent victims.

Lucky that Their Majesties were away on official business. It is nice to see that the royals are there when their people need them.

I wonder will it have an impact on how accessible the Spanish Royal Family are with the public ?

I hope not, I admire the Borbóns .

I'm sorry, I don't understand your question, if I understood right, I guess they are accessible to the public, and for me that's really nice, from them to show their people they "care" about important things like those attacks. If I didn't understand, would you explain it better for me?? :flowers::flowers:

I'm sorry, I don't understand your question, if I understood right, I guess they are accessible to the public, and for me that's really nice, from them to show their people they "care" about important things like those attacks. If I didn't understand, would you explain it better for me?? :flowers::flowers:

I was asking if the recent terrorist attack would curtail how accessible the Spanish RF are with the public .Would there be an increase in security or would the RF become less accessible to the general public in light of what has happened ?

I was asking if the recent terrorist attack would curtail how accessible the Spanish RF are with the public .Would there be an increase in security or would the RF become less accessible to the general public in light of what has happened ?

The ETA threat has been around for decades. The recent attack might result in an increase of security certainly but they won't and can't reduce their public appearances. Monarchy is about to show that you are there for your people, especially in difficult times, in Spain more than anywhere else. Because the Spanish monarchy is less settled than others their strategy is a lot based on trying to make themselves indispensable by getting involved in as many events as possible what will need to be kept up, even more in times of terroristic acts within the country.

Thank you! :flowers::flowers:

I'm sure they will increase their body guards and staff, and I agree with Duke of Marmalade, they can't reduce their agenda because of those attacks they've been there for a long time; also I believe they are one of the closest royal families with their people, if that happens would be a shame :flowers::flowers:

The ETA threat has been around for decades. The recent attack might result in an increase of security certainly but they won't and can't reduce their public appearances. Monarchy is about to show that you are there for your people, especially in difficult times, in Spain more than anywhere else. Because the Spanish monarchy is less settled than others their strategy is a lot based on trying to make themselves indispensable by getting involved in as many events as possible what will need to be kept up, even more in times of terroristic acts within the country.

That's what endears me so much about the Spanish Royal Family :flowers:

Posts regarding on today bombs exploded in Majorca has been moved to this thread. Please continuing the disscusion there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom