Summer Holidays in Mallorca: 2008

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sofia is getting cuter and cuter each time we see her!! :wub: I think she looks a bit like Shiloh Jolie-Pitt (but loads more beautiful since I don't like the Jolie-Pitts :lol:)
And Leo is the most gorgeous girl anyway..:)

Video from today:
Diario de Mallorca/La Reina, la Princesa y la Infanta siguen desde el mar la Copa del Rey
It´s crazy how the photographers chase Somni!

A nice article from german magazine, usually they write such a crap...
Bild/Urlaub auf Mallorca: Die spanischen Royals im Glück
The article tells that Letizia and Felipe are happy and radiant and they have two mega-blond and mega-cute daughters.

Pure People/PHOTOS : Les filles de la princesse Letizia sont craquantes !
According to the story Letizia is a super-mum, and the family is full of joy and happiness.

DiezMinutos/Los Príncipes de Asturias ya están en Mallorca
DiezMinutos/Los Príncipes con sus niñas en Mallorca
Mallorcadiario/Leonor sigue a papá en barco

It is easy to be a supermom when you don't have to worry about money! I think that Letizia is perhaps a good princess and a devoted mom, but supermoms are those who wake up at 4 am to go to work so that their children can eat.

Also, I think that Shiloh Jolie-Pitt is a beautiful baby in her own way, and Sofia is also a cute baby--all babies are cute, but very few are beautiful. When Elena and Cristina were little, they were also very, very cute--especially Elena. I think we should not say one baby is cuter than another one. All babies are cute, little angels.

It is easy to be a supermom when you don't have to worry about money! I think that Letizia is perhaps a good princess and a devoted mom, but supermoms are those who wake up at 4 am to go to work so that their children can eat.

Roxsteve - women like Letizia have a unique burden that none of us have.

1. Her work may not be the standard fare that all of us struggle with but her responsibility is immense. Felipe and Letizia's actions will determine if the monarchy lasts in Spain or not. Imagine the burden you carry on your shoulders day in day out 24 hrs a day, trying to fulfill everyone's expectations. Their actions have huge consequences to history.

2. We moms love our kids and hope they grow up and choose whatever they want and do well. Mums like Letizia have to work constantly to groom their kids into a preconceived personality and profession. Leo is such a small kid. Yet her every action is scrutinized and judged. Segment of the society that wants to bring monarchy down use these judgments to generate momentum to bring monarchy down.

This is not an easy life. Certainly different from a struggling factory worker but no less difficult :flowers:

Last edited:
Last edited by a moderator:
Letizia is a very warm mother. I think her daughters should be lucky and happy to have so a mother.

I posted before but I was erased why, well, whatever, I have said, that I was in shock, these little heart brearking are extremily beautiful they are Stunning, I don't blink when I'm looking these little pies pictures, I have been hypnotized by these two terrific little angels.

I posted before but I was erased why, well, whatever, I have said, that I was in shock, these little heart brearking are extremily beautiful they are Stunning, I don't blink when I'm looking this little pies pictures, I have been hypnotized by these two terrific little angels.

Yes Catango, I realize that too .. your previous post had been deleted, I do not know why.
I agree with you ,there is no words to describe how nice these are girls. Maybe tomorrow we'll see again the two beauties.:flowers:

Yes Catango, I realize that too .. your previous post had been deleted, I do not know why.
I agree with you ,there is no words to describe how nice these are girls. Maybe tomorrow we'll see again the two beauties.:flowers:

Yeah, that's strange, and The little ones yes, you're right,, they are indescribable:lol:

Leonor and Sophia are everyday prettier and prettier, God bless them! :flowers:

rockfish said:
Sofia is getting cuter and cuter each time we see her!! :wub: I think she looks a bit like Shiloh Jolie-Pitt (but loads more beautiful since I don't like the Jolie-Pitts :lol:)
And Leo is the most gorgeous girl anyway..:)

That's funny cause that is the first thing that crossed my mind when I saw pictures of Sofi she reminded me a little bit to Shiloh, but I agree that Sofia is loads more beautiful than Shiloh!! :)

I loved what Letizia wore to the concert! She looked beautiful!

Then you're with the paparazzis. They went on a mad scramble last year to get a photo of Letizia in a bikini. :D

They did, the pic caused quite a furore as I remember it. I never saw the picture tho...

Lets keep the speculation of a possible pregnancy out of these threads please.

Thanks

Empress

Thank you very much...I wonder how much do they cost a pair in US dollars.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom