Summer Holidays in Mallorca: 2007

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes. Indeed. Photos may takes you doing a casual gesture and when fixed in a pic, it could be magnified. I do not see anything in Infanta Christina's face that could show coldness or hate toward her Sister-in-Law...She seems only to be thinking in another think...Or maybe she could be slightless tired...Who really knows?

Vanesa.

At least 80% of what is written in this forum is based on photos, isn't it? And why are photos a credible source when commenting on how much in love the princes are or on endless issues regarding Leonor's personality - but in this case we just can't trust pictures because they could reveal that Letizia's relation to Cristina is not good :rolleyes: It all depends on the eye of the spectator I guess ;)

So if Cristina shows this annoyed expression on her face towards Letizia on almost any occasion they were photographed together during let's say the last 1 1/2 years (and that was not very often) I don't call this coincidence but would suggest there is a deeper reason for it.

So if Cristina shows this annoyed expression on her face towards Letizia on almost any occasion they were photographed together during let's say the last 1 1/2 years (and that was not very often) I don't call this coincidence but would suggest there is a deeper reason for it.

I don't know it's true or not. If it's, it's certainly not a right behaviour in public for a born princess :eek:.

At least 80% of what is written in this forum is based on photos, isn't it? And why are photos a credible source when commenting on how much in love the princes are or on endless issues regarding Leonor's personality - but in this case we just can't trust pictures because they could reveal that Letizia's relation to Cristina is not good :rolleyes: It all depends on the eye of the spectator I guess ;)

Didn't I just say that? hahahahaha

Last edited:
I thought both ladies were beautful in their own special way. I loved Letizia's outfit she looked very fashionable and elegant. The only thing about Christina, she looked beautiful, her hair and make-up were lovely. However the outfit was all wrong, purely because it was unflattering and hid that stunning figure of hers!

Personally, i don't see why there is a problem with her wearing body shimmer on her legs. It highlights her tan and just adds a touh of glamour. It gives a nice sheen to her and you wouldnt even see the glitter unless you had zoomed right in to her leg. Is she somehow above such things because she is a princess:rolleyes:

:lol: Letizia looks great for a cockail party or a chic night out with friends but not here. Lula said the dress might be only four centimeters short but it does make the difference at that occasion. Too sexy and that body oil ... more suitable for a hot salsa party rather than a dinner with dignitaries :eek:

Zap's wife wore a short dress too, she looked great and the dress looked very appropriate for the occasion as it had the correct length and did not look too sexy. Yes she's older but still has a great figure, similar to Letizia.
spaansekoningshuis.web-log.nl: Afspraak

Is it bad to be sexy? :lol: I do not believe that for being a bit sexy she should conceal her body, more when they have paid for the reasonable quantity of 300.000 auros.:lol:

Please, it is a summer, if the Queen can dress her collection of pyjamas, the Princess can allow take a more juvenile model. We are accustomed to seeing the Princess with a length for the knee, classic and formally .... it is good that at some time she breaks with it. Many young princesses choose for skirts over the knee ... and it does not happen at all.

Thanks Lula for the video!!

Letizia looks so happy!! it's great to see her like that!!! she seemed to enjoy a lot her holidays!!!!

Is it me or the princess has some bruises on her left shoulder?

:lol: Letizia looks great for a cockail party or a chic night out with friends but not here. Lula said the dress might be only four centimeters short but it does make the difference at that occasion. Too sexy and that body oil ... more suitable for a hot salsa party rather than a dinner with dignitaries :eek:

Zap's wife wore a short dress too, she looked great and the dress looked very appropriate for the occasion as it had the correct length and did not look too sexy. Yes she's older but still has a great figure, similar to Letizia.
spaansekoningshuis.web-log.nl: Afspraak

Short and innapropiate dress was the dress of Princess Madeleine in King Haralds 70's celebration, not this one.

Has someone seen the papparazzi photo of Letizia in her Bikini which was made during their holiday???

I think Letizia looks great, the queen's outfit is questionable and I am afraid Christina's makes her look very dowdy, her skirt looks a bit bohemian to me.

i loved letizia's dress. it looks ultra chic and classic, although perhaps it's a bit short considering the ocassion. i'd say it would suit a bit better a private event, although i loved the fact she changed her usual wear... who may have designed it? i'd give her a 8/10 today, super!

Very beautiful pictures of the royal family they are very relaxed after there vacantions on Mallorca !!

i loved letizia's dress. it looks ultra chic and classic, although perhaps it's a bit short considering the ocassion. i'd say it would suit a bit better a private event, although i loved the fact she changed her usual wear... who may have designed it? i'd give her a 8/10 today, super!

I think the reason it looks soooo short is that she is wearing such high heels. It's very lovely dress.

Sorry but all women looks bad!
Letizia: sorry, but she looks cheap! She can use that dress in a private dinner/party, not in a official occasion.
The Queen: satin pijamas, ready to go to bed.
Cristina: She is a gorgeous woman, but, what was that?

The men looks very nice, though.

I think Crisiñaki hit it on the head when she pointed out the need for these ladies to put their heads together in advance of these joint official occasions. They all looked like they were dressed for different kinds of events: Queen for a slumber party, Letizia for a private cocktail party, Cristina for god only knows what. But whatever. I mean, Letizia's dress was nice, and she looks smashing in it, shows off her body perfectly, but it's just not appropriate for the kind of event, as many have already said.

I do not understand how you can deduce so much from a single photo of an photoshoot, your psychological analysis astonishes to me.

Everything we deduce is from photos or videos we see! We only can assume things I think that at this point we can only assume that they really don't get very well along, we have never seen a single photo of them talking and having a good time together like two friends!!
I think Elena and her husband should really be present at the dinner, to me it was a disrespect (only, of course, if they had a very good explanation).
Letizia is very sexy and very tan,:flowers: black is the real colour that brings out her tan, but the dress is to short for the ocassion! Doesn't she has a fashion adviser or does she dress always what she wants?
In my opinion their summer vacations outside Mallorca where join with their children otherwise they wouldn't just came back from two weeks far from their children and went sailling, so to me the children where with them all this time and not in Mallorca with grandma!

Last edited:
... but the dress is to short for the ocassion! Doesn't she has a fashion adviser or does she dress always what she wants?

She does not, we had that before, and this is the result. A fashion person would not only save a lot of time for Letizia but also prevent her from being critizised for obvious fashion errors or hairdon'ts that take the attention off her duties as PoA.

To my opinion it's a great LBD - little black dress (contrary to to a big discussions it caused:lol:), so appropriate for such an occasions just like this.
And she looks stunning! Perhaps a bit unusual for those observers who used to see her in knee-length outfit:flowers:.

Short and innapropiate dress was the dress of Princess Madeleine in King Haralds 70's celebration, not this one.

I totally agree, if I looked like Princess Letizia, I would wear a dress like that too!! She looks fabulous!!!:wub:

Cristina looks an annoyed expresion. She wears an unsuitable dress.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom