Summer Holidays in Mallorca: 2008

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
oh my god!!!!! they're so great!!!

leonor is still the same!! she's lovely!!!
sofia has so much changed!!!!!! she's becoming a very beautiful little girl!!! I think she looks like Letizia more than Felipe!!!

I can't wait to see more pics!!!

mad leonor because they have wakened up her since itinerary he/she had fallen asleep in him

Well, finally we saw the grils. Fantastic! All the family looks relax, wich is the better side of the royals.
Thanks all for the photos!

Beautiful family:wub:
Doesn't Sofia looks similar on some photos to Irene&boys in her age?

tomorrow Wednesday at the 19 hours is the concert of anglada friend and the prince's partner they should take to leonor, he loves to dance
you can some to put the rtve video better than the pictures, half sleeping leonor

Both the girls are just a Cute Overload they truly are to Adorable for words .Thanks for posting all the pictures

In Spain do they drive like the British on the opposite side of the road.
It looks like Letizia is driving, thus would open her on door.

Not meaning any disrespect but Letizia with her shoes reminds me of Minnie Mouse and her large shoes!!

I agree. The shoes are big and clunky and really don't go with any dresss; however, they are the latest rage the "gladiator" shoe, and since they appeared on Sex and the City you can see many people wearing them.

thank you lula for the video, these girls in video are where they have all their splendor in pictures the whole potential that you/they have don't leave

Beautiful family:wub:
Doesn't Sofia looks similar on some photos to Irene&boys in her age?
You are right, this is exactly what I thought when I saw the pictures. Little Sofia looks a lot like the Udangarin-children, maybe the Borbon-part of the family?

Leonor didn't change at all.
the girls are precious. :wub:

I quite agree. Leonor is as pretty as we know how, I see overall Borbon in her, same eyes as her cousin Irene.

Sofia is getting there, she's becoming more pretty with age, like her older sister. I thought Leonor was an ugly baby until she became more and more pretty around 18 months or so, Sofia seems to go along the same path although I don't see much Borbon in her, to me it's overall Ortiz.

Another royal mother who follows this terrible habit of dressing children alike (Maxima, Cristina). They are individuals after all.

Thanks for the pictures everyone.

What is it with these princesses dressing their children identical? It's cute, but after a while it gets old.
That is just how a segment of society dress their children. Has been for a very long time and will most likely continue. I personally like the look.

I am very interested to see if Letizia appears in a bathing suit. I have a feeling she is pregnant and I am dying to find out if I am correct.

In Spain do they drive like the British on the opposite side of the road.
It looks like Letizia is driving, thus would open her on door.

Not meaning any disrespect but Letizia with her shoes reminds me of Minnie Mouse and her large shoes!!

In Spain they do not drive on the left side of the street. The steering wheel in on the left side of the car.
Forget those shoes.......She is so tiny and having to drag those shoes around she will hurt herself! Besides they are uglier than sin.

Please keep this thread on topic. Comments regarding Letizia's shoes and clothing should be made in this thread.

Empress - Spanish Forum Moderator

Wonderful pictures. The girls are really cute. Sofia looks a lot like her maternal grandfather. Are her eyes still blue? She has an interesting look.

Leonor cute as ever. She looks more and more like her paternal grandmother.

The family looks happy.

Wonderful pictures. The girls are really cute. Sofia looks a lot like her maternal grandfather. Are her eyes still blue? She has an interesting look.

Leonor cute as ever. She looks more and more like her paternal grandmother.

The family looks happy.

I do not assure it but I think that Sofia's eyes are dark green like the letizia's.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom