Summer Holidays in Mallorca: 2010

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The Royal Family finishes tomorrow their summer vacations in Mallorca with the traditional dinner in the Almudaina

The King, Queen, Prince and the Princess of Asturias will offer a dinner of farewell to the authorities of the island

La Familia Real finaliza mañana sus vacaciones estivales en Mallorca con la tradicional cena en la Almudaina ? Sociedad ? Noticias, última hora, vídeos y fotos de Sociedad en lainformacion.com

I´m really looking forward for the pictures of tomorrow, finally seeing Felipe, Letizia, Sofia and Juan Carlos together.

Queen Noor and Queen Sofia on August 20
Image gallery

Queen Noor doesn't look like Queen Noor in the pictures.
Nice to see that they are still friends. I wonder if Queen Noor does do private visits to Spain & spends time with the family.

Queen Noor doesn't look like Queen Noor in the pictures.
Nice to see that they are still friends. I wonder if Queen Noor does do private visits to Spain & spends time with the family.

That is not Queen Noor. There are other royal woman with the name Noor, perhaps they just added Queen to the photos.

She is Queen Noor. There are photos of several days and the press have written about her visit, the friendship between them is well-known.

She is Queen Noor. There are photos of several days and the press have written about her visit, the friendship between them is well-known.
you are probably correct - it just didn't look like her!

Thanks for the pictures, I think Letizia looks AMAZING!!! If I had her figure and legs, I would show them off a little when I had the chance, since this is her vacation.

Letizia looked really nice at the dinner, lovely shoes IMO.
No Infantas this year?

Letizia was gorgeous!! Awesomeee shoes!!

I like Letizia´s outfit. Fantastic shoes!! . Hair too long , she needs a good haircut ...

I like Letizia´s outfit. Fantastic shoes!! . Hair too long , she needs a good haircut ...

Don't like the shoes,her hair is ok,maybe she might wear it in a bun like the Infanta Margarita next year :p

I think Letizia looks great-a nice but not too dressy look for the evening.

I don't like mini-skirts for a princess when on an official event...for going out with her husband sure...not too royal!

Nice shoes, great hair, wrong choice of outfit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom