Summer Holidays in Mallorca: 2007

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
So is the photoshoot today or tomorrow?

That's such a funny picture! I think it's the Queen's special way of showing affection, she has done that to all of her grandchildren.

My grandma sued to do that to me and my cousins, :wub::wub::wub:

Oh, ok! Wow, I wasn't expecting it today! Do they have a feed to in on the internet, or do I have to wait for a little while to get pictures?

Spanish Moderators have created Relationships between the members of the Spanish Royal Family thread. The topic seems to be quite a popular one and we want to give people chance to express their opinion.

Please, post your ideas about the sort of relationships members of the Royal Family enjoy, in the appropriate thread.
If they are posted here, they will be either deleted, or moved to the appropriate thread.

Similarly, if you want to express your opinion about the Princes of Asturias, the best place to do so is the What's your opinion about Felipe & Letizia?thread.

Last edited:
Brief ... but ... wonderful!:lol::wub:

I have seen the images in television. The children very funny :lol:.

Leonor has been retained by her father, though she has done attempts of fleeing.

Pablo and Miguel caught of the hand Irene ... and Victoria wanted to do the same thing with Leonor.

More serious Froilán and Juan.

Sofia, beautiful, calm and with the eyes opened in arms of her mother.:wub:

The King of good homor ... of last year he has improved enough.

Last edited:
I see now Royal Family photo session in Marivent, Sofia it´s so cute!

Sofia must weight a lot, the way Letizia holds her makes that impression:)
I'm gonna wait for more pics, but gotta love the kids, they are all so cute:wub:

Wow Letizia is so skinny again, she just lost all the pregnancy weight and more and looks bad IMO; Sofia is really cute though.

The kids are so cute. Baby Sofia has mostly been very alert when we've seen her... she has the prettiest eyes. It was sweet to see Juan Carlos with his littlest grandchild. Did Leonor want to get down? Can't wait to see more pictures!

I do not like how Cristina dresses Irene.
Princess Letizia is very elegant with that floral blouse and that white trousers. Leonor and Sofía are two precious little girls and that her mother dresses very well.

The kids are so cute. Baby Sofia has mostly been very alert when we've seen her... she has the prettiest eyes. It was sweet to see Juan Carlos with his littlest grandchild. Did Leonor want to get down? Can't wait to see more pictures!

Leonor tried it, and the Prince tried to prevent it ... later was her cousin Victoria the one that removed her.:lol:

Yes Acdc1 Leonor wanted to get down, perhaps to say hello to the journalists

I'm afraid that Letizia has caught the "I Must Dress My Children Alike Syndrome" from her mother-in-law and sister-in-law. It's ok, because Leo and Sofi look too cute in their dresses! Sofia looks like a rather large baby.

Thanks for the pics, i just saw it on tv, it's good to see the king playing with little sofia.

:lol::lol::lol: the detractors of Letizia begin to appear again...but it was
predictable:rolleyes:

I love this famuly but it seems that this year the photoshoot has been a litle more short,isn´t it?. In any case it has been sufficient time to see all the handsome childrem of the Spanish royal family, specially Leonor and Sofía who every day are more and more beautiful:wub:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom