Summer Holidays in Mallorca: 2007

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know if anyone has posted this, but it's really funny. Mariangel Alcazar of La Vanguardia writes that instead of Leonor de Todos los Santos, the girl should be called Leonor de Todos las Gracias!

I thought that was great.

August 4

The Royal Family in the Somni
Getty Images - Unsupported browser detected#
Oh Gosh, I haven't seen all pics from yesterday and here comes another loan! :lol: It starts to be pretty exhausting! ;)

Thank you for posting the pics, everybody! :flowers: Our little sailor is too cute for words, I would never thought she can become even more adorable than she already was! Her parents aren't much behind, for sure :wub: I love those two pics:
http://cache.gettyimages.com/xc/759...4AD9FDB9CF19328A71BF6FE301F7DDF4CB0B405AD3EF0
http://cache.gettyimages.com/xc/759...4AD9FDB9CF19328A71BF6FE301F7DDB6769A0E2A38045

F&L seems to play with their hands, showing something to leo and she smiles so beautifully :wub:

Cute to see Leo and Mummy both in red, Irene seems to have red t-shirt/dress too!

thank you very much by the photos, finally we see the children of Infant Cristina who handsome with the t-shirts of colors.

I just have to say, that little Leo is a fashion icon already...cute dress and hat:wub:

We're finally getting to see the entire family! All of Cristina's boys look great, they look like they've grown a little bit, and of course Leonor is adorable in her red dress and hat.

It's great to see all of them now although there isn't much picture of irene, i really love the way that they dress leonor, she's so adorable.

The SRF have spoiled us with lovely pictures everyday, i'm going to miss it when their vacation ends.

I don't know if anyone has posted this, but it's really funny. Mariangel Alcazar of La Vanguardia writes that instead of Leonor de Todos los Santos, the girl should be called Leonor de Todos las Gracias!

That is quite a brilliant thought and very funny. I love it, Leonor de todas las gracias, she sure is :wub: I love the new pictures, they're so sweet. Great to see all grandchildren (exept for little Sofi of course) together. We're sure being spoiled with pictures of them. I'm going on holiday tomorrow for 2 weeks, and I'm sure going to miss these precious pictures every day.

I love each and every dress of Leonor! She's definately the most well-dressed royal child around :D

Her mother does have a refined taste in girlish clothes... she must have real fun, shopping all those beautiful outfits! :)

Both L's are in RED!!!! leonor is too cute!!!! can't wait until next year....2 little princess out and about......

I wish Irene would take that pacifier out of her mouth so we could see her cute face. She seems like a shy little girl. It's always nice to see how well the boy cousins get on.

I'm not usually a big clothes person, but just when I think Letizia can not dress her girl with anything more adorable, she comes up with this red dream of a dress. Love it, and this picture:
http://www.terra.es/addon/img/feed/deportes/20070804/7216dd331d686g.jpg

I think I have picture and cuteness overload!

And I will like pictures with Irene, I though I will get to see her this year and plenty of pictures with the two girl playing around but is like they have it hidden for Leonor to be the only protagonist. :bang:

what I think is that Irene is a little girl that loves to be with her dad, and maybe does not love to much playing around in a boat, or maybe she's just a little scared or shy

I sometimes have the feeling that Letizia overdoes the affection towards her daughter, there is hardly a moment when she's not touching or petting Leonor but I guess that's the way she is and if Leonor likes it even better.

How can a mother "overdo" her affection toward her daughter? What is the "right amount" of affection? There is a limit to a mother's love? :rolleyes:

how adorable... i thought i'd melt when i saw leonor in her lovely blue sailor dress yesterday, but the red one is superb! what a beautiful little dress for a baby. i'm a big fan of little girls in dresses, so i think letizia does wonderfully by dressing them in them! she never stops to surprise me with the adorable dresses she chooses for leonor.

They are a very affectionate and sweet family. Leonor seems to be a very happy child and I hope she'll stay that way when she's old enough to understand what's going on. The Lugo children often bear an annoyed look, same for Cristina's boys because they don't like the attention but for them it doesn't matter too much, they are only the children of the Infantas and will have enough privacy to escape if they want to during their childhood and lifes.

I sometimes have the feeling that Letizia overdoes the affection towards her daughter, there is hardly a moment when she's not touching or petting Leonor but I guess that's the way she is and if Leonor likes it even better.

I feel the same way. I never see Cristina doing that to her daughter. I think Letizia is somewhat obsessive with her daughter. I know people are going to nail me, but it does seem that way. I'm sure I'm wrong...I hope I am. It seems that she wants Leonor to be perfect for the pictures. It is too much. She is either overdoing it for the cameras or maybe it is her way of being. She needs to relax some!

I love the latest pictures. Good to see the Lugos and the Urdangarins...We have a lot of pictures today!!! can't wait for the official photoshoot (monday or Tuesday). I like Letizia's gold dress since it suits her slim figure. She's going back to her styles. really, really nice. It seems like when Cristina is not around her boys dress differently unlike when she's around they dress similarly hahahaha! I hope we can see a pic of Irene w/o her pacifier. As for Leonor she's a very lively kid...

How can a mother "overdo" her affection toward her daughter? What is the "right amount" of affection? There is a limit to a mother's love? :rolleyes:

I couldn't agree more highpriestess. A mother can never overdo affection towards a child. I don;t really see what is wrong with Letizia's behaviour towards her daughter. I think all the touching, gestures and attention for the girl in public is a way of reassuring a little girl, who is being photographed and watched by the whole world. Kind of a way to see, don't worry little one, mommy's right here. I also think that's the reason we have not seen Leonor cry in public, part of why she is so confident lies in the fact she knows mommy's right there with her. And I think that's great.
I love the way Letizia dresses her. Also that is not overdone. IMO the cuter you can dress your daughter, the better. The dresses are beautiful and are even more beautiful on her. It makes her look like a little angel even more :angel: Royals moms with little girls:: Go shopping with Letizia in Madrid :ROFLMAO:

More photos on ABC.es

La Familia Real disfruta de las regatas

One very cute one of Felipe with his little angel :wub::wub: (photo nr 8)

Sweet.

I also like Letizia's au natural look with no sign of makeup except the lip gloss. She's a natural beauty. Not many woman dare to bare the face when they knew cameras would be around snapping pictures and posting them on internet within hours.

What does it mean? Does it mean that she's a god-sent to photographers? :lol:

I feel the same way. I never see Cristina doing that to her daughter. I think Letizia is somewhat obsessive with her daughter. I know people are going to nail me, but it does seem that way. I'm sure I'm wrong...I hope I am. It seems that she wants Leonor to be perfect for the pictures. It is too much. She is either overdoing it for the cameras or maybe it is her way of being. She needs to relax some!

i think i know what you mean, roxsteve. next year in majorca when they posed together in the palace, letizia looked like she was a bit too much touching or hugging leonor, who seemed to be comfortable in felipe's arms and tried to pull her away when she approached her in one of the pictures. i think that's quite normal though. we have read about letizia's perfectionism and i guess she just wants to be the perfect mum. i'm quite like her with children as well, and can't stop being around them, hugging them, lifting them up... and they sometimes get tired of someone constantly being around them.

And I will like pictures with Irene, I though I will get to see her this year and plenty of pictures with the two girl playing around but is like they have it hidden for Leonor to be the only protagonist. :bang:

Irene seems like a shy introvert. She's hiding herself. Leonor is an extrovert with a huge personality and presence. Nobody needs to do a thing to "make" Leonor shine. Leonor shines like a super star no matter who's around her. She dominates the spotlight even when her formidable grandfather is around.
Irene doesn't have a chance. I woner whether little sis Sofi will have a better chance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom