Summer Holidays in Mallorca: 2007

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The paparazzis are probably kicking themselves right about now. After a photo of Letizia in a bikini, I bet the biggest seller would be a clear photo of the Prince and Princess kissing--and in the long version of the video at the concert there is definetly a kiss--but seen from behind.

Poor paparazzis--they could have had a nice summer bonus check!

:lol: i agree!.. poor paparazzis... i saw the long version, and i think there was a kiss!

http://img295.imageshack.us/img295/5052/2010mp9.png

Things seem to be going very, very well for the Prince and Princess of Asturias. I thought they had a good chance at the beginning, but things are looking better every year. I think the princess looks better than she has ever looked, and that gold dress she wore the other night was amazing. If the prince doesn't think he is the luckiest man in the world, then there is something wrong with him, but I think he does realize it.

Some people commented on Letizia's hair cut--I really like it because it is so modern--especially that clean straight back view--but maybe it's just me, 'cause I am surely in the minority when I say, for example, that I hate hate hate the hats and head pieces other royals wear--so old fashioned. I like modern and I think her hair cut is very modern.

I, for one, agree with you. I like her new hair cut because it's modern and it makes her look younger with the band.

That doesn't make it look better on her. Especially the baggy border and the weird pattern. The color suits her very well though.

But it's clothes, opinions are very different. Until one year ago I thought Letizia was the best dressed CP and I was especially fond of her classical bright colored costumes - and I remember many people blaming her for not being fashionable enough. I think she looks best in business style clothes and I am not so much a fan of her gala dresses or casual stuff.

It's a fun dress. If it looks good on anyone, it's Letizia because she's model thin. The dress wouldn't look good for anyone with extra weight on the hip. It's funky. She's on vacation so she should wear some fun clothes.

Actually, I like the casual dresses she wore more often than her gala dresses, except The Red Dress. I remember she wore a chic black dress at the pre-wedding dinner of Felipe's cousin one time. It's ultra chic. She looked fantastic. She wore a Versace-look alike scarf print dress at the Nautica Club dinner the first year of her marriage. She looked great too. Then last year at Mallorca, she wore that white cotton off-shoulder Spanish dress. She looked sensational. Felipe looked at her like he wanted to get it off of her. ;)

highpriestess said:
Felipe looked at her like he wanted to get it off of her. ;)

Who knows.. :) he probably did, and maybe that is why we have Sofi now :rolleyes::whistling:

Spanish Royals at the Copa del Rey Sailing Trophy in Mallorca – Day 4
August 2, 2007
Mallorca, Mallorca Spain

[FONT=verdana, arial, helvetica][/FONT]
WireImage: Listings

Anybody knows how long Felipe, Letizia and the kids will stay in Mallorca?

Ultima Hora Digital. El Discreto...

Of white

The outfitters participants in the Cup of the King have dinner with the King and the Prince in the Royal Nautical Club of Palm to outfitters' traditional dinner of the Cup of the King of sail took place last night in the Royal Nautical Club of Palm marked by the white of the gown of the guests. As every year, the bosses of the teams participants in the ditch could enjoy a party the king Juan Carlos I and his family, as well as other personalities of the Majorcan society.

It's a fun dress. If it looks good on anyone, it's Letizia because she's model thin. The dress wouldn't look good for anyone with extra weight on the hip. It's funky. She's on vacation so she should wear some fun clothes.

Actually, I like the casual dresses she wore more often than her gala dresses, except The Red Dress. I remember she wore a chic black dress at the pre-wedding dinner of Felipe's cousin one time. It's ultra chic. She looked fantastic. She wore a Versace-look alike scarf print dress at the Nautica Club dinner the first year of her marriage. She looked great too. Then last year at Mallorca, she wore that white cotton off-shoulder Spanish dress. She looked sensational. Felipe looked at her like he wanted to get it off of her. ;)
I totally agee with you.

Vacation time is always fun as it seems to be the period where Letizia's own style shines through. It seems that when she's working she opts for a more conservative wardrobe and rightly so, after all who doesn't?

Thanks for that video! They look so much in love and seemed so relaxed to see the concert. Is this singer really popular in spain?

Thanks for that video! They look so much in love and seemed so relaxed to see the concert. Is this singer really popular in spain?

Not, he is not a famous singer in Spain, he is known in Palma de Mallorca. The singer is a companion of crew of the Prince in the CAM and a good friend.

There were a few people who kept on staring at them, I admire the way they can block that out and enjoy themselves

mallorcadiario.com

Day of famous in the Cup of the King

The Cup of the King of Sail attracts every year numerous known faces and many people. This Friday the best Spanish golfer of all the times, Severiano Ballesteros, and the designer Agatha Ruíz de la Prada they have walked along the wharf of the Swallows, where they have their base the Transpac 52, and there they have coincided with the Kings, the Prince of Asturias and the Infanta Elena.

It's great to see the infanta Elena, all seem so happy

Are there any pictures of the Crown couple with the infantas and their families?

What is this about King Juan Carlos locking Leonor in the car?

acdc said:
What is this about King Juan Carlos locking Leonor in the car?

He had a lapsus, and locked the car with Leonor still in it, but he immediately realized, and opened the car back. :)

Yes, he's certainly not a contender for the grandfather of the year award!:lol:
It's good that he got her out in time. Once my mom locked me and her keys in the car when I was 6 months old and it was 30 minutes before she could get me out. Luckily it was winter.

Do they have any pictures of this? Or a video?

This photo it's so lovely, I've noticed that they kiss like that all the time:wub:

Certainly, it is a photo precious, reflected of the love that continues feeling our kings after so many years.:flowers::flowers:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom