Summer Holidays in Mallorca: 2008

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm just home from Mallorca late last night but unfortunately no royal spottings. We visited Palma Cathedral where the family spend their easter service. While driving through Palma on Friday I could clearly see the Fortuna yacht from the car all lit up. We visited Palma Aquarium the morning after Letizia and the girls!

Does anyone know if the Infantas and their kids will be coming to Mollorca this summer?

I think that there was actually some discussion in the photoshoot thread about this, because they were saying that various family members would be visiting, but with the Olympics it would be hard to get them all together...?
Im not sure what the story is, but suggest you try that thread perhaps, if the answers not in this one

Last edited by a moderator:
Does anyone know if the Infantas and their kids will be coming to Mollorca this summer?

Two journalists assured on Friday that will be photoshoot this summer and that the whole family will meet in late August.
They seemed very convinced about this but .... we will have to wait and see.

So there will be no photoshoot? The Infantas are still not in Palma? Or they will do the photoshoot earlier than expected since the Asturias couple and the rest of the RF will go to China to support their team.

Does anyone know -- Is Leonor singing a children's song with hand motions for a her Daddy? I watch a video and she seemed to first sing to her mother (with same the little hand motions) early in the day. Then when they caught up with Felipe later and were on the warf of boats, Leonor seem to sing and use same hand signs again, which thrilled her father to no end.

What a lovely little family! Leonor's going to be a great beauty -- she already is a gorgeous child.

Informativos Telecinco.com - La 'nueva' Princesa de Asturias
vídeo
In summer all we got dressed different way, but the one that it changes of image she is the Princess of Asturias, gives for all type of fashionable analysis. After its arrival to Majorca, everybody comments what Do6na Letizia has put in the suitcase, because its content is very different from which we had seen until now.

Monarquía Confidencial
Do6na Letizia had already announced it when the inauguration of the Fair of the Fashion in the IFEMA of Madrid presided over 17 of July the past. Do6na Letizia knows her condition of Princess of Asturias and knows that what does, seen and says has a great importance. And she showed thus it in that one inauguration: the Spanish fashion concerns to him and knows what its image helps.

Monarquía Confidencial
Princess of Asturias: “To that they are handsome! To that they are very handsome”
transp.gif

Thursday, 31 of 2008 July
transp.gif

The second day of regatas that, as we commented yesterday, incorporated the two daughters of the Princes of Asturias left to some images and commentaries of Do6na Letizia that promise to thicken the summer collection of stories. One on the two infants, and another one on the small Sofia. When a journalist asked the Princess if she already walked, this responded: “No, not yet. But already it will walk… of course, that it will walk!

Tres ´reinas´ en el mar - Actual - Diario de Mallorca
VANESSA SANCHEZ. PALM. Perfectly equipped against the heat. Light clothes, sun caps and glasses. First exit with the Somni to follow with interest the beginning of third day of regatas. Reina, the Princess of Asturias and infant Leonor carried out yesterday during the morning of the scenes more likeable than we took of Glass of the King of Candle. The excuse was to see the fates of Felipe the rudder of the CAM, but the flashes went all to small ´reina´ of the house.

The joy ohttp://www.abc.es/20080731/gente-casas-reales-espana/cita-alegria-infanta-leonor-20080731.htmlf Infant Leonor when seeing its father

To Infant Leonor she changes the face to him when she sees his father. At least, thus it has happened in both last days in Palma de Mallorca. As soon as the girl located to the sailboat of the Prince yesterday, the “CAM”, between tens of them distributed by the field of regatas, and later she identified to Don Felipe, between all the uniformed crew equal, his gesture became with a joy smile. Also it happens the same to him to Don Felipe, that undoes in carantoñas with its daughter it sees as soon as it, without concerning the presence to him of the cameras.

Does anyone know -- Is Leonor singing a children's song with hand motions for a her Daddy? I watch a video and she seemed to first sing to her mother (with same the little hand motions) early in the day. Then when they caught up with Felipe later and were on the warf of boats, Leonor seem to sing and use same hand signs again, which thrilled her father to no end.

:lol: Leonor is dancing the Eurovision hooooorible sing from Spain: chiki-chiki.... this sing is very popular into? the spanish children... Leonor is dancing "robocop" :lol: is very nice

:flowers:Two lovely little girls. Leonor hasn´t changed but Sofia reminded me very much of her cousin Miguel Undangarin. I love the matching dresses.

I sincerely hope there is a Photoshoot this year as well. I love to see the whole family, especially the children.

those are lovely pics of letizia and her daughters! i'm also quite glad felipe and letizia went to see simply red. i saw them some years ago and really enjoyed it!

:flowers:Two lovely little girls. Leonor hasn´t changed but Sofia reminded me very much of her cousin Miguel Undangarin. I love the matching dresses.

I agree, Infanta Sofia looks so much like Miguel and Infanta Cristina!

Well Letizia and Filipe are going away tomorrow for Beijin so if there is going to be a photoshoot in Marivent, with them, it must be today:rolleyes: so they will not appear this time in the photos!

:flowers::wub:What I heard is that IF there is a Photoshoot it would be in the end of August. Because Infanta Elena, this year had to split her children´s holydays between Jaime (the firrst half) and herself. And Infanta Cristina is still in Mozambique, but probably will be returning soon. This is an atypical year, because of the Olympics and also due to the new circumstances in Infanta Elena´s life.

Infanta Sofía is such a cutie! Just look at her chubby, stern little face. She's adorable. I want to squizz her ! :D:wub: I'm wondering how she will look when she has more hair over her head...:D:lol:

Vanesa.

The princess doña letizia was plundered in bikini yesterday in the yacht fortune ,en goatherd's island next to the prince the queen, her daughters and bulgaria kyril and her wife rosary nadal one day of these the similar pictures will come out last year to those of the

Todo Cotilleo/Doña Letizia fotografiada en bikini
The photos have been taken from a big distance while Letizia was at the Fortuna with Felipe, Leonor, Sofia, the Queen and prince Kyril and princess Rosario Nadal at the Cabrera Island.
I can´t understand this talk about Letizia in a bikini, what´s so special about it? We have seen e.g. Infantas Cristina and Elena in a bikini or swinsuit, princess Madeleine of Sweden many times, even crown princess Victoria. And nobody has said that there was something scandalous about it. So why make such a big thing about Letizia in a bikini?
ABC/Un paparazzi pone en alerta a la seguridad de la Casa Real

A video of Felipe and Letizia at the concert of Simply Red:
Telecinco/Don Felipe y Doña Letizia, de concierto

But do you think the Prince and the Princess will be returing to Mallorca after beeing in Benjin?

Will the rest of the SRF go to the Olympics too? I thought they all go each time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom