Summer Holidays in Mallorca: 2009

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, Miguel is going to be tall! He and Pablo look to be nearly the same height. If I remember correctly, there's quite a difference between Juan and Pablo.

Certain sections of the press were saying that ? Where ? I haven't seen or heard any. Like Lula said, if some Letizia haters or fans of certain royals on the internet forums need to criticize others (ex. Letizia) in order to justify the holiday in Greece during the busiest regata week in Mallorca is not surprising.

As a non-spanish speaking US resident and fan of Letizia, I came here to ask if such press articles existed, if so what are they saying.

I hope you did not take my post as false rumor-mongering...or.. a troll.

Thanks for all the replies. :flowers::flowers::flowers:

When Cristina will be in USA?

I hope too that the Queen is getting as most of her time with her four grandchildren who will be departing soon. I heard it would be on the 20th of August, but I´m not sure.
Lovely photos of the children and Miguel is going to be Pablo´s size in no time at all!!!!
Both Victoria and Felipe are very cute and Jaime certainly has lost a lot of weight.

When Cristina will be in USA?

Anytime these days. You might find more info in this thread

Its wonderful seeing the Queen with her grandchildren, I think she is trying to make the most of it since she does seem to be quite close but hopefully they will visit whenever they can. Thanks for the great pictures.

Yes,this summer "las infantas"(the princess) and the Queen has been very close because of Cristina move.Fortuately,they woldn`t sell their home in Barcelona and they surely come back many times to visit the family and friends.

Pabloo is sooooo handsome already, I can't imagine in a few years! :)

All the children of Infanta Cristina are extremely cute, but Pablo is certainly the image of what I think a little prince should look like!!!!He is going to be a heartbreaker.

I have not read not listened it in any site. The Queen and the Infantas met the mother of the deceased man in the street, and the Queen how she had not been in the funeral did not recognize her, and the own mother said in a newspaper that initially the Queen was a bit cold but that later she was agreeable. Of the Princess she did not say anything because the Princess was not there that day. Maybe someone said something to justify the escape of the Queen and the Infantas, and for it it is necessary to attack the Princess who is the one that remained in Mallorca facing the situation.

this article refers to the encounter between queen sofia and the mother of the deceased man - but already gets the facts wrong at the beginning stating that they met before at the funeral what in fact did not happen.
Spanish Royal family defy Eta with their annual holiday to Mallorca - Times Online

When are they going back to Madrid? If I'm not mistaken Infanta Cristina will leave for the US on Aug.20?

I've read in another forum, that the family is already in Washington

Seems that Sofia and Juan Carlos are alone at Marivent now. All kids and grandkids left the island. I would love to see some pictures of Juan Carlos and Sofia together. The last ones i saw, where at their arival at Mallorca.

Seems that Sofia and Juan Carlos are alone at Marivent now. All kids and grandkids left the island. I would love to see some pictures of Juan Carlos and Sofia together. The last ones i saw, where at their arival at Mallorca.

Normally the King left Mallorca for about 7-10 days after the sailing competition, so he might not be at Marivent now.

This dinner is just in one week! so the princes will be back in Palma next week! Hope we'll see the little girls before the end of holidays!

This dinner is just in one week! so the princes will be back in Palma next week! Hope we'll see the little girls before the end of holidays!

I also hope to see some more pictures. If we think about the threads of 2007 and 2008 they were a lot more pictures than this year.

So the members of the family left Mallorca for a few days/weeks and will be back? This takes place every year, am I correct?

Royal family moves on August 28th to Madrid.They all the years move to their summer residence in Mallorca but they don`t spent all the summer in Mallorca because they travel in private holidays or to attend official events.

Queen looks like she is in high spirits :D Her flats are pretty cool

Queen Sofia arrives for the screening of 'The end of the line' documentary by Ripert Murray, in Palma de Mallorca, Majorca island, Balerics, 25 August 2009. The documentary is a condemnation of the marine resources threat due to the over-fishing and the ilegal captures.

BelgaPicture - Category details

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom