DiarioFemenino

Regata Copa del Rey Audi Mapfre

Old 08-03-2010, 05:07 PM
Courtier

Thumbs up

This is my favorite time to Spanish-royal watch: just to see them all together and having a great time on vacation is so great!
Old 08-03-2010, 05:09 PM
Courtier

What a beautiful family! Thanks sooo much for the pics and videos. I can't believe how much the girls have grown. I can't wait to see all their cousins!
Old 08-03-2010, 05:26 PM
Super Moderator
Blog Editor
Royal Blogger
Picture of the Month Assistant Coordinator

Feipe looks exhausted. The girls are very precious, love their outfits and the fact they aren't dressed the same. Letizia looks full of energy & happy to be on holiday but who wont. The carriage ride looked fun but little Sofia didn't look to happy nor did Letizia in some pictures, many people around? Noise? Wind? anyways, I think it was a nice experience for the girls.

Till when are they in Mallorca?
Old 08-03-2010, 10:33 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by dazzling View Post
Feipe looks exhausted. The girls are very precious, love their outfits and the fact they aren't dressed the same. Letizia looks full of energy & happy to be on holiday but who wont. The carriage ride looked fun but little Sofia didn't look to happy nor did Letizia in some pictures, many people around? Noise? Wind? anyways, I think it was a nice experience for the girls.

Till when are they in Mallorca?
I understand there was no wind and the race was either cancelled or delayed. Very frustrating for any sailor. Besides is he not leaving for South America soon and will miss the rest of the sailing season?
Old 08-03-2010, 11:14 PM
Nobility

Why does Queen Sofía look so angry in some of those pictures in the carriage?
Old 08-03-2010, 11:27 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by White Princess View Post
Why does Queen Sofía look so angry in some of those pictures in the carriage?
Q Sofia has a very dour expression when not smiling at a camera. it was very evident during the swedish wedding. Perhaps she is just tired and ready to retire from being observed and forced to smile no matter what. She has certainly put in her time.
Old 08-03-2010, 11:33 PM
Imperial Majesty

From Hola:
Primera aparición de las 'mujeres' del Príncipe de Asturias en Palma de Mallorca
Old 08-04-2010, 12:54 AM
Royal Highness

Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by grevinnan View Post
Q Sofia has a very dour expression when not smiling at a camera. it was very evident during the swedish wedding. Perhaps she is just tired and ready to retire from being observed and forced to smile no matter what. She has certainly put in her time.
I think we forget that Royals are like any other person in that they can have off days or are tired and it can show in pictures. I'm sure that it can be trying even for such personable Royals as Queen Sofia to have photographers always around even on vacation.
Old 08-04-2010, 04:30 AM
Heir Presumptive

Queen Sofia's hair looked a bit messy, probably it was quite windy, thus the carriage ride might not be comfortable.
Felipe looked tired, I think he is not in as good shape as previous years. Perhaps he has been too busy since his father's lung operation. He said a while ago that he hadn't been exercising much except for 'weight lifting' (holding the girls)
Old 08-04-2010, 04:50 AM
Majesty
TRF Author

Sofia often looks sour but usually not when grandkids are around her. I dont think the carriage ride was much fun with paparazzi etc. Even the kids dont look excited.

I think recently Sofia has been alarmed by JC's declining health. Since the operating the King looks worringly frail, the last visit in Compostela wasnt a sign of getting back to old strength quickly. Either there is more in the background than what Zarzuela admitted or the healing process is very, very slow.

Felipe must be careful, he is a member of a family that is aging very badly. He just has to look at his father, aunts and sisters. He already has a massive double chin and if he stops looking after himself, well. Already today he is benefitting from being really, really tall.
Old 08-04-2010, 04:54 AM
Nobility

By the way, where is the King?
Old 08-04-2010, 05:55 AM
Super Moderator
Blog Editor
Royal Blogger
Picture of the Month Assistant Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by grevinnan View Post
I understand there was no wind and the race was either cancelled or delayed. Very frustrating for any sailor. Besides is he not leaving for South America soon and will miss the rest of the sailing season?
He leaves August 7.
Thanks for the input. I didn't know the race was cancelled or delayed.
Old 08-04-2010, 08:04 AM
Imperial Majesty

Day 3

Prince Felipe

PPE Agency

http://www.zimbio.com/pictures/RU7wF...re+Sailing+Cup
Old 08-04-2010, 08:32 AM
Aristocracy

It`s finally "that great holiday time" for the RF! I`m so happy to see the Infantas again. I can`t say how MUCH I like the girls, they are both beautiful. I loved the photos from the visit on "daddy`s" boat and the carriage ride was a nice idea too, although little Sofia was probably too sleepy to enjoy it. Princess Letizia seems to be very relaxed and happy.

Thanks for the photos
Old 08-04-2010, 09:24 AM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by lula View Post
This is my favorite picture so far. The smile on Leonor's face is simply wonderful plus Letizia seems relaxed. Little Sofia is such a cutie. I watched the videos and I laughed when I saw Leonor almost running while some of the crew followed her. Too bad their cousins are not in Mallorca. Hopefully, they will visit just like old days. I actually saw CPss Victoria in Leonor. She's never a shy-type camera girl. It seems that she's very comfortable at a very young age. I never saw her with a sour-face in front of the cameras. Her deep blue eyes are lovely.
Old 08-04-2010, 09:56 AM
Royal Highness

The pictures are great. The little girls, absolutely adorable. This is my favourite time too to see the SRF. I hope soon we´ll get to see the Infantas Elena and Cristina and their brood.