The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Royal Family of Spain

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 07-27-2008, 04:57 PM
Nobility

The princess looked beautiful yesterday.Letizia has a very nice figure. She is a fortunate woman to be able to wear this kind of clothes and not look like a whale, perhaps other women of her age do not suit this type of dress.
Surely we will see tomorrow the two girls most beautiful in the world, little Leonor and Sofia .... i can not wait for the first pictures!!!

Old 07-27-2008, 09:58 PM
Commoner

With an enviable aspect and a “look” very current, Letizia has begun its summery vacations next to its husband, the Prince Felipe, and its daughters, the Infantas Leonor and Sofía, ignoring the comments that the sensationalist press so much foreign as Spaniard they make on its physique, its state of health or its work. And the certain thing is that he/she is seen happy, integrated and much more relaxed that in previous years, for that that you prevé that the princely family offers us unforgettable moments of its summer mallorquín during the next Yacht of the King's Glass.

Old 07-27-2008, 11:37 PM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by saphills View Post
I think the dress is too short. It would fit great in somebody younger, like Charlotte Casiraghi. I don't like the shoes neither.
Sorry to say this, but its not any shorter than the one that Mary wore for Fred's birthday party. She looks fabulous.
Old 07-28-2008, 12:05 AM
Serene Highness

I´m sorry but that dress is not for her, and much less those awful shoes, not the right height, they make her look even skinnier.
Old 07-28-2008, 01:34 AM
Heir Presumptive

She looks sexy, happy and very cute. She nailed everyone of the accessories plus the dress.
Old 07-28-2008, 02:26 AM
Imperial Majesty

Monarquia Confidential/La Princesa de Asturias, doña Letizia Ortiz, llega a Palma de Mallorca pisando fuerte
El Mundo/Tacones de vértigo, charol negro y la piel blanca
There´s an adjustment to previous news, Letizia´s dress was designed by Markus Lupfer, it´s from his first collection to Armand Basi.
Old 07-28-2008, 02:44 AM
Administrator
Royal Blogger, TRF Author

I am not sure if this is the right thread for it, but I believe Hugo Chavez visited king Juan-Carlos in Mallorca. They seemed to get along now, up to a point that Chavez joked in front of the press that the twomof them should go to the beach together.

I just see on the television news that Chavez showed a shirt to the Venezualan press that he says he received from the king. The shirt shows a screen capture of the king, with the text 'Por que no te callas?'

Chavez and shirt

Chavez and the King
Old 07-28-2008, 03:06 AM
Imperial Majesty

Jaime Anglada´s concert is on Wednesday at 19.00 o´clock. Hopefully we´ll see Felipe and Letizia there this year too.
Old 07-28-2008, 03:14 AM
Moderator Emeritus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marengo View Post
I am not sure if this is the right thread for it, but I believe Hugo Chavez visited king Juan-Carlos in Mallorca. They seemed to get along now, up to a point that Chavez joked in front of the press that the twomof them should go to the beach together.

I just see on the television news that Chavez showed a shirt to the Venezualan press that he says he received from the king. The shirt shows a screen capture of the king, with the text 'Por que no te callas?'

Chavez and shirt

Chavez and the King
Yes, Chavez says in his Tv program "Halo Presidente", that he reived this shirt from the king that at the same time the king recived it from an unknow frien.
Well, this is a funny gesture from the king

Old 07-28-2008, 03:42 AM
Serene Highness

I like Princess Letizia's dress (very summery for me) but those shoes are horrible. I took one look at it and I began to worry about her feet and knees.
Old 07-28-2008, 04:17 AM
Imperial Majesty

King Juan Carlos, Queen Sofia, Prince Felipe and Princess Letizia during the prize presentation ceremony of the 14th Regatta Breitling MedCup in Palma de Mallorca.

PPE Agency
Old 07-28-2008, 05:46 AM
Nobility

I don't think a princess has to be sexy. Letizia's outfit is perfect for a celebrity like Britney Spears. Undoubtedly this shoes are the most horrible what she used to wear.
Old 07-28-2008, 06:05 AM
Imperial Majesty

No, the princess has not to be sexy. But I think that the vacation is the right place for the princess to wear something relaxed and different, there´s nothing wrong about that.
Some photos from the award ceremony:
SeegerPress
SeegerPress
SeegerPress
SeegerPress
SeegerPress
SeegerPress
The Queen is wearing peep-toes...
Informativos/LOS REYES DE ESPAÑA Y LOS PRÍNCIPES DE ASTURIAS ENTREGAN LOS PREMIOS DE LA 14ª REGATA BREITLING
Old 07-28-2008, 08:27 AM
Imperial Majesty

Prince Felipe preparing for the race:
Regata Copa del Rey
Regata Copa del Rey
Regata Copa del Rey
Regata Copa del Rey

Hola!/El príncipe Felipe se pone manos al ‘timón’
Old 07-28-2008, 10:33 AM
Heir Apparent

I do like letizi'a dress, very summer, very stylish, very different and I aplude her for wearing those shoes, very high shoes very fashion, yes this kind of clothes I like see her wearing, she is on vacation so almoust everything is aloud!
Old 07-28-2008, 10:39 AM
Aristocracy

when the king's cup is going to start?
Old 07-28-2008, 10:47 AM
Imperial Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by aryo View Post
when the king's cup is going to start?
Today it has begun the competition for the Prince, tomorrow for the King. This year they compete in different categories, after the collapse of the ship in which the Prince competes in a ditch in Valencia, have had to recover an ancient ship and to compete in another category.

Today the King receives the President of Kazakhstan.

Crown Prince Felipe sails aboard the yacht CAM during the first stage of the 27th King's Cup sailing race in Palma de Mallorca July 28

Daylife

http://cache.daylife.com/imageserve/...Wv9ud/610x.jpg
http://cache.daylife.com/imageserve/...Mi3K4/610x.jpg
http://cache.daylife.com/imageserve/...uD6ko/340x.jpg
http://cache.daylife.com/imageserve/...KM82p/610x.jpg
http://cache.daylife.com/imageserve/...xE6mu/610x.jpg
http://cache.daylife.com/imageserve/...38cQc/340x.jpg
http://cache.daylife.com/imageserve/...4JfUA/340x.jpg
http://cache.daylife.com/imageserve/...aDctP/610x.jpg
Old 07-28-2008, 01:07 PM
Imperial Majesty

Felipe and Letizia today during the King´s Cup:
Daylife
Daylife
Daylife
Daylife
ANP Beeldbank
ANP Beeldbank
ANP Beeldbank
ANP Beeldbank
ANP Beeldbank
ANP Beeldbank

More:
ANP Beeldbank
ANP Beeldbank
ANP Beeldbank

Felipe and Letizia
Regata Copa de Rey
Regata Copa de Rey
Regata Copa de Rey
Regata Copa de Rey

APA-Picturedesk
APA-Picturedesk
APA-Picturedesk
APA-Picturedesk
Old 07-28-2008, 01:17 PM
Serene Highness

Where are the girls??? I can't believe we haven't seen them yet! Guess they must have stayed at home playing in the garden with grandma Queen Sofia! Really hope to see them tommorrow!

Tags
breitling regatta, palma de mallorca, photo shoot, sailing, summer holiday