Summer Holidays in Mallorca: 2007

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't like her outfit, but I have to agree this colour looks good on her :rolleyes:.

I agree. When she was pregnant, she wore purple several times and looked great (apart from the purple stockings). It's a color that suits her very well.

i ove see letiz, they look happly like the frist time we saw them.

I love the way Letizia doesn't care while on vacation whether or not she has on makeup. She is absolutely stunning without it. She is a rare beauty. She looks radiant with Felipe at the concert. You can tell they are still very much in love with each other, I love the way they hold hands!

mallorcadiario.com

The Prince avoids a tragedy with a change of direction

In tragedy. This way it might have ended the fourth day of the Cup of the King of Sail of not being for a change of direction of the Prince Felipe. In the field of ditches and to scanty minutes of which the exit of the Transpac 52 was giving one of the ships in that there travel the numerous journalists who during these days cover the information, it has crossed in the path of the 'CAM' putting in danger to the crew of both crafts.

Don Felipe, who was going to the cane, has reacted of rapid and serene form and with a guessed right change of direction has avoided a catastrophe. There were not so calm the rest of companions of navigation of the Prince that there is increpado the attitude of the ship of the journalists doing all kinds of exclamations and they shouting: " Take you of there ".

I was without my computer for a couple of days, and now I return to a complete and total cuteness overload. It's incredible how little Leonor has managed to captivate us all, and she's not even two yet. And, in my opinion, QS with her adorable grandaughters has proved yet again that she is the model for royal grandmothers to follow.

In tragedy. This way it might have ended the fourth day of the Cup of the King of Sail of not being for a change of direction of the Prince Felipe. [...] Don Felipe [...] has reacted of rapid and serene form and with a guessed right change of direction has avoided a catastrophe.
These journalists are a real danger sometimes... seriously.

Felipe is a (gorgeous) hero!:wub::wub:

Video from yesterday's concert:
hola.com - Vídeos del día

Last edited:
Maybe I am the only person who doesn't like the dress. It looks like a bag on her, weird pattern and why the pregnancy cut? To prevent people from thinking that she is too skinny? The colour looks good on her though. The new hair cut is soooo boring, I wish she hadn't cut it and had some options for variety.
Letizia's new dress is the height of fashion right now. Everybody seems to be wearing this style of dress at present and it can be seen in most places right now.

Letizia's new dress is the height of fashion right now. Everybody seems to be wearing this style of dress at present and it can be seen in most places right now.

That doesn't make it look better on her. Especially the baggy border and the weird pattern. The color suits her very well though.

But it's clothes, opinions are very different. Until one year ago I thought Letizia was the best dressed CP and I was especially fond of her classical bright colored costumes - and I remember many people blaming her for not being fashionable enough. I think she looks best in business style clothes and I am not so much a fan of her gala dresses or casual stuff.

Last edited:
Thank you so much for all photos and information! :flowers:

I have to say Letizia look very happy and the girls are beautiful!
*Cute Little Princesses*

Although I think she is happy, I don't think she looks *good*, I mean I don't know if it is her haircut but her face looks strange (it's not actually strange. I just can find a word that fits here). And that golden dress didn't suit her at all, I think. However, the way she was dressed in the concert was good and the colors were a very good choice. :)

Of course it's fashion! That's not in question.
But the thing is it has to suits you (or in this case the Princess). ;)

This thread is fairly quiet when there aren't any new pictures, but as soon as there is a wave of cute pictures of Leonor, Sofia, the Urdangarin quad? (is that the word for four? I don't know, they're always the Trio, but now that Irene is there what would it be?) and/or the Lugo kids, this thread goes up by 150 comments! Of course, I accont for at least 10 of those! You can't blame us, the SRF has the cutest kids!:flowers:

That doesn't make it look better on her. Especially the baggy border and the weird pattern. The color suits her very well though.
Those style of dresses and tops look better on slim people than somebody who is overweight.

thanks for the video! they looked like they were enjoying themselves at the concert. it's quite funny because if you look closely letizia seems to be telling felipe something, but he can't hear her because of the noise, and letizia gives up by moving her hand as in "let's leave it". such an expressive gesture, that we can guess what's happening simply by looking at them...

Letizia's handbag is of Isabel Sartorius's line, I read in Hello that she (isabel) wanted to give a handbag to all her friends, including Princess Letizia, I think that this one is one of these gifts.

IsabelSartorius.com#
http://img355.imageshack.us/img355/4550/shandbagms7.png

Last edited:
I just noticed that Leonor's pink cap has a crest on it. I think it the crest of the Prince but I'm not sure.

mallorcadiario.com

In tragedy. This way it might have ended the fourth day of the Cup of the King of Sail of not being for a change of direction of the Prince Felipe. In the field of ditches and to scanty minutes of which the exit of the Transpac 52 was giving one of the ships in that there travel the numerous journalists who during these days cover the information, it has crossed in the path of the 'CAM' putting in danger to the crew of both crafts.

Don Felipe, who was going to the cane, has reacted of rapid and serene form and with a guessed right change of direction has avoided a catastrophe. There were not so calm the rest of companions of navigation of the Prince that there is increpado the attitude of the ship of the journalists doing all kinds of exclamations and they shouting: " Take you of there ".

:ohmy: Thank God he reacted fast enough!

The paparazzis are probably kicking themselves right about now. After a photo of Letizia in a bikini, I bet the biggest seller would be a clear photo of the Prince and Princess kissing--and in the long version of the video at the concert there is definetly a kiss--but seen from behind.

Poor paparazzis--they could have had a nice summer bonus check!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom