Summer Holidays in Mallorca: 2007

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Does an over two year child still have to use a pacifier, at least during the day? She is not a baby anymore but it makes her look like one. It's not good for the teeth either and the later she stops the worse. But Cristina is one of the most experienced royal mothers around, she will know.

No, Irene's teeth are probably going to be just fine.

But those two little girls are just too cute. Hopefully we'll see more pictures of them playing together in the coming days and weeks. I thinks it's good that they're so close in age, since Irene is the only little girl among three brothers, so she and Leonor, and Sofia too, when she gets old enough, can play together. I do feel sorry for Victoria, since she's the only girl, and the girl cousins are quite a bit younger than her!

Does an over two year child still have to use a pacifier, at least during the day? She is not a baby anymore but it makes her look like one. It's not good for the teeth either and the later she stops the worse. But Cristina is one of the most experienced royal mothers around, she will know.

You are correct. She is too old to still use a binky. It can be bad for her teeth but it more importantly impedes normal speech development. Children who use pacifiers longer than recommended are also more likely to develop ear infections. Physicians recommend weaning by age 2 at the latest. She is still an adorable little girl along with her cousin.

Thanks for the pics
It is just me or the Urdangarin boys are learning to sail? 'cuz in those pics it seemed like Cristina was teaching them something:rolleyes:

Queen Sofía and Princess Letizia, with Leonor and Irene in Mallorca

http://actualidad.terra.es/addon/img/feed/actualidad/20070729/7216c14807e47g.jpg

Leonor looks like she is getting so big so fast. I can never get over the amount of hair both of these little girls have at their ages. My neighbor has a daughter that is over 2 years and she doesn't have nearly as much as these two have. I guess it's great hair genes!:lol:

p.s. I'm greedy, I want even more pics. The SRF has spoiled me over the last few years, I can hardly wait for more pics of their vacation.:lol:

ABC.es: gente - gente - La Reina y la Princesa salieron a navegar con la Infanta Leonor

"The Queen and the Princess went out to sail with the Infanta Leonor"

Dressed in a seaworthy suit, of stripes blue and white, and a white sandals, the Infanta Leonor went out yesterday to sail on board of the yacht "Somni". With her, the Queen, the Princess of Asturias, the Infanta Dona Cristina and her daughter, Irene(...)

Thanks for the link BL!

It seems we have Juan & Froilan part 2 with Leo and Irene :lol:

I'm glad that Leonor and Irene had a fun day out with Grandma and Aunt Letizia and Aunt Cristina. They will probably grow up close, kind of like Juan and Froilan, since they're so close in age. They might even let little Sofia join in when she's big enough. I wonder how they're parents keep up with them when they're together? Now that would be a sight to see!:lol:

I'm also very glad. And the two girls are so beatiful than they makes two dolls together. I'm also waiting to see the boys..and the Dukes of Lugo. Froilan uses to be funny. :rolleyes:

Vanesa.

PHOTOS

Queen of Spain Sofia an Asturias princess Letizia go out to navegate whit Leonor and Irene in Mallorca island.

POLFOTO - altid med i billedet+

Inaki Urdangarin family and friends go out to navigate around the Palma of Mallorca island.they can see a beautiful places and enjoy in a shunsine day.

POLFOTO - altid med i billedet

Queen Sofia and Princess Letizia, together in Palma de Mallorca, with Infant Leonor, the oldest daughter of Letizia and Irene, the smaller daughther of Infant Cristina.

Deadline Photo Press

Thanks lula for the pics!

The Queen adores those two cuties:wub: (who wouldn't:rolleyes:)

Wonderful pictures from a great family! I love Letizia´s clothes - and shoes! She looks just fantastic, and so happy. Leonor is a real cutie :wub: with her curls and that beautiful dress. Felipe is a charmer with a little bit grey in his hair. The Queen looks lovely as always and she and Letizia seem to have a great relationship, they have fun together.

I love the pic of Letizia with Irene in her arms!!

mallorcadiario.com

Leonor, the 'star' of the Nautical Club

The Infanta Leonor has returned for the second year to the Nautical Club where there is celebrated the Cup of the King of Sail and like it could not be of another form she has turned into the major certification of the event eclipsing her parents, the Princes of Asturias, and even to her grandparents, the Kings Don Juan Carlos and Dona Sofía.

The first-born one of Don Felipe and Dona Leticia has come to the sports port passed the eleven of the morning in a car that Don Juan Carlos was leading and in which also there were travelling Dona Sofía and her mother Doña Letizia. On having gone out of the vehicle the King has closed the doors with key and has 'forgotten' that the small Leonor still was remaining inside.
(...)

In the sports facilities Leonor has done of theirs and has taken advantage of the moment in which her mother has left her in the soil to run towards the photographers. Dona Letizia on having realized has said to her smilingly: " where do you go? " And she has been going to gather her before the attentive look of Don Felipe.

There it has been where the Infanta, demonstrating once again that she does not scare the cameras, has gone towards the photographers with her two wands in the hand to delight with a series of put that have done the delights of there present. As a star and always with a smile in the mouth. This way she has put the small Leonor in which all the looks have settled.

I love the pic of Letizia with Irene in her arms!!

I was thinking the same Paty! It's so sweet. I don't think we've ever seen a picture of Letizia with irene in her arms before.

Este mañana los Príncipes de Asturias han llegado al club Naútico de Palma de Mallorca, donde hoy comienza la XXVI Copa del Rey de Vela, acompañados por la infanta Leonor. Este el el segundo año que la pequeña asiste a las regatas en las que cada año participan su padre, don Felipe, y su abuelo, el rey Juan Carlos. Ayer Leonor y su prima, Irene Urdangarín, disfrutaron de una divertida jornada en alta mar, la primera de sus vacaciones, junto a la Princesa de Asturias y la reina Sofía, a bordo de la lancha Somni.

http://multimedia.hola.com/noticias-de-actualidad/2007/07/30/leonor-mallorca.jpg

The first-born one of Don Felipe and Dona Leticia has come to the sports port passed the eleven of the morning in a car that Don Juan Carlos was leading and in which also there were travelling Dona Sofía and her mother Doña Letizia. On having gone out of the vehicle the King has closed the doors with key and has 'forgotten' that the small Leonor still was remaining inside.
(...)
LOL :ROFLMAO: Granpa of the Year title, without any doubts :lol:

Cool pictures so far, thanks everyone! It was great to see just Leonor and Irene together (not that I'm not missing the rest of the children ;)). Leo looks so cute today with her white dress! :wub:

http://www.mallorcadiario.com/images/julio2007/leonorestrellag.jpg

This pic of Leo and her two "wands" is so great, another little fan of Harry Potter growing? ;)

Last edited:
LOL :ROFLMAO: Granpa of the Year title, without any doubts :lol:

I want to see the scene of the " Grandfather of the Year ":lol: I imagine the laughs of the press.:lol: Poor Leonor, she has to take revenge for her grandfather. :bangin:

the pictures are great! letizia looks very good after giving birth to 2 daughters. such a shame we couldn't see sofia though... perhaps tomorrow!

the article said they went for a snack at a cafe in the port. letizia ordered orange juice, the queen a coffee and felipe ordered a soft drink. they also mention that letizia spoke with the press and was concerned about the amount of jellyfish this year.

isn't that leonor she is holding? they both look so alike...

i quite like letizia's yellow shirt... :)

Paty was referring to this picture of Letizia holindg Irene, taken yesterday:
Galerías de imágenes

Todays' pictures are marvelous. Leo looks so cute in that dress :wub: Are they on board of Somni now? I'd love to see some pictures of them on the boat. Letizia looks incredibly good

Leonor looks so adorable! Wonder when we might be able to see Sofia? Maybe she is too small yet to take out. Letizia looks so happy!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom