Summer Holidays in Mallorca: 2010

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
but i still have hope to see the annual holiday family photoshoot. if dont, please show us more pictures, but i cant be so harsh too, cause its their vacations. they are not supposed to be seen.

uh? i did say huge in terms of big. she will become really big when she grows up, more than her parents. her big sis is a lot more thinner than her. sasha will be "huge" (not on a bad way i mean)

You mean huge as in fat?
You don't know that for sure.

An annual photoshoot would be nice, just like the DRF does.

You mean huge as in fat?
You don't know that for sure.

An annual photoshoot would be nice, just like the DRF does.

Kathia_Sophia just said not in a bad way. Huge doesn't have to mean fat. :bang: But she's right, I think both Sasha and Malia will be tall, like their mother. I think Malia may be the skinnier of the two, but they will both, imo, probably be "big" girls, as in tall.

There's no need to find malice in every statement. :flowers:

As usual in the past years the Infantas only come to Majorca, if at all, when the Asturias family has already left. Coincidence or not, I dont think it will be any different this year. Due to the Greek wedding, they will all meet up in Spetses again.

Kathia_Sophia just said not in a bad way. Huge doesn't have to mean fat. :bang: But she's right, I think both Sasha and Malia will be tall, like their mother. I think Malia may be the skinnier of the two, but they will both, imo, probably be "big" girls, as in tall.

There's no need to find malice in every statement. :flowers:

I'm not finding malice, i'm asking a question whether the poster meant huge as in fat, because the poster said no to an earlier comment about the girls being tall.

Kathia Sophia said
i did say huge in terms of big.

I don't understand what she means in terms of big?

Due to the Greek wedding, they will all meet up in Spetses again.

That's quite true, nice family photos. :)

I don't know if this is only my impression but I'm always surprised by Queen Sofia's kindness. Look at this photo, it's amazing..
2010080813264320_640.jpg

for me being "big" doesnt mean a person is fat. i know lots of people that are very tall and their body seize is bigger, i mean a body with more muscle mass. and they are not fat, but "big".

Now I think I understand what you mean, muscly? :) someone with a strong bone structure?

I believe she is just naturally thin (and lovely.) I think she looks cute in her boating outfit. Some people have difficulty in gaining weight, just as others have trouble losing weight.

I wish they will have another family picture. It's been too long since we've seen those pictures.

What's wrong with being "fat?" You is who you is. I detest the parents, but leave the little girls alone.

Like the Obama pictures-the sunshine looks glorious! I also like Letizia's white dress-very summery and elegant!:flowers:

I just noticed that Letizia'a dress has just one shoulder.

Felipe started sailing competitions when he was about 16 or 17, in another 5 years, the boys will be ready to go. Juan and Miguel will be very tall, they outgrow their older cousin froilan and brother Pablo.

Thanks for the photos. It´s wonderful to see the Urdangarin boys as well as Froylan and Victoria.Now, I´m anxiously waiting for photos of little Irene.

Me too! Irene is a little pirncess. She is as pretty as her cousin, Infanta Leonor. These girls are two angels! :wub::heart:

Of course, Infanta Cristina's sons are getting every day more and more handsome - they are all almost little men! -, and we were all specting it, but the two who amazed me as two wonderful children are Froilán and Victoria. When you watchs their pictures as babies and toddlers, they weren't dynamite :cool:...but now, they are really cute children. Froilán will be a really handsome man, and Victoria is becoming little, by little, a sweet, beatiful lady...However, her little face is always so sad...:unsure: What's happening to this pretty girl?

Vanesa.

Great to see all the young royal cousins together & enjoying themselves .

Hola! has in it´s newest number ecxlusive photos of the vacation in Mallorca, among others Felipe kissing Letizia.
Hola!
Vanitatis

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom