Summer Holidays in Mallorca: 2007

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
He had a lapsus, and locked the car with Leonor still in it, but he immediately realized, and opened the car back. :)

See! They are humans and they do make mistakes just like regular people!!;)
How can he forget something as cute and precious as little Leonor?!! Sheesh!:)

Juan Carlos and Sofia are so sweet :wub:

Last summer we saw Leonor 6times(i guess) and many pics of infanta elena and cristina's kids together,but this year we haven't seen lugo kids yet.

Did I understand correctly, is it here said that the traditional photoshoot will be maybe on next Monday?
La Familia Real al completo, reunida en el Palacio de Marivent/20minutos

I listened that it would be Tuesday ... it seems that it is not confirmed, but that it will be at the beginning of next week.

Spanish Royals at the Copa del Rey Sailing Trophy in Mallorca -Day 5
August 3, 2007
Mallorca Spain

[FONT=verdana, arial, helvetica][/FONT]
WireImage: Listings

Princesa e Infanta Leonor reciben a Don Felipe a bordo del CAM tras la regata

Princess and Infanta Leonor receive Don Felipe on board of the CAM after the ditch

The Princess of Asturias and her daughter the Infanta Leonor, with a sea dress, rose on board of the 'CAM' to receive Don Felipe in this sailboat when it finished the today ditch.

Also the Queen approached this evening up to the facilities of the circuit Breitling Med Cup, placed in the wharf of the Swallows of Palm, where there tie the sailboats of the class Transpac 52.

This one is the category of the 'CAM' and of the 'Bribón', the sailboat patroneado for Don Juan Carlos, who did not coincide with the Queen on having had left already the enclosure where his ship arrived.

The 'Bribón' reached in the today ditch the second place, though it occupies the quarter in the general classification.

The Duke of Lugo, Jaime de Marichalar, and his children Felipe Juan Froilán and Victoria Federica, went likewise to the wharf to gather the Infanta Elena, who today sailed in the 'Siemens', which heads the general classification in spite of the fact that the winner of the today ditch was the 'Stay Calm'.

Did I understand correctly, is it here said that the traditional photoshoot will be maybe on next Monday?
La Familia Real al completo, reunida en el Palacio de Marivent/20minutos

Thanks for the link LadyFinn.

I noticed that to the right of this article there's a another one that says "¿Iran los principes ya a por el tercero?" ("Are the Princes going for the third baby?") And there are also two very cute and new pictures of the Princes.

It's crazy to think that they're going for the third baby but I'd like to read it, but I can't open the link, I was wondering I someone could please check it. Thanks! :)

I keep having the same problem with ANP Beeldbank pictures' I can only see one or two.
In this case I can only see the first and last!
Leonor is SO cute :wub: I love her dress and hair!!

For me Leo is the cutest member of the SRF:wub: She looks so different on all photos.

Last edited:

Felipe and Letizia always dress Leonor in the cutest little dresses! This one reminds me of way back at the turn of the century, when all of the royal boys would wear sailor outfits. Now the girls have a turn! And I love her hair in pigtails, she's absolutely adorable.

Pictures from today are beautiful, Leonor looks like a mini sailor in her outfit :rolleyes:

Felipe and Letizia are so sweet together! :wub: They are so lucky, they have each other and two beautiful daughters. Leonor was so lovely today in her sailor dress. Even though she is so little, she is a girl with a personality.

Letizia should design childrens clothing, I really love the way she dresses the little Princes. Leonor looks so cute and does remind me of older pictures of royal children who were pictured in sailor suites. Felipe and Letiza look so in love, I am really glad for them and the little girls. It looks like Leonor has her daddy wrapped around her little finger. Thanks for all the wonderful pictures, can't wait to see all the children together.

Were those the Lugo kids with them? I think so, but the picture was a tad blurry. It's good to see them!

I think Leonor has this "thing" for sunglasses. Last year she went for Grandma's numerous times, this year she finally succeeded in taking them, and she was also going for Dad's. She'll probably have a huge amount of them when she grows up!:flowers:

I think Victoria Federica really likes her little cousin, is the second time i see her grabbing her hand like a little mum, or maybe just because they (with Irene of course) are around so many boys!

Victoria has been for a long time the only girl, it is normal that she likes to play with her cousins girls. Though also Felipe seems being charmed with taking his cousin Leonor of the hand. Probably they pass a lot of time together in house of the grandparents. :flowers:

I want to see some day similar photos of Undargarin's kids with Asturias two.

I want to see some day similar photos of Undargarin's kids with Asturias two.

It looks like the Urdangarin are lost, some paparazzi has obtained photos, but they have not appeared any day for the Nautical Club. They should do an effort, because they also enjoy a privileged vacations as the rest of the family, and if the others are "forced" to support to the press during the Cup of the King, them also.

I imagine that we will see them in the family photo next week.;)

If some part in the royal family are always on pictures those are the De Palma's with their four kids, the whole year, now the "gap" is being filling for those who we almost never get to see, as Leonor, for instance.

If some part in the royal family are always on pictures those are the De Palma's with their four kids, the whole year, now the "gap" is being filling for those who we almost never get to see, as Leonor, for instance.

That's because they live in Barcelona and it's easy to paparazzi take photos of them, when their going out of their home, or taking the kids to the school, nobody is saying that they should go out to the Nautico every single day, but since they are in Palma, they should go at least one, because the enjoy all these privileges... And we have seen Leonor, all the time, no of course no, but she's a little girl, that deserve some privacy:wub:

They pose in the birthdays and in Christmas, the rest of the times the paparazzi photograph them casually, because they are lucky to live in Barcelona where they take a calmner and free life. Probably if Leonor could live in a way as free as her cousins through we see her more, but for the present time she is destined to live surrounded with bodyguard and cannot go so calm to the park like her cousins go.

Majorca yields them free a house, and it is supposed that in exchange at least they should appear for the Cup of the King, this way it has been during the last 26 years. The Dukes of Lugo go one day and all happy.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom