Summer Holidays in Mallorca: 2007

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I loved the way little Leonor walked along the line looking up at each person and opting
to take papa's hand. :wub:
They are a beautiful family.

Nice pictures! The Dukes of Palm seem to be such happy and energetic parents.

Awwww! How cute! Sofia with her Mom, big sister, and Grandma Sofia. She is too cute in that little white hat, obviously to protect her delicate head, and Leonor also is sweet in her pink hat. She is looking more grown up by the day!

thanks for thses new pictures!!!

sofia is so cute sleeping in her mummy's arms!!
and leonor with her pink cap!!

ohh, i am charming with all the photos. thanks so much LULA.
it simes Leonor perfere her day's arms, like that she have a better viwe from all... eh eh eh. go on posting ...

Wow! they brought sofia too, hope to see more pictures of her, leonor is so cute in that pink hat.

Queen Sofía, Princess Letizia and her daughters Sofia and Leonor are seen on board "Somni" during the second stage of the 26th Copa del Rey regatta off the coast of Palma de Mallorca

ANP Beeldbank
ANP Beeldbank
ANP Beeldbank
ANP Beeldbank
ANP Beeldbank

Thanks lula, do you know if selected members of the media are on board because these pics seem to be taken at close range.

Both daughters are adorable. Sofia is a big baby as well, I guess she'll become the same calibre as Leonor. When you look at tiny Letizia with her two girls I guess she'll need a lot of energy to cope when they are both old enough to run around. There is a lot of Borbon features in them, no question.

Leonor is wearing her cap like a little Capt'n ;) Looks like she already enjoys being in charge.

THANK YOU EVERYONE SO MUCH FOR POSTING ALL THE WONDERFUL PICTURES AND VIDEOS!!!!
I have never seen a prettier child then Leonor, not only is she beautiful to look at, but she seems to have such a great personality to go along with it. I also loved where she took her daddy's hand and he immediately turned and picked her up, you can tell that they are very good parents. I also love watching granny with all the chilldren, what a lucky family to have such a wonderful role model in Queen Sofia. She seems like such a warm and caring woman. I hope they have a womderful vacation and I can't wait for all of them to get together and give us more pictures.

sofia is so cute sleeping in her mummy's arms
and leonor with her pink cap

thanks for new pictures

i love the picture where leonor 's wearing sofia's sunglasses!!

she's already a star!!

The press goes in a boat of the organization of the regata, in a while determined allow them to approach the Somni so that they make photos. In television the images had much movement :ROFLMAO:

:rolleyes: They must feel like in a zoo most time of their lifes, being photographed and stared at :rolleyes: Good that Leonor is an open minded child who enjoys what's going on.

Thank you all so much for all these wonderful pictures. Infanta Sofia looks incredibly cute in that outfit safely in mommy's arms. And Leonor :wub:, well what can I say. She's just incredible. I guess she finally succeeded in 'stealing' her grandmothers sunglasses this year :lol: Nice to see after last years attempt. Letizia looks amazing doesn't she! So incredibly happy with her girls

She is absolutely adorable! Thanks for the pictures.

what a couple of cuties! leonor looks quite like a lively girl. i have the impression she gets whatever she wants of mummy and daddy with her smile and ideas, such as stealing sofia's sunglasses.

sofia looks adorable sleeping in letizia's arms. can't wait to see what she will look like when she is leonor's age!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom