Summer Holidays in Mallorca: 2011-2012

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Thanks a lot, Lula! So, today is girls´day ;)
I´m totally in love with Letizia´s dress! Although people here will say it´s too short :whistling: But I want it! :wub:

Thanks for posting the pic

finally the girls!!!
sofia is going to be HUGE!!! maybe the tallest borbón women...
leonor is the prettiest young lady, very delicate and feminine^^

Gosh, Sofia is so tall. She about the same size as her sister. Lovely photos of the family and children.

I'm glad to see Letizia and the girls.

However, now that I see the pictures, I can understand a little why Letizia may have chose to come later than the other members of the family: Sofia hates photographers. I wonder if Letizia is conscious about it and knowing that Mallorca is one continuous photoshoot, she preferred to keep her child away as long as possible. Didn't one other little one have to tell his/her bodyguard to make the photographers stop taking pictures while they were sailing? This must be really hard on a kid, having your every move documented.

That being said, I'm glad they're there- all three look great.

Felipe, always the gentleman
ANP Beeldbank
ANP Beeldbank

:ROFLMAO: It looks like he helped his mom... and then decided it was easier just to pick Letizia up!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for all the links and pictures! Always lovely to see everybody! It is nice to see how all the children grow from year to year!

when is the concert of Jaime Anglada?

Last edited:
I'm glad to see Letizia and the girls.

However, now that I see the pictures, I can understand a little why Letizia may have chose to come later than the other members of the family: Sofia hates photographers. I wonder if Letizia is conscious about it and knowing that Mallorca is one continuous photoshoot, she preferred to keep her child away as long as possible. Didn't one other little one have to tell his/her bodyguard to make the photographers stop taking pictures while they were sailing? This must be really hard on a kid, having your every move documented.

That being said, I'm glad they're there- all three look great.

Unfortunately, little Sofia will have to become accustomed to the photographers:) It is too bad that they are followed around while in Mallorca, but then again, we really don't see these two little ones that much. They are sure are precious!

EMMILY, you are right when you say little Sofia must get used to the photographers. After all, she is the daughter of the Crown Prince and she will have to put up with this for the rest of her life.Her cousins probably don´t like as well, but they get to learn how to be patient and polite. It´s part of their training.

yes, getting used to media is part of their education. however, the most important little person to learn this is Leonor, unlike Sofia, she will be one day heir presumptive and finally the monarch of Spain, but it seems that she loves cameras and stuff like that. of course, the others and sofia must learn it as well, but not on mega serious level.

Unfortunately, little Sofia will have to become accustomed to the photographers:) It is too bad that they are followed around while in Mallorca, but then again, we really don't see these two little ones that much.

Leonor doesnt look thrilled in most pics either. At least they get used to it from early age and dont know any different. Their cousins will be off better in that regard, depending on where the Palma & Lugo kids will live (especially abroad) they will be able to enjoy a paparazzi-free life at some point.

Is it just me or is Felipe, Sofia and Cristina all wearing the same sandals? LOL! Maybe there was a buy one get two deal and the Queen just couldn't pass it up, and Felipe not wanting to insult her Majesty wore them today! ;)

Is it just me or is Felipe, Sofia and Cristina all wearing the same sandals? LOL! Maybe there was a buy one get two deal and the Queen just couldn't pass it up, and Felipe not wanting to insult her Majesty wore them today! ;)

They are "abarcas", Menorca's traditional shoes, the whole family wears them

Letizia and the girls haven`t started their holiday yet and this thread is already ruined by those who spread malicious comments about her and speculation. I wonder why I`m still going to this forum...

You should come to this forum. The ones who spread unfounded comments should be the one to leave.

Back
Top Bottom