The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Royal Family of Spain

Join The Royal Forums Today
Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 
  #1261  
Old 08-29-2007, 04:39 AM
nayralorenzo's Avatar
Aristocracy
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Canarias, Spain
Posts: 230
Quote:
Originally Posted by lapopdiva View Post
Thank You Very Much!! That's My OPINION!! I don't Like Them!! PIJOS!! Yo go ahead You like them.Good For You!! NEXT!!

Why are you so agressive? can't you give your opinion in a respective way?
__________________

__________________
If I help only a person to have hope, I will not live for nothing.
Favourite royal: Maxima
Reply With Quote
  #1262  
Old 08-29-2007, 04:42 AM
Duke of Marmalade's Avatar
Majesty
TRF Author
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Frankfurt am Main, Germany
Posts: 9,758
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanesa View Post
Yes. Indeed. Photos may takes you doing a casual gesture and when fixed in a pic, it could be magnified. I do not see anything in Infanta Christina's face that could show coldness or hate toward her Sister-in-Law...She seems only to be thinking in another think...Or maybe she could be slightless tired...Who really knows?

Vanesa.
At least 80% of what is written in this forum is based on photos, isn't it? And why are photos a credible source when commenting on how much in love the princes are or on endless issues regarding Leonor's personality - but in this case we just can't trust pictures because they could reveal that Letizia's relation to Cristina is not good It all depends on the eye of the spectator I guess

So if Cristina shows this annoyed expression on her face towards Letizia on almost any occasion they were photographed together during let's say the last 1 1/2 years (and that was not very often) I don't call this coincidence but would suggest there is a deeper reason for it.
__________________

Reply With Quote
  #1263  
Old 08-29-2007, 04:53 AM
Heir Presumptive
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Posts: 2,316
Quote:
Originally Posted by Duke of Marmalade View Post
So if Cristina shows this annoyed expression on her face towards Letizia on almost any occasion they were photographed together during let's say the last 1 1/2 years (and that was not very often) I don't call this coincidence but would suggest there is a deeper reason for it.
I don't know it's true or not. If it's, it's certainly not a right behaviour in public for a born princess .
Reply With Quote
  #1264  
Old 08-29-2007, 05:00 AM
lapopdiva's Avatar
Nobility
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: alkmaar, Netherlands
Posts: 322
Quote:
Originally Posted by donnaK View Post
I don't know it's true or not. If it's, it's certainly not a right behaviour in public for a born princess .
Yeah Shame on her.LOL
Reply With Quote
  #1265  
Old 08-29-2007, 05:01 AM
lapopdiva's Avatar
Nobility
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: alkmaar, Netherlands
Posts: 322
Quote:
Originally Posted by nayralorenzo View Post
Why are you so agressive? can't you give your opinion in a respective way?
mhhhhhhhhhh Noooo?? LOL
Reply With Quote
  #1267  
Old 08-29-2007, 05:05 AM
lapopdiva's Avatar
Nobility
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: alkmaar, Netherlands
Posts: 322
Quote:
Originally Posted by Duke of Marmalade View Post
At least 80% of what is written in this forum is based on photos, isn't it? And why are photos a credible source when commenting on how much in love the princes are or on endless issues regarding Leonor's personality - but in this case we just can't trust pictures because they could reveal that Letizia's relation to Cristina is not good It all depends on the eye of the spectator I guess

So if Cristina shows this annoyed expression on her face towards Letizia on almost any occasion they were photographed together during let's say the last 1 1/2 years (and that was not very often) I don't call this coincidence but would suggest there is a deeper reason for it.
Didn't I just say that? hahahahaha
Reply With Quote
  #1268  
Old 08-29-2007, 05:13 AM
lapopdiva's Avatar
Nobility
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: alkmaar, Netherlands
Posts: 322

http://www.seegerpress-online.de/top...R_00188468.jpg
Run Letizia Run!! Her two big enemies.

http://www.seegerpress-online.de/top...R_00188477.jpg
Just one Word UGLY!!

Thanks for posting LuLa
Reply With Quote
  #1269  
Old 08-29-2007, 05:29 AM
crm2317's Avatar
Heir Presumptive
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Belfast, United Kingdom
Posts: 2,120
I thought both ladies were beautful in their own special way. I loved Letizia's outfit she looked very fashionable and elegant. The only thing about Christina, she looked beautiful, her hair and make-up were lovely. However the outfit was all wrong, purely because it was unflattering and hid that stunning figure of hers!

Personally, i don't see why there is a problem with her wearing body shimmer on her legs. It highlights her tan and just adds a touh of glamour. It gives a nice sheen to her and you wouldnt even see the glitter unless you had zoomed right in to her leg. Is she somehow above such things because she is a princess
Reply With Quote
  #1270  
Old 08-29-2007, 05:33 AM
Duke of Marmalade's Avatar
Majesty
TRF Author
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Frankfurt am Main, Germany
Posts: 9,758
Quote:
Originally Posted by lapopdiva View Post
http://www.seegerpress-online.de/top...R_00188468.jpg
Run Letizia Run!! Her two big enemies.
Letizia looks great for a cockail party or a chic night out with friends but not here. Lula said the dress might be only four centimeters short but it does make the difference at that occasion. Too sexy and that body oil ... more suitable for a hot salsa party rather than a dinner with dignitaries

Zap's wife wore a short dress too, she looked great and the dress looked very appropriate for the occasion as it had the correct length and did not look too sexy. Yes she's older but still has a great figure, similar to Letizia.
spaansekoningshuis.web-log.nl: Afspraak
Reply With Quote
  #1271  
Old 08-29-2007, 05:47 AM
lula's Avatar
Imperial Majesty
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: , Spain
Posts: 17,528
Is it bad to be sexy? I do not believe that for being a bit sexy she should conceal her body, more when they have paid for the reasonable quantity of 300.000 auros.

Please, it is a summer, if the Queen can dress her collection of pyjamas, the Princess can allow take a more juvenile model. We are accustomed to seeing the Princess with a length for the knee, classic and formally .... it is good that at some time she breaks with it. Many young princesses choose for skirts over the knee ... and it does not happen at all.
Reply With Quote
  #1272  
Old 08-29-2007, 06:01 AM
lula's Avatar
Imperial Majesty
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: , Spain
Posts: 17,528
VIDEO

ABC.es: nacional - nacional - Los Reyes se despiden de Mallorca con una cena oficial tras su estancia estival
Reply With Quote
  #1273  
Old 08-29-2007, 07:14 AM
Ccile's Avatar
Serene Highness
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: paris, France
Posts: 1,363
Thanks Lula for the video!!

Letizia looks so happy!! it's great to see her like that!!! she seemed to enjoy a lot her holidays!!!!
Reply With Quote
  #1274  
Old 08-29-2007, 07:26 AM
Aristocracy
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: somewhere, Iran
Posts: 194
Is it me or the princess has some bruises on her left shoulder?
Reply With Quote
  #1275  
Old 08-29-2007, 07:31 AM
fanletizia's Avatar
Heir Apparent
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Madrid, Spain
Posts: 4,269
Quote:
Originally Posted by Duke of Marmalade View Post
Letizia looks great for a cockail party or a chic night out with friends but not here. Lula said the dress might be only four centimeters short but it does make the difference at that occasion. Too sexy and that body oil ... more suitable for a hot salsa party rather than a dinner with dignitaries

Zap's wife wore a short dress too, she looked great and the dress looked very appropriate for the occasion as it had the correct length and did not look too sexy. Yes she's older but still has a great figure, similar to Letizia.
spaansekoningshuis.web-log.nl: Afspraak
Short and innapropiate dress was the dress of Princess Madeleine in King Haralds 70's celebration, not this one.
Reply With Quote
  #1276  
Old 08-29-2007, 07:36 AM
Newbie
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Vienna, Austria
Posts: 1
Has someone seen the papparazzi photo of Letizia in her Bikini which was made during their holiday???
Reply With Quote
  #1278  
Old 08-29-2007, 08:19 AM
lula's Avatar
Imperial Majesty
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: , Spain
Posts: 17,528
VIDEO (REALEZA)

hola.com - Vídeos del día
Reply With Quote
  #1279  
Old 08-29-2007, 08:31 AM
Nobility
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: toronto, Canada
Posts: 286
I think Letizia looks great, the queen's outfit is questionable and I am afraid Christina's makes her look very dowdy, her skirt looks a bit bohemian to me.
Reply With Quote
  #1280  
Old 08-29-2007, 08:35 AM
lula's Avatar
Imperial Majesty
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: , Spain
Posts: 17,528
VIDEO

La Familia Real despide el verano en Baleares | elmundo.es videos
__________________

Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Summer Holidays in Mallorca: 2014 lula Royal Family of Spain 169 07-06-2015 10:05 AM
Summer Holidays in Mallorca: 2013 Queen Sofia fan Royal Family of Spain 193 10-18-2013 08:27 AM
Summer Holidays in Mallorca: 2006 Elsa M. Royal Family of Spain 1145 09-01-2006 03:21 PM
Summer Holidays in Mallorca: 2005 lula Royal Family of Spain 835 09-21-2005 06:05 AM
Summer Holidays in Mallorca: 2003-2004 Tina Royal Family of Spain 76 08-17-2004 12:20 PM




Popular Tags
best outfit birth camilla chris o'neill crown prince frederik crown princess catharina-amalia crown princess mary crown princess victoria current events death denmark duchess of cornwall fashion fashion poll funeral general news hereditary grand duchess stéphanie king abdullah of jordan king carl xvi gustav king felipe king felipe vi king harald king philippe king willem-alexander letizia maxima official visit photo session picture of the week president hollande prince carl philip prince daniel prince frederik prince of wales princess alexia (2005 -) princess ariane princess beatrice princess catharina-amalia princess charlene princess eugenie princess madeleine princess marie princess mary princess mary daytime fashion princess mary style princess mette-marit princess victoria queen elizabeth ii queen fabiola queen letizia queen letizia daytime fashion queen letizia fashion queen letizia style queen mathilde queen maxima queen maxima daytime fashion queen maxima fashion queen maxima style queen rania queen silvia queen sonja royal fashion sofia hellqvist spanish royals state visit sweden the hague united states of america wedding willem-alexander


Our Communities

Our communities encompass many different hobbies and interests, but each one is built on friendly, intelligent membership.

» More about our Communities

Automotive Communities

Our Automotive communities encompass many different makes and models. From U.S. domestics to European Saloons.

» More about our Automotive Communities

Marine Communities

Our Marine websites focus on Cruising and Sailing Vessels, including forums and the largest cruising Wiki project on the web today.

» More about our Marine Communities


Copyright 2002-2012 Social Knowledge, LLC All Rights Reserved.

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:06 AM.

Social Knowledge Networks

eXTReMe Tracker
Powered by vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2015
Jelsoft Enterprises