Summer Holidays in Mallorca: 2007

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it bad to be sexy? :lol: I do not believe that for being a bit sexy she should conceal her body, more when they have paid for the reasonable quantity of 300.000 auros.:lol:

Please, it is a summer, if the Queen can dress her collection of pyjamas, the Princess can allow take a more juvenile model. We are accustomed to seeing the Princess with a length for the knee, classic and formally .... it is good that at some time she breaks with it. Many young princesses choose for skirts over the knee ... and it does not happen at all.

In order to begin Leti he is not sexy, is very skinny to be able to be it. In order to continue, no, a PRINCESS, or at least who she tries to be it, cannot dress trying to be sexy, can have other characteristics, but a this princess NEVER.
Leti goes absolutely unsuitable to be the one who is and to be where it is, and no matter how hard you attack the queen saying and repeating that it goes in pajamas, you only obtain to retrataros you, the queen can go dressed a form that pleases more or less, but nobody can say that she is inadequate and it is outside site, whereas yours adored Leti it is it of permanent form.
In addition the queen has natural class, personal elegance that everybody recognizes yque to him is something that does not have anything to do with the clothes, that is born with it, and goes in the personality, and is something that Letizia, loved mine will not have in its life.
We return to history from always, to defend it absolutely indefensible in Leti, we attacked the queen, or the king, or to who is what gives more! Very badly it has this girl, really, if upon falling to him bad to as much people in Spain, those by itself that defendeis haceis attacking the kings, to those who more of 90% of the Spaniards we admired, we respected and simply we want, although those majority voices show little to the forums.
And, to finish you know what? that he is very referible and worthy and much more appropriate to go in pajamas that dressed to serve glasses in a bar, mainly if is tried to belong to the royalty. Greetings

I agree from the picture I could see Cristina did give Letizia an unfriendly look and body language can tell too.

I agree from the picture I could see Cristina did give Letizia an unfriendly look and body language can tell too.

... and not only here. There are at least three or four occasions that come to my mind where we had the same look & body language. But of course, it's only a picture and we should not derive a story from a picture at least not in this case :noevil: as it could reveal that Cristina is not too fond of her sister in law ;) :whistling: :rolleyes:

I am just asking a question, so please don't think I am implying anything, but could Cristina be jealous of all the attention shown to the Princley family especially to Leonor. Irene is just a little older then Leonor but there are a lot of people who compare the two and find Irene lacking next to Leonor. Maybe Cristina is just tired of all of that and is maybe a little jealous and misses her brother??? I don't know, this is purely speculation.

Rebafan81, I was thinking just the same - that maybe Cristina is a little jealous to Letizia. About Letizia´s dress, I don´t think that it was unsuitable to this occasion. And because Queen Sofia and Letizia get along great, I would assume that the Queen would advice Letizia with her outfits if the Queen would be afraid that Letizia would dress unsuitably.

I am just asking a question, so please don't think I am implying anything, but could Cristina be jealous of all the attention shown to the Princley family especially to Leonor. Irene is just a little older then Leonor but there are a lot of people who compare the two and find Irene lacking next to Leonor. Maybe Cristina is just tired of all of that and is maybe a little jealous and misses her brother??? I don't know, this is purely speculation.
of course it's possible!! but it's normal that Leonor has more attention from the media because she'll ertainly be the future queen of Spain so all that she'll do in the future will be reported and analized! but I think it's really stupid to compare these 2 beautiful girls! they're only two or almost.. let them to be children:wub:

I personally didn't see any look from Christina, to me she always looks that way, not just at Letizia. As far as attire goes, although they are members of the royal family, aren't they on vacation? Altough, I do agree that the Queen's outfit looks a little like pajamas and Christina's outfit just didn't do much for her (although I did think that the skirt was great and could have worked better for this occasion with another top). And Letizia, she looked great!

i would hardly define that dress as "sexy". it is certainly a loose dress, nothing fitting at all. what may be a bit more feminine than usual is the length... but for the rest it looks quite like a normal dress (quite naive, in fact) to me. so many brands are now using this trapezium-loose style resembling what a little girl would wear, which is, by no means, sexy. that's how i'd define letizia's dress: not sexy, but naive and very feminine looking. quite informal, yes, and i wouldn't have wore it for an official event, but that doesn't stop me from liking it...

Sorry but all women looks bad!
Letizia: sorry, but she looks cheap! She can use that dress in a private dinner/party, not in a official occasion.
The Queen: satin pijamas, ready to go to bed.
Cristina: She is a gorgeous woman, but, what was that?

The men looks very nice, though.

I agree completely with all of the above. I would also like to add that I thought she looked rather sickly or too skinny in that dress (I am not trying to start another debate about her weight just my observation).

Last edited:
In this summer for Sophia has been wearing satin pijamas.

Thats no way,it has nothing to do with jealousy about all the attention felipe's family is getting.This problem between them was a long time ago before leonor was born.And how old is Cristina? She's a grown up woman. Misses her brother? Pleaseee.I saw this a longggggggggg time agooooooooo.The only problem is that i don't know whats going on there.LOL

Thats no way,it has nothing to do with jealousy about all the attention felipe's family is getting.This problem between them was a long time ago before leonor was born.And how old is Cristina? She's a grown up woman. Misses her brother? Pleaseee.I saw this a longggggggggg time agooooooooo.The only problem is that i don't know whats going on there.LOL

What but grace does to me of everything is that if you do not speak of Cristina you do not have anything to say in the forum :lol::lol:

Frist thanks so much for all the pics, but special for this ( sorry i am a lover shoses).
Letizia is amazing, very happy and very fresch. her dress is a litle short, but she have a nice legs so is no problem at all,after all: what is good is for be seen. :lol:
Cristina give some ugly looks to letizia but what hell, many women in the same famely have to exist some jealousy is more than natural, but in the end every pass. we can not forget that they are a famely just like us, and every one have problems. so let they be, that in the end all gone stay just fine :D

Is this from today? OMG, let's hope they did not expect photographers as it's like going from looking great yesterday eve back to sloppy again. How weired. I thought yesterday Letzia looked gorgeous with a simple but effective make up and a nice hair style. Is it too much to ask to transfer this look into the next day as it doesn't look like too much effort and but perfectly suitable even for less formal days. Unfortunately, today she looks as unstyled and stressed out as usual during these vacations, showing off again these dreadful white pants :glare:

Duke, official act, private visit in vacations ... this is the difference... They are of vacations, do not have to be obsessed with their appearance 24 hours to the day, 365 days a year. It is necessary to differentiate what is their public life, of what they are their private activities.

LA FAMILIA REAL PONE FIN A SUS VACACIONES DE VERANO CON UNA CENA OFICIAL EN MALLORCA

The REAL FAMILY ENDS HER VACATIONS OF SUMMER WITH an OFFICIAL diner IN MALLORCADoña Letizia retook with this appointment her obligations like Princess of Asturias after her loss by maternidad29 AUGUST 2007 the Kings, Princes de Asturias and the Dukes of Palm finalized yesterday officially their vacations of summer with the traditional diner of goodbye in which they acted again like hosts of the main political authorities, religious and military of the Balearic islands.

Duke, official act, private visit in vacations ... this is the difference... They are of vacations, do not have to be obsessed with their appearance 24 hours to the day, 365 days a year. It is necessary to differentiate what is their public life, of what they are their private activities.

I understand that lula, but it's like two different persons. Yesterday gorgeous looking with a simple styling that could be done every day - at least when there are cameras around - and looking tan; all this has gone over night, she looks pale and stressed. Weird.

Don't get me wrong, there are royals around who use tons of make up whenever they go public because they look shocking without. Letizia has never done that and doesn't need that - some basics will do, as shown yesterday. But going public, no matter if private or not because as soon as there are cameras she's seen as a royal - without any styling at all - I don't know any woman who does that, least at all a princess.

I am still Duke without understanding you.

The Royal Family is of VACATIONS, they are in private activities. It is normal that they dress of sport or that they do not make up. The Kings of Jordan in Italy, the Queen of Denmark in France ... in general the royalty acquires a comfortable way of life in their vacations. With few exceptions the majority of the photos of this forum, they are photos of private activities.

I do not believe that any member of the royalty passes their vacations thinking if is going to go to some place and is going to have or not some paparazzi to do a photo. If the Princess of Asturias was thinking this way she would be the whole day dressed in suit, shoes of heel high and totally make up ... in the ship ... in the beach ... of walk along the city ... of dinner with the friends...

The Balearic Islands and specially Majorca and Ibiza are the paradise of the paparazzi in summer, there are dozens of paparazzi, go where you go, do do it, there can be a photo.

Yesterday gorgeous looking with a simple styling that could be done every day - at least when there are cameras around - and looking tan; all this has gone over night, she looks pale and stressed. Weird.

Don't get me wrong, there are royals around who use tons of make up whenever they go public because they look shocking without. Letizia has never done that and doesn't need that - some basics will do, as shown yesterday. But going public, no matter if private or not because as soon as there are cameras she's seen as a royal - without any styling at all - I don't know any woman who does that, least at all a princess.

I think she looked fine; and a lot of women go out in casual clothes.

So do we not get to see the kids anymore this summer?

I am still Duke without understanding you.

The Royal Family is of VACATIONS, they are in private activities. It is normal that they dress of sport or that they do not make up. The Kings of Jordan in Italy, the Queen of Denmark in France ... in general the royalty acquires a comfortable way of life in their vacations. With few exceptions the majority of the photos of this forum, they are photos of private activities.

I do not believe that any member of the royalty passes their vacations thinking if is going to go to some place and is going to have or not some paparazzi to do a photo. If the Princess of Asturias was thinking this way she would be the whole day dressed in suit, shoes of heel high and totally make up ... in the ship ... in the beach ... of walk along the city ... of dinner with the friends...

The Balearic Islands and specially Majorca and Ibiza are the paradise of the paparazzi in summer, there are dozens of paparazzi, go where you go, do do it, there can be a photo.

You forget Letizia will never go anywhere without trying to look her best. She looks terrible in those pictures. We don't expect her to be in heels all the time, but she just does not look good.

Is this from today? OMG, let's hope they did not expect photographers as it's like going from looking great yesterday eve back to sloppy again. How weired. I thought yesterday Letzia looked gorgeous with a simple but effective make up and a nice hair style. Is it too much to ask to transfer this look into the next day as it doesn't look like too much effort and but perfectly suitable even for less formal days. Unfortunately, today she looks as unstyled and stressed out as usual during these vacations, showing off again these dreadful white pants :glare:
No, I think those are not from today, maybe those photos were taken when they attended a concert of Felipe's friend, or maybe before the concert - around that time, about two weeks ago I guess. The dinner pics were the last pics taken in this vacation.

I really like Letizia's LBD (Little Black Dress) in the dinner, it's so stylish yet looks simple & elegant. And it really is not that short, the length for me is alright, we only seen like 3 inches of her legs above the knee. And she's not the only princess who wore 3 inches above the knee dress, so why crucify her for that?

At first, I did not believe such rumors about the relationship of Letizia & Cristina, but there are more than 3 occassions that there are no interaction between the two, like the 2006 & 2007 vacation photoshoots, they could have at least smiled at each other. And then I've seen a video, it's in YouTube, where Letizia & Cristina did not greet each other yet Letizia greet (hug & kissed) Elena and the other guests. One of the few times that Cristina & Letizia interacted was during Erika's funeral and also Miguel's birthday in Barcelona last year. There's no doubt that Cristina loved her family so much, notice during the photosession this year how she separates from the group so they could have a family picture, just them and only them heheh. I don't know and I am not sure, but I think (only at the back of my mind) there might be some jealousy there.

Last edited:
You forget Letizia will never go anywhere without trying to look her best. She looks terrible in those pictures. We don't expect her to be in heels all the time, but she just does not look good.

Disagree. Letizia often didn't wear makeups (except for lip gross) or spray her hair in private outings. The majority of women at her age look better in pictures with some makeups. Thus I don't see she being obsessed with her look as you claimed.
I see both Felipe and her quite relaxed in the pictures. Of course, she probably would have looked better with some makeups around the eyes and sprayed her hair. I like Felipe's blue T-shirt, which looked great on him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom