Summer Holidays in Mallorca: 2008

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Letizia looks quite tan. I thought one wouldn't have gone for sunbathing after the operation. I saw her on TV, overall I don't see much of the impact of her new nose (which is not a bad news), perhaps improve her profile a bit. I'm not too fond of the clothes, esp. Sofia's and Elena's.
http://img372.imageshack.us/img372/4285/33kzzw4mn6.jpg

Letizia looks quite tan. I thought one wouldn't have gone for sunbathing after the operation. I saw her on TV, overall I don't see much of the impact of her new nose (which is not a bad news), perhaps improve her profile a bit. I'm not too fond of the clothes, esp. Sofia's and Elena's.
http://img372.imageshack.us/img372/4285/33kzzw4mn6.jpg
Oh Heavens, Sofia usually has such lovely taste -- maybe it looked better in person. Actually I did like Elena and Letizia's clothes -- Cristina's a bit plain but OK. All the men dressed great -- Felipe sure look good in blue!

I feel so sad to see Elena alone :sad:
I think Letizia looks great people said that I'd rest her personality and character and this and that I actually don't see a huge change.. to be honest I don't see a change at all maybe the angle of the pictures I dont know.. but I think she looks amazing!

There was really no drastic change at all. It only got rid of the bump which was probably causing her breathing problems or sleeping disorders. That surgery is actually performed quickly with about two weeks of recovery. BTW, she looks tanner than the last time we saw them at the hospital. Wonder where they went.

Letizia said at an interview, that she never sunbathes, so probably it´s just tan milk. She looks nice, I like her outfit. Cristina is OK also. The Queen, she could have something simpler and Elena looks plain. It´s good to see the whole family together though.
Photo:
El Pais
ABC

I think Cristina looks best, nothing special though. Letizia's dress is not bad, a little old fashioned but suits her tan well. I think her face is still not right. It looks puffy, still swelling going on. Elena's trousers are horrible. How can she get it that wrong, mixing a nice top combo with clown trousers. We all knew what was coming, that Sofia would wear one of her hideous pairs of pyjamas, and this one is a bad choice. She has much better looking pieces in her closet. Top and trouser pattern don't work together at all.

As there was no photoshoot JC probably summoned every family member to appear, Elena missed the dinner in recent years and doesn't look too comfortable this year either.

Waouh holidays are almost done now!!!

All the ladies are dressed badly!!!! it's weird because usually they are elegant but not that time

What a shame the holidays of the SRF have ended. I´m being selfish, because I love to see all the photos of the King´s grandchildren!

Thanks for the video lula, it's nice to see them all together but it would have been fantastic if they had the photoshoot, i guess we'll have to wait next yr.

Waouh holidays are almost done now!!!

All the ladies are dressed badly!!!! it's weird because usually they are elegant but not that time
The more I look at Letizia's outfit, the more I like it for a goodbye meal to close a vacation on an island. All the women are in casual "holiday outfits" and although I might not like their choice, proper for the vacation dinner. The men are in the "non-vacation" suits. They would have looked better (for this type of goodbye) in slacks and sport jackets. I think the more formal of the men vs the very casual of the women is what I don't like. This is just a vacation dinner. A personal opinion. Don't get me wrong, I love seeing men in suits (especially Felipe in that blue one) but I just don't know if right for the last vacation meal.

Cristina looks the best! Elena and Cristina seem happy!

Cristina looks the best! Elena and Cristina seem happy!
Actually they all look happy. I just don't like how a few newspapers cut Cristina's husband out of their published pictures. He was there standing next to his wife, looking happy and handsome and they saw fit to not show him. Stupid thing to do.

Don Juan Carlos crosses the hospital of the Island of the King of Menorca

The King don Juan Carlos has displaced this morning Menorca to visit the Island of the King, an enclave placed in the center of the port of Mahón, in an act that had private character, to correspond to the invitation formulated by the Foundation " Hospital de la Illa del Rei".

Don Juan Carlos recorre el hospital de la Isla del Rey de Menorca | elmundo.es

If Letizia has had all the cosmetic surgery that has been claimed in this and other threads she should ask for her money back.
How true. It was just something else for people to rag about. Something new will arrive in a few days to get people in a tizzy.

IMO Cristina looks nice, Elena wears a nice top and awful pants.
I like Letizia's dress and shoes. Her face doesn't seem to be very different after the operation, Thanks God.
The Queen, ........ definitely not her best dress!:eek:
They all look happy!

The men are in the "non-vacation" suits. They would have looked better (for this type of goodbye) in slacks and sport jackets.
. This is just a vacation dinner.
OMG, they are not going out to have a pizza with their families for her last vacation dinner! This is the traditional dinner with the authorities of Balearis.
Did you expect the King to receive them wearing a pair of shorts?
Anyways, who said that men don't wear those kind of suits on vacation?
It depends on the place they go on vacation!

IMO Cristina looks nice, Elena wears a nice top and awful pants.
I like Letizia's dress and shoes. Her face doesn't seem to be very different after the operation, Thanks God.
The Queen, ........ definitely not her best dress!:eek:
They all look happy!

OMG, they are not going out to have a pizza with their families for her last vacation dinner! This is the traditional dinner with the authorities of Balearis.
Did you expect the King to receive them wearing a pair of shorts?
Anyways, who said that men don't wear those kind of suits on vacation?
It depends on the place they go on vacation!
Well, if that is the case, and I admit you are probably correct seeing the guests walk in and how they are dressed; I have to say that the Spanish Royal women are underdressed for the dinner. They just didn't match the men to me for some reason. Can't put my finger on it as to why.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom