Summer Holidays in Mallorca: 2010

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

lula

Imperial Majesty
Country
Spain
The King and the Queen will not arrived to Mallorca until the final days of the month, they have an act in Santiago de Compostela on July 25th. The Prince and the Princess will arrive in the first days of August.

The "Copa del Rey" begins on August 2. The King that last year only took part one day in the ditch, will not compete this year. The Prince will compete but only the first days because on August 6, he travels to Colombia for the presidential inauguration

The vacations will be austere, and the yacht will remain stingy.

Monarquía Confidencial
Unas vacaciones más cortas y más austeras - ABC.es
Los Reyes acortan sus vacaciones mallorquinas, por Jesús Mariñas

Copa del Rey
Regata Copa del Rey Audi Mapfre

^ Q.Sofia seems to be in a very summery mood here. Or is it an old photo? ;) So, it's only Mallorca for them this summer? That's it? :cool:

She looks suntanned already, do they usually go to more than one place?

Though the White House has not confirmed it, according to diplomatic sources, Obama and his family could spend the first week of August on holiday in Marbella (South of Spain). Also it is very probable that Obama visits the King in Mallorca.

Obama visitará Marbella la primera semana de agosto y verá al Rey en Palma - ABC.es

Would it be confirmed if the Obama's would meet up with the King &/or Crown Prince in Mallorca or would it be a private visit if they do so?
Thanks Lula, would be lovely to see the Obamas with the royal family.

Would it be confirmed if the Obama's would meet up with the King &/or Crown Prince in Mallorca or would it be a private visit if they do so?
Thanks Lula, would be lovely to see the Obamas with the royal family.

Yes, if it takes place, I think that they will confirm it officially and that there will be some photography of the meeting. It will be necessary to wait to know more details.

I didn't think the Obamas would vacation in Spain. There is a lot going on here right now...and that wouldn't look to good.

I didn't think the Obamas would vacation in Spain. There is a lot going on here right now...and that wouldn't look to good.

Exactly. Michelle just encouraged Americans to go to the beach despite the catastrophy. Its a no-no to leave your people behind on their oily beaches to have a nice holiday in Spain. I would be surprised if Obama would be that stupid.

Exactly. Michelle just encouraged Americans to go to the beach despite the catastrophy. Its a no-no to leave your people behind on their oily beaches to have a nice holiday in Spain. I would be surprised if Obama would be that stupid.

I guess she is :0 She was supposed to vacation in the gulf and even encouraged people to do the same...do as I say not as I do.

I hope Michelle and Sasha have a great vacation. No reason for them or anyone else to stay at home because of the oilspill. If life must come to a standstill because of a catastroph we would all still be living in caves.

I wish I could see some nice photos of the Royal Family the next days to come! I've seen the Infantas when Spain won the World Cup...but I hungry for more pics of them! :lol::D

Vanesa.

It would be interesting to see what really happens with Michelle & the royal family. A few articles say that Michelle wont meet with the royals and some say she would.

Do we know if Elena and maybe Christina would be in Mallorca with the family?

The Queen is in Mallorca.

Asturias Family will arrive the weekend, because the Prince will take part in the Cup of the King.

The King will arrive on August 4 or 5.

The King and the Queen will receive on the 6th the authorities of the Balearic Islands, on the 7th they will deliver the trophies of the Cup of the King and on the 8th they will have lunch with Michelle Obama.

The Prince will travel to Colombia, where on the 7th there is change of government.

There is no official information about the plans of the Infantas, they will visit Mallorca but it is not known when.

El Rey no competirá en la Copa de vela de Palma de Mallorca. europapress.es

I´m looking forward to see the Infantas and their children in Mallorca. I hope there are pletny of photos this year!

It would be interesting to see what really happens with Michelle & the royal family. A few articles say that Michelle wont meet with the royals and some say she would.

Do we know if Elena and maybe Christina would be in Mallorca with the family?

It would be great to see the entire Royal Family together this summer for a group family photo .

I´m looking forward to see the Infantas and their children in Mallorca. I hope there are pletny of photos this year!
Yes because this almoust the only time that we can see the Infantas, they don't come out too mucht toherwise we would see them!:ermm:

I guess she is :0 She was supposed to vacation in the gulf and even encouraged people to do the same...do as I say not as I do.

In the link posted by lula it says that the Obamas are going to vacation in the Gulf. The last sentence of the article said the following:

"The whole first family is scheduled to go on vacation this August to the Gulf Coast and to Martha's Vineyard."

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-503544_162-20011680-503544.html

You´re right, BIBOQUINHAS, we can only see the Infantas in these occasions. I miss the old days when they were more visible, especially Infanta Cristina and her family!

Letizia and the girls should be in Mallorca right now. I want to see the little Infantas... :)

Are there any pics of the Infantas and Princess Letizia?

I´m really looking forward to see the first pictures of Sofia and Juan Carlos together.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom