Summer Holidays in Mallorca: 2009

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you suggesting that the Queen should have missed a family Christening to placate some non-existent criticism?

Considering how much time the SRF has spent in Mallorca I think it's highly unlikely that the people of the island doubt their loyalty and steadfastness.

No I am not. LadyFinn has already given the response that I was about to write; I can only add that attending a christening is one thing but extending the stay abroad for personal vacation in difficult time is another.

If you don't mind the Queen's absence that's fine but I am sure her absence will be questioned / support in this particular situation will be missed by others.

Infantas Leonor and Sofia looks so adorable and cute in their dresses. Princess Letizia and Prince Felipe and their daughters looks happy and relaxed on their summer vacation. The girls seems to be very close and well-behaved.:flowers:

No I am not. LadyFinn has already given the response that I was about to write; I can only add that attending a christening is one thing but extending the stay abroad for personal vacation in difficult time is another.

If you don't mind the Queen's absence that's fine but I am sure her absence will be questioned / support in this particular situation will be missed by others.
Would you please provide the links and articles to show her absence has been questioned?

How wonderful that the whole SRF kept up with their normal appointments despite the terrorist attacks.

I guess Felipe and Letizia are not in Palma anymore! they'll be back at the end of august, right?

I guess Felipe and Letizia are not in Palma anymore! they'll be back at the end of august, right?

The Prince arrived yesterday, and for the present time there is no news of which they have left the island.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom