Summer Holidays in Mallorca: 2007

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Queen Sofia and Princess Letizia, together in Palma de Mallorca, with Infant Leonor, the oldest daughter of Letizia and Irene, the smaller daughther of Infant Cristina.

Deadline Photo Press

Thanks Lula, but i can't see the photos =(

Thanks for the pics, leonor is so cute, she's going to be one stylish young lady in the future.

How beautiful Leonor is! she said : "beach beach":wub:
...and princess Letizia is simple,natural and beautiful as always:princess3:, I know that it is very repetitive but i really LOVE this family :heartflower:

Great picture! :flowers: I hadn't seen this one yet. Is Letizia wearing a bikini underneeth her t-shirt? It seems like she has it tied in her neck

Yes Princess Leonor, she has a swimsuit underneath of her t-shirt.

Last edited:
What a pleasure it is to see this family out and about always. Leonor seems like such a happy, well adjusted kid!

i love all the photos, they are just amaizing. i adore see letiza with irene in her arms, nice unt. leonor is beautiful day by day.hope se all teh kings gradechidren all together.

thank you for putting photos and viedos here.
i agree that it was good to see irene in letizia's arm,but i can't help saying it would be wonderful to see leonor in his aunt cristina's arm too.

Thanks for posting the photos and videos. I will be like others who have repeated themselves and comment how much I adore this family. They never put on false airs.

Leonor is a very charming girl--she's so big and outgoing and confident it is hard to recall that she is not yet two years old. She's a charmer. And I find Letizia looking really, really well--relaxed, happy and low key, just as one ought to be when on vacation. Felipe seems so happy as a family man. Anyhow, I just really like them.

Wow! That Leonor has a load of pesonality for such a young toddler. Am I the only one who thinks she's going to be a real firecracker? Her parents are going to have their hands full with this little devil. I love her--such personality so young!

Oh, I meant to ask, can someone link to bigger images from london features? They seem to have a few different ones. Thanks!

In this video, I couldn't help but notice a weird thing that Letizia does with Leonor. Right about at the 20-30 second area of the video it looks like she is brushing something off Leonor and then there is a weird way her hand goes up by Leonor's neck then Letizia pats Leonor's upper chest. I'm not saying she did anything in a mean way or anything like that but to my eyes it all looked a little odd. I ran the video back a few times because it just struck me as a bit odd.

Last edited:
I noticed she did that brushing thing at Sofia's presentation too. No big deal, probably just Letizia's way of showing her daughter affection, or maybe Leonor likes being comforted that way.

thank you for putting photos and viedos here.
i agree that it was good to see irene in letizia's arm,but i can't help saying it would be wonderful to see leonor in his aunt cristina's arm too.

yes, i really want a picture of cristina with Leonor:flowers:, because i never seen any sweet picture of aunt Cristina with niece Leo! excepting this one:http://img265.imageshack.us/img265/3740/bautizodesofi15070755ah8.jpg

I noticed she did that brushing thing at Sofia's presentation too. No big deal, probably just Letizia's way of showing her daughter affection, or maybe Leonor likes being comforted that way.

I just went back and looked at it again and paused some frames of it. It looks more like a "good girl, nice going, so glad you are behaving " type of a thing. Maybe?

Maybe she was wiping off her saliva, it happens to kids at this age.
My favourite part of the video when Leonor reached out to grab her father's hand, so sweet:wub:,& he lifted her.

...sOfIa.... said:
Is The Queen wearing converse? :ermm:

Yep, I think she is!.. How cool is she! :lol:

In this video, I couldn't help but notice a weird thing that Letizia does with Leonor. Right about at the 20-30 second area of the video it looks like she is brushing something off Leonor and then there is a weird way her hand goes up by Leonor's neck then Letizia pats Leonor's upper chest. I'm not saying she did anything in a mean way or anything like that but to my eyes it all looked a little odd. I ran the video back a few times because it just struck me as a bit odd.

I think she's "caressing" her.

Leonor is such a happy girl and so adorable. She's clearly the star. She's in every frame whereas her grandparents are hardly in any. Look at all the photographers there! Love her dress.

If I don't know, I wouldn't guess Letizia has two babies. Her figure looks exactly the same as her old days. The hair band makes her look younger. Her outfit on vacation is very much like Ralph Lauren style. Very relaxed but chic.

Last edited:
Thank you all for the wonderful pics - it's so sweet that Leo and Irene had a girl's day on the boat,
it's so great that they are nearly the same age and therefore have a playmate to share their little
world with :)

The other pics from yesterday have also been wonderful, it's always a surprise
what nice dresses and new hairstyle the little princess has - she'll be a style icon one day ;):)

thanks for the last pictures and videos!!

I love when leonor says" playa, playa!!" so cute!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom