Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Royal Family of Spain

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 07-28-2008, 01:32 PM
Nobility

And more...
Getty Images - Unsupported browser detected#

Old 07-28-2008, 01:51 PM
Serene Highness

I guess that they want to protect thier little daughters from the photographs as much as they ca! I'm disappointed not to see them but they're right to protect them! they're very young so that's normal! I guess that any parents would do the same if they were them! but don't worry we'll see them at least once during those holidays! it's on ly the beginning!

http://princessesblog76.blogspot.fr/
Old 07-28-2008, 02:33 PM
Imperial Majesty

The King and the President of Kazakhstan sailed yesterday in the Fortura and went out to dinners in Palma

IPA
IPApress

http://img292.imageshack.us/img292/9...01thmbgpk3.jpg
http://img99.imageshack.us/img99/200...03thmbgyg4.jpg
http://img399.imageshack.us/img399/4...05thmbguk5.jpg
http://img292.imageshack.us/img292/5...10thmbgwe5.jpg
http://img292.imageshack.us/img292/1...12thmbgiu0.jpg
Old 07-28-2008, 02:35 PM
Moderator Emeritus

Here are more photos, 3 pages!
Image Results

Old 07-28-2008, 02:45 PM
Imperial Majesty

The Prince takes part in the Cup of the King with the Cam

Video
El Príncipe participa en la Copa del Rey de Vela con el Cam - Antena 3 Noticias
Old 07-28-2008, 04:12 PM
Serene Highness

Article and pictures from Hola:
DOÑA LETIZIA RECOGE AL PRÍNCIPE FELIPE EN EL CLUB NAÚTICO TRAS LA JORNADA DE REGATAS
Galerías de imágenes
Old 07-28-2008, 04:38 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guido View Post
I don't think a princess has to be sexy. Letizia's outfit is perfect for a celebrity like Britney Spears. Undoubtedly this shoes are the most horrible what she used to wear.
The Princess Letizia wears exactly what she wants to wear and that her husbands approves of. End of story. No one else matters as long as they are happy with each other. When she becomes Queen, that MIGHT be a different matter. As the present Queen is not finding fault, and her opinion does matter to her children, all is well with their personal world. I wonder how many of us on this board could stand to have our fashions gone over with a fine-tooth-comb, especially while on vacation! Not me (or would I care)! They are just human like the rest of us and I personally think that having to have photos taken, even on vacation and down times, is asking quite a lot of anyone. I think the Dutch might have the correct idea.
Old 07-28-2008, 04:52 PM
Courtier

Thanks for the pics! Felipe and Letizia are REALLY in love...
I want to see the girls... PLEASE!!!!!!!
Old 07-28-2008, 04:58 PM
Serene Highness

wonderful photos, thanks to everybody for the links. they are such a cute couple, happy, young, enjoying themselves it's lovely to see these big family things. i am hoping to see all the little ones, the pics are always delightful. i think the black dress and shoes are "in" right now and the princess looked good, if she can walk and stand in them, more power to her....i'd fall and break something i've seen women is these kind of shoes and they look "wobbly" and uncoordinated, letizia looks elegant and "hip" (in fashion), i'm betting Felipe's eye's lit up when he saw gorgeous she looked :). i wouldn't like being photographed anytime, anywhere and i understand the arguement about private time, but i sure do enjoy the photos Thanks Again
Old 07-28-2008, 05:09 PM
Imperial Majesty

Video

Letizia Ortiz se deja ver en el Club Náutico de Palma - Antena 3 Noticias
Old 07-28-2008, 05:23 PM
Commoner

the happy couple is of honeymoon them alone without girls, I don't understand anything
Old 07-28-2008, 05:29 PM
Nobility

It seems that Juan Carlos really needs a lot of oil. He is willing to make peace with Hugo Chavez, Mexican state visit in June, and now he invites the President of Kazakhstan on his yacht. Money talks.
Old 07-28-2008, 07:26 PM
Courtier

I don't like the fact that Felipe does not open the door for his wife to enter the car. I felt there was no class there! He needs to be a little bit more of a gentleman with his lady!

Her shoes are too high. The style looks more and more like what Herman Monster used to wear. Don't like the high, high shoes. Even the ones she was wearing today.
Old 07-28-2008, 08:01 PM
Nobility

In Spain do they drive like the British on the opposite side of the road.
It looks like Letizia is driving, thus would open her on door.

Not meaning any disrespect but Letizia with her shoes reminds me of Minnie Mouse and her large shoes!!
Old 07-28-2008, 08:02 PM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guido View Post
I don't think a princess has to be sexy. Letizia's outfit is perfect for a celebrity like Britney Spears. Undoubtedly this shoes are the most horrible what she used to wear.
I agree, not appropriate attire for a Crown Princess at a ceremony.
Old 07-28-2008, 08:44 PM
Royal Highness
TRF Author

It's not only money. I think that all political class of the world is plainly laughing at us!

Well, but we must let aside politics. It's an ugly issue these last years.

I'm "missing" the Infantas soooo much, like an old auntie whose dear nephews never visits her, for she is annoying. Where are my little beauties?? I'm burning to see them playing in the "Fortuna".

Vanesa.
Old 07-28-2008, 11:26 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roxsteve View Post
I don't like the fact that Felipe does not open the door for his wife to enter the car. I felt there was no class there! He needs to be a little bit more of a gentleman with his lady!
Well, it's not like he slams the door in his wife's face all the time!
Old 07-29-2008, 01:31 AM
Imperial Majesty

Still some photos from the Regata Breitling Awards
Corbis
Corbis
Corbis
Corbis
Corbis
Corbis
Old 07-29-2008, 04:06 AM
Imperial Majesty

There is nothing official, but the general idea of the press that is in Mallorca is that this year this session of photos will not take place.

The Princes and the Infantas are going to cross in their trips and it seems to be slightly probable that they all coincide at the same time in Mallorca. The Princes have to be on the 8th in China, and on the 15th the Prince must be in America for two changes of Government. The Dukes of Palm will replace the Princes in China, and the Infanta Elena will go to the Paralympic Games.

In this occasion, it seems that the photo depends principally on if the Dukes of Palma decide to return of their vacations before the 8th or not.

Tags
breitling regatta, palma de mallorca, photo shoot, sailing, summer holiday