Summer Holidays in Mallorca: 2006

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lauritas138 said:
Letizia is very handsome in these photos. She seems more healthful than the last time that we could see her.:flowers:
....and I think that if Cristina wanted to thin more, she could not.

I do not understand to you to that you talk about?:ermm:

ldt20 said:
I remember a bunch of people saying weeks before that Letizia and Cristina did not get along well because they were not talking at the Marivent photo shoot.Now we have a picture where they are next to each other and talking. ;)

Yes, but there are Letizia and Felipe not speaking :mrgreen: !

Already clouds in paradise :brows: !???

:)rolleyes: of course!)

Lunalu said:
Yes, but there are Letizia and Felipe not speaking :mrgreen: :rolleyes: :brows: !

Now people will say that they are having trouble in their marriage:wacko:
People pretend that all members of a family are talking all the time with everybody amongst them!:bang:

crisiñaki said:
Now people will say that they are having trouble in their marriage:wacko:
People pretend that all members of a family are talking all the time with everybody amongst them!:bang:

Lol, it's meant to be a joke !
But who knows, tomorrow we are going to get published in spanish biggest tabloids for knowing a "heard-from-their-closest-friend"-news :lol:

:) :rolleyes: :)

Last edited:
That handsome it was Letizia with the dress of silk and shoes were pretty. Cristina also was handsome.
Sofia I did not like much tere suit that she chose.
:flowers: :flowers:

althea said:
Sofia I did not like much tere suit that she chose.
:flowers: :flowers:

QS' end of summer suits are always, lets just say, bold! Not her best fashion choices!! :lol: Although she still manages to look nice :wacko:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom