Summer Holidays in Mallorca: 2010

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's always wonderful to see Leonor and Sofia -these two are just amazing. Leonor is getting more beautiful every day.

When can we see pictures of the Spanish royals with the Obamas? And when will the Infantas arrive in Mallorca? I'm ecstatic to see all the grandchildren!

letizia looks happy and good, a bit too thin, but well thats her. we are alreayd used to it.

and the girls :sad:, i doubt we will see them again.
i wanna see them, pleaseeeee.

does anyone knows the schedule of the prince and princess of asturias? of course with leonor & sofia.

cant wait:flowers:

Me neither! I can't wait! I wish we were able to see the girls more often. The few glimpses we gets on them allows us to know they are blossoming into very agreeable and beatiful little girls.Infanta Leonor looks like a little Queen.:flowers:

Vanesa.

wow donnak THANKS A LOT!!!! the High Quality pics are the best, if you find more post it here, having close up of the infanta's face is wonderfull.

anyway, i wonder if all the grandchildren are going to appear on the lunch. but cant wait to see letizia and michelle together:flowers:

Sofia looks so happy on holiday.

DONNAK, those photos are great. The little Infantas are gorgeous and I can´t wait to see Elena´s and Cristina´s children as well. I´m crazy for all the Queen´s grandchildren and it´s a pleasure to see Queen Sofia with her grandchildren. Super grandma, that´s for sure!

Infanta Elena and her children arrived to Marivent at 13.46, their flight was late and they arrived for the dessert. Infanta Cristina and her family will arrive this afternoon.

Mallorcadiario.com

Glad to know that the whole family will all be together for part of their holiday.
They have their own family holidays and then they meet together.

Infanta Elena and her children arrived to Marivent at 13.46, their flight was late and they arrived for the dessert. Infanta Cristina and her family will arrive this afternoon.

Mallorcadiario.com

I'm looking forward to seeing the entire Royal Family together,its been too long .

You are certainly right AN ARD DI, I´ve missed seeing all of them - or most of them together in Mallorca.It´s a shame that the annual photoshoot hasn´t been kept up these past few years.

but i still have hope to see the annual holiday family photoshoot. if dont, please show us more pictures, but i cant be so harsh too, cause its their vacations. they are not supposed to be seen.

" Huge" means big and fat. Perhaps you meant tall?
uh? i did say huge in terms of big. she will become really big when she grows up, more than her parents. her big sis is a lot more thinner than her. sasha will be "huge" (not on a bad way i mean)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom