Summer Holidays in Mallorca: 2013

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Queen Sofia fan

Commoner
City
Oslo
Country
Norway
Is there any information where the Spanish RF will spend their holidays this year ?

Queen Sofia Fan I've moved your post to this existing thread where all news regarding the annual Summer holiday will be posted.

Queen Sofia fan said:
Is there any information where the Spanish RF will spend their holidays this year ?

I'm currently on holiday in Spain and purchased this week's edition of Hola. I saw an article (which my mother translated for me) about Felipe and Letizia and it said they will spend their holiday in Palma de Mallorca (they will arrive on 3rd August). :flowers:

Last edited:
I'm currently on holiday in Spain and purchased this week's edition of Hola. I saw an article (which my mother translated for me) about Felipe and Letizia and it said they will spend their holiday in Palma de Mallorca (they will arrive on 3rd August). :flowers:

Are you in Palma by any chance :D

An Ard Ri said:
Are you in Palma by any chance :D

I'm in Ibiza, but I was in Palma last year (a week before Letizia, Felipe, Leonor and Sofia were).

Sorry for asking this silly question, but WHEN exactly have they been there? I saw them working all the time..... and it is not, that you are flying to Fiji for just a couple of days, you are spending quite some time in the plane.....
Bye Bine

Bine, it is from last summer, and they were not there. It was a story invented by an independentist and anti-monarchist politician, without any evidence to prove it. It was denied directly by the Royal House.

Bine, it is from last summer, and they were not there. It was a story invented by an independentist and anti-monarchist politician, without any evidence to prove it. It was denied directly by the Royal House.

Thanks, Lula
BYe Bine

Letizia has an engagement on Friday. She probably will go this weekend or next week.

They will not travel to Palma until August.

Thank you for the photos everyone; I always enjoy looking at photos of Queen Sofia and her grandchildren, IMO she always looks happy when she's with them. My favourite photo is this one of Infanta Elena kissing her daughter Victoria Federica.

Do we know if Sofia, Juan Carlos, Elena and children and Cristina and children will still be in Palma at the same time as Felipe, Letizia, Leonor and Sofia? (I hope so as I like seeing photos of the SRF together)

Here is a gallery from Getty Images:

Search - Getty Images UK: ESP: Spanish Royals At The Calanova Sailing School in Mallorca

Elena will leave to attend the funeral mass today in Santiago. IMO the SRF should avoid some smiley photos of Sofia & Cristina at all cost these days.

According to EFE, Infanta Cristina has traveled to Mallorca just to leave the children with their grandmother, and she will leave the island today.

and princess Letizia is here?

No not yet,Letizia will be in Santiago later today with Felipe and Elena for the Memorial Mass for victims of the terrible bus crash.

Thank you for the photos everyone; I always enjoy looking at photos of Queen Sofia and her grandchildren, IMO she always looks happy when she's with them. My favourite photo is this one of Infanta Elena kissing her daughter Victoria Federica.

Yes that is a very lovely photo!

Oh one of the the most exciting royals events IMO! Can't wait to see the family getting together!! By the way, just saw photos of Queen Sofia's purse! It's cute that it contains images of her grand kids. I wonder if she asked ppl to do that lol

Great to see the Queen with her grandchildren for sailing lessons. All looked very well. I´m amazed at how tall Irene is!

Back
Top Bottom