(IPA Press)

Old 08-28-2007, 10:48 PM
Courtier

http://actualidad.terra.es/addon/img...e62b3f52cg.jpg

Ouch!

Old 08-29-2007, 12:20 AM
Commoner

Hi!
I am amazed because Princess Letizia is a young woman and has the right to dress whatever She wants. Besides, Princess Letizia is beautiful, has great figure and It would be very strange If Her clothes were like Cristina's. Princess Letizia would look awful in Cristina's style (Cristina is pretty but she is older than Letizia and her clothes suits her very well, I have nothing against Infanta Cristina.) Letizia Has her own sexy ( but not too sexy ), modern and sophisticated style. As far as her black short dress is consider, there is very simple rule, you can show your legs If you cover your cleavage. Queen Rania is not critisized despite the fact that she wears very sexy and expensive ( her evening gowns are made by Elie Saab) clothes. Spanish people should be proud of Letizia, sadly I have the feeling that some Spanish people wants to turn her life into nightmare. I Have one request , please do not criticize other people, do not judge them on the basis of their apperance.
Old 08-29-2007, 02:29 AM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by crisiñaki View Post
And is that glitter on Letizia's legs? along with the baby oil?

http://www.ipapress.com/imgBanco/IPA...8-0077-018.jpg

(IPA)
It could just be the reflection of light on hose. In the following picture, her hair also looked shiny, which wasn't so in other pictures.
http://www.ipapress.com/imgBanco/IPA...8-0077-011.jpg
Old 08-29-2007, 03:02 AM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by donnaK View Post
It could just be the reflection of light on hose. In the following picture, her hair also looked shiny, which wasn't so in other pictures.
http://www.ipapress.com/imgBanco/IPA...8-0077-011.jpg
maybe you're right, but it looks the same on her arms and besides you can see some injuries on her feet that wouldn't be able to be seen if she was wearing pantyhose

http://www.ipapress.com/imgBanco/IPA...8-0077-007.jpg

maybe she isn't wearing body glitter, just that oily thing she usually applies on her legs
Old 08-29-2007, 03:39 AM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by crisiñaki View Post
Cristina's outfit wins a lot in a close-up

http://www.ipapress.com/imgBanco/IPA...8-0077-017.jpg

And is that glitter on Letizia's legs? along with the baby oil?

http://www.ipapress.com/imgBanco/IPA...8-0077-018.jpg

I'm still not much sure about the Queen's outfit

http://www.ipapress.com/imgBanco/IPA...8-0077-016.jpg

(IPA)
Cristina look Old for her Age.I'm 48 and if i have to go shop for a dress i will defenitly buy the one Letizia is wearing.And thats Natural body Glitter letizia have on her body.Geezzzzzzzzzz.And queen sofia?? No words for her outfit she the best Grandma out there and the best mother in law.So i forgive her.Thanks for the pictures Girl, I love Letizia's sexi shoes!!!
Old 08-29-2007, 03:41 AM
Aristocracy

Love Letizia,love the outfit-----perhaps not quite right for the occasion,but she does look fabulous!
Cristina,well we have seen her look much better!
Old 08-29-2007, 03:48 AM
Aristocracy

I like the dress of Letizia, but not for this ocassion, and also the brillant oil in her legs I don't like,...at least I see her more healthy and happy, and this is good for her.
I don't like queen's outfit...what is this pijama style now ?

Cristina is very strange with that blouse? but, the skirt is quite beautiful...but the best of course is Iñaki!!! I am in love!!!
Old 08-29-2007, 04:00 AM
Imperial Majesty

Princess Letizia looked absolutely gorgeous, I really like her dress, it´s so hot, elegant and modern. Letizia and Felipe look so happy. Infanta Christina looked so old last night, and I don´t like her outfit at all, it made her look even bigger than she is. The Queen has her usual style at her summer outfits, she looks lovely although I don´t like her outfit.
Old 08-29-2007, 04:05 AM
Imperial Majesty

The Queen and her "pyjamas" ... finally it finishes the summer and she will stop dressing them.

On the dress of the Princess, not which is the reason to consider it to be slightly appropriate. That is 4 centimeters more short than is in the habit of dressing habitually? It is not the short excessive one, but normally enough. Please, she is a young woman and with good body, not a grandmother. All the princesses risk at some time with something more short or more sexy of the habitual thing, to break the monotony and to feel as what they are, young women. In other aspects is perfect dress, of classic line, simple and with a few details that turn it in own for a dinner. Many women invited chose summer dresses as the Princess.

On the other hand not if the black is used by intention or not, but by the day of deaths of known prominent figures that existed yesterday in Spain, it seems of the most appropriate thing.
Old 08-29-2007, 04:06 AM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by lapopdiva View Post
?????????? Wait that elenas kids always looks sad and cristinas kids always looks happy? What are you talking about.Cristinas kids have always that anger face on. They are the next Pijos off spain.I like felipe froilan and victoria they are good kids. I don't like cristinas kids PERIOD!! Not even irene.What am i talking about.I don't Like Cristina, Iñaki ( I don't like there attitude) and there whole family.So that's much better.Puffffffffff.

If you don't like them it's your opinion. I like them and I don't think they have an anger face, only when they are looking at the photographers, just the same as froilan or victoria federica.
The next pijos of spain? I don't think so. They have a very handsome and sport father, nothiing to do with pijo, so don't expect that.
Old 08-29-2007, 04:08 AM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duke of Marmalade View Post
In general F & L are critizised for not showing Leonor enough, something they overdid last autumn when she was not to be seen for months in public. I'd rather see her less than too much as long as she is so small. This time I thought they got it perfectly right. We saw Leonor on a few occasions a lot and then not at all. Of course it could always be more but enough for such a little girl. People sometimes forget that she is not even two, an age where children become annoyed (and annoying ) very quickly.

The other grandchildren were photographed much more as they are older. When Leonor and Sofia will go to school or so they will be around much more often, I am sure, while the others, becoming teenagers, might be annoyed and show up less We'll see.

I personally would find it horrible having to spend my vacations in Mallorca every year, like a zoo animal, pleasing the paparazzi etc. just because my grandparents happen to be the Kings. Especially Victoria seems to be a very insecure and shy child who probably would enjoy her vacation more if she was just a normal kid.
What i realy realy miss is felipe and letizia with leonor in Asturias in her grandmother house.I Miss that sooooooooooo much.I'm sick to see them always in Mallorca.Thanks to the King.
Old 08-29-2007, 04:11 AM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by nayralorenzo View Post
If you don't like them it's your opinion. I like them and I don't think they have an anger face, only when they are looking at the photographers, just the same as froilan or victoria federica.
The next pijos of spain? I don't think so. They have a very handsome and sport father, nothiing to do with pijo, so don't expect that.
Thank You Very Much!! That's My OPINION!! I don't Like Them!! PIJOS!! Yo go ahead You like them.Good For You!! NEXT!!
Old 08-29-2007, 04:13 AM
Serene Highness

thanks for these wonderful pictures!!!!!

Letizia was gorgeous last night!! her dress is fantastic and perfect for this occasion!! come on guys she's young and pretty!! she can wear whatever she wants!! her dress and shoes were perfect: not too long not too short!!!lol

Cristina looks beautiful too but I don't like the way she was dressed: I think it made her older than she is!! she's a pretty woman too and she can also wear what she wants!!
They just don't have the same fashion style that's all
Old 08-29-2007, 04:18 AM
Serene Highness

LA FAMILIA REAL PONE FIN A SUS VACACIONES DE VERANO CON UNA CENA OFICIAL EN MALLORCA
Old 08-29-2007, 04:18 AM
Royal Highness

surely that if I write just like your but of your dear Leticia already they have censured to me in the forum, very seems mallo that you say to me, without arguments no, leticia does not know to dress, not very often guesses right does not give one this woman, it seems any thing except a princess, Cristina and Queen however is a great example of which it is to be birth princess, last night the great difference could be verified and what it is to be a great lady.

That's My OPINION !!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 08-29-2007, 04:33 AM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by monica View Post
surely that if I write just like your but of your dear Leticia already they have censured to me in the forum, very seems mallo that you say to me, without arguments no, leticia does not know to dress, not very often guesses right does not give one this woman, it seems any thing except a princess, Cristina and Queen however is a great example of which it is to be birth princess, last night the great difference could be verified and what it is to be a great lady.

That's My OPINION !!!!!!!!!!!!!
You certainly forgot 3 years ago (2004) Cristina was wearing a see-through black blouse to the same farewell dinner in Mallorca. A great example on how to get dressed right for a born princess LOL .
On the other hand, a island vacation dinner is supposed to be fun, less formal, what's the big deal to wear a dress 3 inches shorter or even a see-through blouse.
Old 08-29-2007, 04:36 AM
Imperial Majesty

More photos, from abc.es:
Gallery