Summer Holidays in Mallorca: 2010

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't like mini-skirts for a princess when on an official event...for going out with her husband sure...not too royal!

I agree. She doesn't seem to be able to tell the difference between what is worn for a private night out and an official event. There is no reason she can't find something beautiful and sexy to wear when she's on duty (since that seems to be what she goes for) and still look like she's a part of the Spanish Royal Family.

I agree. She doesn't seem to be able to tell the difference between what is worn for a private night out and an official event. There is no reason she can't find something beautiful and sexy to wear when she's on duty (since that seems to be what she goes for) and still look like she's a part of the Spanish Royal Family.

Agree 100%

That is not a mini-skirt and besides she is a princess for about 6 years now, don't you think Q. Sofia would have advised her on what is appropriate and what is not?

Sometimes I think Letizia looks like her clothes are out of place because she's dressed for somewhere she is going later. I can imagine the reaction she'd get if she changed her clothes 3 or 4 times a day. If she had the clothes budget Princess Di had, she'd probably have a different outfit for each seperate function she attends each day.

I thought it was funny that she was moving Prince Felipe over to stand between her and Queen Sofia. If Letizia and Sofia had stood next to each other, they'd have blended into the wall tapestry behind them like a big silver blob. They needed his blue suit to break it up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom