Summer Holidays in Mallorca: 2007

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Atene said:
Yes...thats a true star:wub:
So little and so classy, I love her!, :wub: and Sofi is the cuttest baby ever, she's a little piece of heaven :angel:

Thanks for the pictures!

:lol: Felipe said he hopes Leo won't be as tall as him. She sure won't be as tall as him but I think she'll be as tall as her aunts Elena and Cristina.

Leonor is so cute lovely girl. Beautiful pictures of Princess Leonor and Princess Sofia.

Leonor is so cute, I just love the way their parents dress her!!!!

The whole family looks beautiful. They seem so down to earth, love them all.

Gallery from El Mundo:
Photos

I got tears in my eyes, when I looked at this picture, it´s so beautiful
Mummy and Sofia

I just love the way Letizia dresses her sweet little girls! Leonor is a real star with her grandma´s sunglasses, and Sofia is so incredibly cute.

This family is great. They're so down-to-earth and that's really unique. I mean they allow themselves and their children to be photographed during what is supposd to be their holiday away from duties and without limits. They don't even mind and take the time to pose for them, wave at them and smile. This is really rare and amazing I just love them. The kids are wonderful. Letizia looks so very sweet, and maternet with little Sofia :wub:

Leo look's like a ceramic doll.
she is really sweet.

Besides my own baby girl, I have never seen another baby as beautiful as Leonor. She is a bundle of personality. she is adorable.
I'm jealous. I want to go on vacation with them and go sailing. I want to have cute, adorable little toddlers/babies around me.
Right now my daughter is 8 going on 18 and has the personality of a teenager. And she does not want to go on vacation ANYWHERE. So I see pictures like this and it just makes me want to be part of their family for a week or 2!:lol:

Thanks for the links Lula and PL!

PL I see your avatar and I only can say ... LOVELY!:wub:

Leonor just puts a smile on my face everytime I look at pictures of her. She is an absolute delight.

Stellad

Thanks for the links Lula and PL!

PL I see your avatar and I only can say ... LOVELY!:wub:

Thanks BL. I symply couldn't resist, when I saw that picture I just had to turn it into my avatar. Letizia looks so sweet with little Sofia in her arms :wub: Yours isn't bad either, you know :lol: An avatar of a little angel:angel:

it is my imagination or the dress and cap of sofia have the same fabric that the leonor dress? http://img62.imageshack.us/img62/6581/morelm8.png

I think you're right BeautyLeonor. In fact I think the girls are wearing the same dresses, or at least made of the same fabric and Sofia's little hat is made of it as well. That makes me adore them even more, they look so cute dressed in the same :wub:

BeautyLeonor said:
OMG!! .. i just can say ... WOOOW! :wub: ... Leo, Leo, Leo.. LEO IS A DOLL! .. she is really an adorable girl.. in all the pictures she looks like an angel !!

Sofi... OMG! SOFI IS TOO CUTE FOR WORDS!:wub:... She looks very small and inoffensive in mom's arms ..! aww i love this baby is sooo sweet..

Letizia.. leti is a super mom:wub:.. i love the way she protects her girls.. specially baby Sofia!, and the queen.. she is simply a super GRANDMOTHER!! :wub:
You stole my words BeautyLeonor :lol::lol:

I love Leo's cap!, with Spain's coat on it, very appropriate! :flowers:

BTW no picture with Felipe and his 3 girls?

Last edited:
I think that Letizia loves the attention so I would not say that she is extraordinary because of the pictures. Don't forget she was herself a reporter/journalist so she should be used to it. I think this family needs all the good press they can get. The girls are indeed adorable. Leonor is a cutie! Letizia's pants are too see through for my taste!!!

Thanks for the photos--that picture of Leonor wearing her Grandmother's sunglasses is a classic. Just fantastic. She has so much energy and spark and personality. It's a real pleasure to see such a happy and outgoing toddler.

I was just going to ask if someone could load some of the SIPA photos--you're the best!!!

If I colected pictures, this one would go into my collection:
http://new2.isifa.com/photo/preview/14735592.jpg

This girl has her family and the press wrapped around her not yet two year old finger!

You stole my words BeautyLeonor :lol::lol:

I love Leo's cap!, with Spain's coat on it, very appropriate! :flowers:

BTW no picture with Felipe and his 3 girls?

Hahahaha I am a thief.:lol:

Not, there aren't photos, I also want a photo of daddy felipe, mommy letizia and daughters Leonor and Sofi:wub:

OMG !! Letizia is sooo pretty... i love her dress!! :flowers:

That's the most stylish I've ever seen her. I love the dress and she looks really beautiful!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom