Summer Holidays in Mallorca: 2007

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Letizia is wonderful, i lover her outfit. And she have new jewels. . .

I love Letizia`s dress, and the neclace and earrings seems to be news

This is my favorite thread!! :flowers:

Letizia looks beautiful I love the dress and jewlery, and Felipe is very tanned and handsome :in_love:

That Leonor is so spunky and funny. So much personality for such a little tot! I think she's now the undisputed star of the family. I laugh out loud with her.

Oh--love Letizia's dress. She looks awesome.

Yes..It was said and repeated here and there...But what a doll Infanta Leonor is! And she has her charisma too! I hope she will be the Queen...People will be mad about her...:wub:

Vanesa.

I've noticed this thread (Summer in Majorca) seems to fill up pretty quick, and with a ton of posts. Last year's thread had over 1,000 posts in it! But I can see why, when a family has four cute little girls, four mischievous young boys, three beautiful princesses, three handsome men, a loving mother and grandmother, and the patriarch of the family who's also King of Spain.

Anyway, those pictures of Leonor and "her" sunglasses just melt me. You could tell from the pictures that she thought that she was the coolest thing since iced tea was invented, and her Mom and Grandma thought so as well!:wub:

How nice to see them out tonight! The gold-ish dress is great, a very popular style right now(love her shoes!). And Felipe's clothes compliments Letizia's dress just right! Together they are definitely a handsome couple!

Finally.

Tonight she looks really good for a summer dinner in Palma; I rarely like her style and Today I'm happily surprised, she's matching the accesories with the dress and shoes and the outfit is right for a person her age.

That's the kind of style she should stick to when it comes to "not so formal" kind of activities.

"Playa" means beach! :flowers:

Hey, friends! Do you remember those people who was worried about Infanta Leonor's leg in her Official Christmas photo? I hope they realizes this adorable little girl has a wonderful pair of legs and CAN surely use them properly! :ROFLMAO::lol: Oh, these rumors!

Vanesa.

Leonor is so cute, I just love the way their parents dress her!!!!

Yeah, I think Leonor will be a "fashion icon" before reaching 3. If I were a designer or manufacturer of girl clothing, I'd copy anything Leonor wears. ;)

Just a reminder to everone--While I think that we can aree that the children of the Spanish royals are quite cute posts such as "She's adorable" and "how cute" are considered empty posts and will therefore be deleted. As stated in the FAQ section:

Empty posts are very short replies which add no value to the thread and do not contribute to or advance the discussion. Since these posts interrupt the flow of discussion, the moderators routinely remove them.

So rather than just posting that you think the children are cute expand on that and contribute to the discussion!

marezdote
Spanish Forum Moderator

Princess Letizia looks great, her dress is just right for the warm summer evening. I think this summer we are going to be spoiled with lots of photos of this interesting family!

This family is great. They're so down-to-earth and that's really unique. I mean they allow themselves and their children to be photographed during what is supposd to be their holiday away from duties and without limits. They don't even mind and take the time to pose for them, wave at them and smile.

Well, they do it every year and will have to do it for the rest of their lifes. Just imagine the reaction, not only on this forum, if they didn't :rolleyes:

Maybe I am the only person who doesn't like the dress. It looks like a bag on her, weird pattern and why the pregnancy cut? To prevent people from thinking that she is too skinny? The colour looks good on her though. The new hair cut is soooo boring, I wish she hadn't cut it and had some options for variety.

Felipe looks terrific, tan, handsome and nice casual look (doesn't happen too often with him).

Duke of Marmalade said:
Maybe I am the only person who doesn't like the dress. It looks like a bag on her, weird pattern and why the pregnancy cut? To prevent people from thinking that she is too skinny? The colour looks good on her though. The new hair cut is soooo boring, I wish she hadn't cut it and had some options for variety.

Felipe looks terrific, tan, handsome and nice casual look (doesn't happen too often with him).

You are not the only one, who doesn't like the dress. The pattern doesn't work for me either.
But I really like how Letizia looks - she's shinig, and I do like the new haircut. Her face seems a little fuuler, and that suits her a lot too. :)

And of courss, Felipe looks terrific, as usual.

I'm not sure if you're a girl, but the style of the dress is called a "bubble" skirt.

Lovely dress letizia was wearing last night to that dinner. Looks great on her. I think it's the kind of dress that doesn't look good on everyone, but it sure looks amazing on her. She looks so incredibly happy! Felipe looks handsome, but I guess that information is irrelevent as he always looks that way :lol:
I think Leonor's dresses, as well as Sofia's, are great advertising for Spain's children clothes. I;m sure that not only mothers in Spain want to dress their daughter like Leo, but women all over the world who see that angelic face would. If I weren't living in Spain and had a little girl I would sure considere a visit to Spain to go baby shopping :)
I hope we'll get to see more of Leo and Sofia today, I know it's repetative, but they're just so cute :wub: Can't wait to see what they'll be wearing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom