Summer Holidays in Mallorca: 2007

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
And we have seen only two pics but it's the same annoying look on Cristina's face when standing next to Letizia, as always during recent months. No warmth, no affection, very obvious, at least to me.

I do not understand how you can deduce so much from a single photo of an photoshoot, your psychological analysis astonishes to me.

Last edited:
This summer, we did not see any photos of Princess Irene of Greece, the Queen's sister. Is she well?

Yes. Indeed. Photos may takes you doing a casual gesture and when fixed in a pic, it could be magnified. I do not see anything in Infanta Christina's face that could show coldness or hate toward her Sister-in-Law...She seems only to be thinking in another think...Or maybe she could be slightless tired...Who really knows?

Vanesa.

Please don't say we're going to get into another "Letizia vs. Cristina" argument, where half think they hate each other and half think they're best friends forever, are we?

I've been on vacation and now that I am back and read all the posts I have decided that lots of you are officially mad!! Your comments crack me up, especially the passive agressive ones! What a hoot! Such passionate feelings! Some of you are so invested in your favorites (and you Cristina lovers are no second place when it comes to passionate devotion!) that I am amazed at your devotion.

Anyhow, IMO, tonight the Queen dressed in a customarily dreadful Palma outfit. Cristina, who in the past two years in particular has developed a very nice style, also looked dreadful--and no matter how much some of you love her, she looked old and drab. Letizia--no matter how much some of you hate her--looked young and sexy--which of course some of you will now find fault with, because goodness gracious, other princesses can be sexy, but not Letizia. Everything she does is wrong!

Now, fight on, devotees!!!

People who hates Letizia always will say so, some upper class people in Spain don't like Letizia a all, They think that a Divorce woman can't be the Future Queen of Spain, and also They think that being from a middle class is the wosrt, Some other hate her because she is what she is, a simple woman without any intentions for being in the front of the Magazines and so on, and others because just want to attack the monarchy and Princess Letizia is the most vilnerable, due to she isn't come from a rich or aristocrat family.

They dare to say the worst things about Princess Letizia, for them all what she does is wrong, There aren't one single thing from Princess Letizia that They think is well, They just want to affect her reputation and in that way affect the monarchy too.

They even say things very nasty about her simple and private family, Thay have the most ridiculous and hateful statements, of course without any justification they say so, but they remain in their line and It 's Just Disgusting, even the worst juornalist from Spain who hates Letizia call her THE TAXI DRIVER GRANDAUGHTER, is so painful that, That guy is a MONSTER, HE IS A ERROR.:bang:

Last edited:
Letizia looks ready to go to a bar after the dinner! She looks good though. I love Cristina's outfit, but next to Letizia, she looks too formal, and respectfully, I DON'T like the Queen's outfit. It looks like she is wearing old window treatments

I've been on vacation and now that I am back and read all the posts I have decided that lots of you are officially mad!! Your comments crack me up, especially the passive agressive ones! What a hoot! Such passionate feelings! Some of you are so invested in your favorites (and you Cristina lovers are no second place when it comes to passionate devotion!) that I am amazed at your devotion.

Anyhow, IMO, tonight the Queen dressed in a customarily dreadful Palma outfit. Cristina, who in the past two years in particular has developed a very nice style, also looked dreadful--and no matter how much some of you love her, she looked old and drab. Letizia--no matter how much some of you hate her--looked young and sexy--which of course some of you will now find fault with, because goodness gracious, other princesses can be sexy, but not Letizia. Everything she does is wrong!

Now, fight on, devotees!!!

You are also very passionate about some people, and I think it is just great!!

You are also very passionate about some people, and I think it is just great!!

refreshing too! kind of gives us another angle on how we view things here. a good take on how we've been behaving (and we've been behaving very badly).:lol:

I love Letizia's dress, her hair can be better. If she had curled her hair, she would have looked really really glamorous. Cristina's outfit looked drab.
I don't see how Letizia's dress is inappropriate for a dinner in an island. Mathild and Maxima have been wearing skirts above the knee all the time.

I LOVE Letizia's dress. It's clean-lined, modern and elegant. It suits her. She has the perfect shoulder line to carry it off. She looks fresh. I don't see how wear a shorter dress is so imappropriate for an island vacation dinner either. Mary of Denmark wore a shorter dress to an official appearance recently. <shrug>

Cristina's dress is dowdy. Did her cat shred her sweater? Sofia's outfit seems an old relic.

Hi!
I am amazed because Princess Letizia is a young woman and has the right to dress whatever She wants. Besides, Princess Letizia is beautiful, has great figure and It would be very strange If Her clothes were like Cristina's. Princess Letizia would look awful in Cristina's style (Cristina is pretty but she is older than Letizia and her clothes suits her very well, I have nothing against Infanta Cristina.) Letizia Has her own sexy ( but not too sexy ), modern and sophisticated style. As far as her black short dress is consider, there is very simple rule, you can show your legs If you cover your cleavage. Queen Rania is not critisized despite the fact that she wears very sexy and expensive ( her evening gowns are made by Elie Saab) clothes. Spanish people should be proud of Letizia, sadly I have the feeling that some Spanish people wants to turn her life into nightmare. I Have one request , please do not criticize other people, do not judge them on the basis of their apperance.

It could just be the reflection of light on hose. In the following picture, her hair also looked shiny, which wasn't so in other pictures.
http://www.ipapress.com/imgBanco/IPA-20070828-0077-011.jpg

maybe you're right, but it looks the same on her arms and besides you can see some injuries on her feet that wouldn't be able to be seen if she was wearing pantyhose:rolleyes:

http://www.ipapress.com/imgBanco/IPA-20070828-0077-007.jpg

maybe she isn't wearing body glitter, just that oily thing she usually applies on her legs:rolleyes:

Cristina's outfit wins a lot in a close-up

http://www.ipapress.com/imgBanco/IPA-20070828-0077-017.jpg

And is that glitter on Letizia's legs? along with the baby oil?:eek:

http://www.ipapress.com/imgBanco/IPA-20070828-0077-018.jpg

I'm still not much sure about the Queen's outfit:rolleyes:

http://www.ipapress.com/imgBanco/IPA-20070828-0077-016.jpg

(IPA)
Cristina look Old for her Age.I'm 48 and if i have to go shop for a dress i will defenitly buy the one Letizia is wearing.And thats Natural body Glitter letizia have on her body.Geezzzzzzzzzz.And queen sofia?? No words for her outfit she the best Grandma out there and the best mother in law.So i forgive her.Thanks for the pictures Girl, I love Letizia's sexi shoes!!! :flowers:

Love Letizia,love the outfit-----perhaps not quite right for the occasion,but she does look fabulous!
Cristina,well we have seen her look much better!

I like the dress of Letizia, but not for this ocassion, and also the brillant oil in her legs I don't like,...at least I see her more healthy and happy, and this is good for her.:rolleyes:
I don't like queen's outfit...what is this pijama style now ? :bang:

Cristina is very strange with that blouse? but, the skirt is quite beautiful...but the best of course is Iñaki!!! I am in love!!! :wub::wub::wub:

Princess Letizia looked absolutely gorgeous, I really like her dress, it´s so hot, elegant and modern. Letizia and Felipe look so happy. Infanta Christina looked so old last night, and I don´t like her outfit at all, it made her look even bigger than she is. The Queen has her usual style at her summer outfits, she looks lovely although I don´t like her outfit.

The Queen and her "pyjamas" ... finally it finishes the summer and she will stop dressing them.:lol:

On the dress of the Princess, not which is the reason to consider it to be slightly appropriate. That is 4 centimeters more short than is in the habit of dressing habitually? It is not the short excessive one, but normally enough. Please, she is a young woman and with good body, not a grandmother. All the princesses risk at some time with something more short or more sexy of the habitual thing, to break the monotony and to feel as what they are, young women. In other aspects is perfect dress, of classic line, simple and with a few details that turn it in own for a dinner. Many women invited chose summer dresses as the Princess.

On the other hand not if the black is used by intention or not, but by the day of deaths of known prominent figures that existed yesterday in Spain, it seems of the most appropriate thing.

?????????? Wait that elenas kids always looks sad and cristinas kids always looks happy? What are you talking about.Cristinas kids have always that anger face on. They are the next Pijos off spain.I like felipe froilan and victoria they are good kids. I don't like cristinas kids PERIOD!! Not even irene.What am i talking about.I don't Like Cristina, Iñaki ( I don't like there attitude) and there whole family.So that's much better.Puffffffffff.

If you don't like them it's your opinion. I like them and I don't think they have an anger face, only when they are looking at the photographers, just the same as froilan or victoria federica.
The next pijos of spain? I don't think so. They have a very handsome and sport father, nothiing to do with pijo, so don't expect that.

Last edited:
In general F & L are critizised for not showing Leonor enough, something they overdid last autumn when she was not to be seen for months in public. I'd rather see her less than too much as long as she is so small. This time I thought they got it perfectly right. We saw Leonor on a few occasions a lot and then not at all. Of course it could always be more but enough for such a little girl. People sometimes forget that she is not even two, an age where children become annoyed (and annoying ;)) very quickly.

The other grandchildren were photographed much more as they are older. When Leonor and Sofia will go to school or so they will be around much more often, I am sure, while the others, becoming teenagers, might be annoyed and show up less :rolleyes: We'll see.

I personally would find it horrible having to spend my vacations in Mallorca every year, like a zoo animal, pleasing the paparazzi etc. just because my grandparents happen to be the Kings. Especially Victoria seems to be a very insecure and shy child who probably would enjoy her vacation more if she was just a normal kid.
What i realy realy miss is felipe and letizia with leonor in Asturias in her grandmother house.I Miss that sooooooooooo much.I'm sick to see them always in Mallorca.Thanks to the King.

If you don't like them it's your opinion. I like them and I don't think they have an anger face, only when they are looking at the photographers, just the same as froilan or victoria federica.
The next pijos of spain? I don't think so. They have a very handsome and sport father, nothiing to do with pijo, so don't expect that.
Thank You Very Much!! That's My OPINION!! I don't Like Them!! PIJOS!! Yo go ahead You like them.Good For You!! NEXT!!

thanks for these wonderful pictures!!!!!

Letizia was gorgeous last night!! her dress is fantastic and perfect for this occasion!! come on guys she's young and pretty!! she can wear whatever she wants!! her dress and shoes were perfect: not too long not too short!!!lol

Cristina looks beautiful too but I don't like the way she was dressed: I think it made her older than she is!! she's a pretty woman too and she can also wear what she wants!!
They just don't have the same fashion style that's all

Last edited:
surely that if I write just like your but of your dear Leticia already they have censured to me in the forum, very seems mallo that you say to me, without arguments no, leticia does not know to dress, not very often guesses right does not give one this woman, it seems any thing except a princess, Cristina and Queen however is a great example of which it is to be birth princess, last night the great difference could be verified and what it is to be a great lady.

That's My OPINION !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
surely that if I write just like your but of your dear Leticia already they have censured to me in the forum, very seems mallo that you say to me, without arguments no, leticia does not know to dress, not very often guesses right does not give one this woman, it seems any thing except a princess, Cristina and Queen however is a great example of which it is to be birth princess, last night the great difference could be verified and what it is to be a great lady.

That's My OPINION !!!!!!!!!!!!!

You certainly forgot 3 years ago (2004) Cristina was wearing a see-through black blouse to the same farewell dinner in Mallorca. A great example on how to get dressed right for a born princess LOL :lol:.
On the other hand, a island vacation dinner is supposed to be fun, less formal, what's the big deal to wear a dress 3 inches shorter or even a see-through blouse.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom