Summer Holidays in Mallorca: 2007

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was just a beginner last year at this time, in fact I was yet to even make my first post. But I thought this same thought last year and this year I will post my thought. What kind of a vacation is this? This doesn't seem very relaxing to me. Now please, don't everyone jump on me. I get it! This is a special time of the year for most to follow these vacations and wait to see this family all together. I enjoy many of the pictures as well. But after awhile I just kind of wish the Spanish RF had some privacy and that their vacations weren't quite so followed. Being photographed day after day like they are just doesn't seem like a vacation to me. However, it is obvious they allow and promote for this to take place. Which makes it hard for me to keep up with this sort of thing. We are all different but for me I just want to see a few pics here and there and keep a little distance from this whole thing. I find it a little showy on the part of the SRF to conduct their vacations in this way. But that is just my opinion and I very much understand that I'm in the minority here. Please though don't miss understand me. I love the Spanish royals, they are one of my favorite RF's to keep up with but this is just a little over the top for me, each year such a huge event and yet it's their vacation.:ermm:

in the official photographs of familie but especially in the vidéos it is very visible the cold distance between infant Elena and her husband...... are they always like that???

Wow! So those are the much-publicised bikini shots. Seriously though, they are so fuzzy I cannot believe somebody would pay thousands of euros for them....

thanks for the photos. i have to say that's the prettiest group of children i've ever seen. everyone of them could be on a baby food jar. it's going to be fun watching them grow up. the boys already look like young men instead of children and leonora is princess personality i enjoy seeing her antics, she'll be on "best dressed" lists before we know it.

thanks for the link. its been great to see the family on this summer holiday.
Letizia going to the beach with Felipe & Leonor must of been worth quite alot, never seen Letizia pictured like that. she looked beautiful & very happy to be away from the spotlight for a few hours imo.

The bikini pictures really are so much of nothing. I will say that Letizia has a really lovely figure. But what was nice to see was the easy comradery between the Queen and the Princess.

Were any images captured of the King going out to sail with the Prince and Princess yesterday?

After the family photo shoot many of them quietly leave the island--is it know if any have gone off to other places?

For the present time, I have not found any photo any more of the King and the Princes yesterday.

Neither for the present time is news of if anybody has gone on holidays to another place or not, I imagine that we will find out with the pass of the days. For the present time I believe that all remain there, because the Queen still has not led her grandchildren to see the dolphins. I believe that this year will be the first visit for the Infanta Leonor and Irene.

Last edited:
I want to see the pics of Super Abuela!:lol::wub: QS is been pretty busy this summer to do what she loves most: be with her grandkids and I don't think the Dolphin Visit is gonna be missed this year:)

Have they already gone to see the dolphins?

It is much beautiful royal family!!! I am see at Queen Sophia is best grandmother and many grandchildren was with grandparents!!!! Wow wow all royal big family and many pretty grandchildren!!!!

Cristina's kids are so beautiful ! Especially Irene and Pablo. And I really think Victoria and Froilan are pretty too. And of course Leonor, she's a little doll. :wub:

Too me, Letizia doesn't look her best this vacation. She looks very tired and too thin for my taste, but I know she's healthy, I'm not saying she isn't, but for my personal taste, that is too thin. Cristina looked great on the photoshoot, I love how she dress herself and her kids.

Nicely said MissSaga. I totally agree with you!

Yep, I have to agree with MissSaga and Roxsteve. This was not the best we've seen Letizia look. I'm not sure if it's her weight or if she was tired for most of the vacation but she just wasn't at her best it seemed.

Leonor, la chispa del verano

Leonor, the summer spark

The major daughter of the Princes of Asturias is an anxious sailor's blouse that there has done to herself the "queen" of the days of the Cup of the King of Sail, in which the whole Royal Family has taken part.

The infanta Leonor is already small " wolf of sea ". The major daughter of the Princes has been, during five days that there has lasted the Cup of the King of Sail, the protagonist of the Nautical Club of Palma. To her 21 months, the small one she is a beautiful girl, but, especially, anxious and curious.

2 normal and trouble free deliveries - 2 healthy and beautiful babies... I think we can all agree that Pss Letizia is healthy and normal. I agree with soriagirl, she's just a naturally slim and small boned person. Let's get back to the summer holidays...all the pics of the children are too adorable for words esp the ones of Leo and Sofia - they just melt my heart! They all look happy, relax and really enjoying their summer sun and holiday! I'm envious!

Where can I see the bikini picture please? I must have missed it. I could not wear a bikini if it was custom made for me. LOL I am very envious to see how beautiful she is. Thanks for the link if you will post it please.

Yep, I have to agree with MissSaga and Roxsteve. This was not the best we've seen Letizia look. I'm not sure if it's her weight or if she was tired for most of the vacation but she just wasn't at her best it seemed.

In what pictures does she look tired or not at her best? It's funny how different people see different things. I think Letizia looks far younger and happier than last year. I went back and looked at the pictures in the white off-the-shoulder outfit she wore last year because someone had commented on it, and I was struck by how much older she looked last year. And in the pictures this year where she is going to the beach with her family, I looked at her and thought, you know she's not really that skinny. Maybe just slightly less than average, because she has a small frame.

leonor is such a wonderful little girl!!!

I can't wait to see sofia when she's older!!!

Princess Letizia made 2 beautiful babies even if she's really thin!! it doesn't matter! she's beautiful just the way she is!!

In what pictures does she look tired or not at her best? It's funny how different people see different things.

For me, in most of them. I personally think she looks exhausted and her face is more or less skin and bones.
However, people see things differently and giving this opinion does not mean I am suggesting she is sick etc and certainly does not mean I am offending her. It still must be possible to comment on Letizia's looks without being suspected of wanting to slander her. Besides, poor Letizia is not the only CP whose looks are being discussed in an emotional manner, often much less civilized ... just have a look at the danish or dutch forums ;)

Royal dinner in Puerto Portals

Queen Sofía, Prince and Princess of Asturias, Duke of Lugo, Infanta Cristina and Duke of Palma, Princess Alia of Jordan and Princess Tatiana Radziwill and husband.

Video (realeza)

hola.com - Vídeos del día

Last edited:
I can't find the video about the dinner! where is it because the link is'nt good I think...

ok I found it!! sorry!

princess letizia and the queen seem to be so close!! hope we 'll have some pictures soon!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom