The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Royal Family of Spain

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 08-25-2007, 03:46 AM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by iceflower View Post
I noticed a wound at his foot, you can see it on one of the beach pics, Crisinaki has posted in the middle
of that huge pic list That's also the reason why Inaki carried him and brought him back to the boat,
with a wound like this you can no longer play in the sand and salt water, and he had to be calmed down
by his mom
Cris, the second of your two last pics is one of the cutest, that brings a big smile on my face
calmed by his mom and his grandma
http://i207.photobucket.com/albums/b...089267_006.jpg (Visual)

that pic of fashion Irene with daddy is really cute, right? she's quite trendy now
Burberry girl all the way

Old 08-25-2007, 04:05 AM
Serene Highness
Picture of the Month Representative – Spain

When is the dinner.. on the 29th?

Old 08-25-2007, 05:15 AM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mari_* View Post
When is the dinner.. on the 29th?
Yes the dinner will be on the 29th
Old 08-25-2007, 05:52 AM
Aristocracy

Sorry, but the goodbye dinner will be 28, Tuesday:

mallorcadiario.com

"The Kings will celebrate Tuesday the traditional goodbye dinner"

Casa de Su Majestad el Rey de España
Old 08-25-2007, 06:17 AM
Heir Presumptive

Do you think after all this pics of the Spain Royal Family summer vacation that the Infanta Leonor was so much exposed to the look of the Press? As I read that !

I think that all the grandchildren are the items of the photoraphs, isen't it ?
Old 08-25-2007, 07:43 AM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by crisiñaki View Post
Yeah CT, that's what happened
if you see the link I provided, it was a hotlink of my Photobucket account, that's plain rude
It's because you are a true temptator.
As you are very generous with your favorites, people can hink that your work is for the promotion of your so beautiful Palma family who this year was very shooten, isen't it ?
Old 08-25-2007, 05:37 PM
Heir Apparent

I think that if Leonor is in Marivent and Her parents are away on holidays, alone, the Queen decided not take her Marineland because that was just the history that the media wants (PRINCESS OF Asturias leave their children with the Queen and nannies AND went for a new honeymonn alone...)
Old 08-25-2007, 06:32 PM
Heir Apparent

A couple more pics:

http://i207.photobucket.com/albums/b...089267_002.jpg
http://i207.photobucket.com/albums/b...089267_003.jpg

(Visual)
Old 08-25-2007, 08:08 PM

Like you say, Cris, Irene is already a little fashionista. In these last pics, Juan is now a cool guy talking on a PDA, perhaps to his first girlfriend.
I'm sorry he was hurt on his foot (yes, the saltwater would make it burn) but it looks like he recovered and became happy again.
It is so nice to see all these amazing pictures.
Thank you, Cris!
Old 08-25-2007, 09:54 PM
Serene Highness

Crisinaki you rock when it comes to pictures, thanks so much for all your posting and for sharing with us.
It also looked to me that Juan hurt his himself, isn't Inaki a GREAT father, even as big as Juan is he picked him right up and took him to his mama and grandma. It looked like they had to remove something from his hand. I would of loved to grow up with such a great caring father, those kids are really lucky!!
Old 08-25-2007, 10:44 PM
Heir Apparent

Thanks for the compliments guys!
I like collecting pics of the Dukes of Palma & Family, the SRF in old times (namely 60's and 70's) and about King Frederik IX and Queen Ingrid of Denmark, I try to share as much pics as I can, or at least of those who interest me (who would collect pics of someone they don't like or is interested in?), as long as my Photobucket account is ok, I don't mind people downloading and sharing them with others

Iñaki is such a great dad and even if Irene is his weakness (his little girl, the apple of his eye), he takes care and loves all his kids the same, he picked Juan up with a single arm and took him to safety

What can I say about Irene?
1. She's a little fashionista, we have seen her wearing GAP, Lacoste and Burberry (I have a strong feeling the dresses she wore to Eastern are Armani Baby but I cannot assure it)
2. She seduces every male in her vicinity, so far we've seen her dad, grandpas, brothers, godfather, cousins falling for her charm and caressing and having fun with her
Old 08-25-2007, 11:03 PM
Royal Highness

http://i207.photobucket.com/albums/b...5/01273906.jpg

I think that Juan's hurt in this picture, he seems to be crying, and it looks like Dad's calling someone about it. It also looks like Miguel is either trying to comfort him or get his attention. I can't see where he was hurt on his foot, all I saw was seaweed/debris on his and everyone elses' feet.
Old 08-26-2007, 12:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by crisiñaki View Post
Iñaki is such a great dad and even if Irene is his weakness (his little girl, the apple of his eye), he takes care and loves all his kids the same, he picked Juan up with a single arm and took him to safety
And when he picked up Irene like that too here (face-to-face/Crisiñaki) Be still, my beating heart!
Old 08-26-2007, 12:44 AM
Nobility

Umm...much as I love all these pictures...has anyone else wondered, will this vacation ever end?
Old 08-26-2007, 01:07 AM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by CasiraghiTrio View Post
And when he picked up Irene like that too here (face-to-face/Crisiñaki) Be still, my beating heart!
And he can lift up two kids at the time:

http://media.eresmas.com/biblioteca/...o4_R2_2838.jpg (Diez Minutos)

Old 08-26-2007, 04:00 AM
Administrator

Pics 25.8.2007

Wonderful new pics from yesterday:

Palma de Mallorca: Princess Cristina with husband Iñaki and kids and Princess Elena with
husband and kids at the beach in Palma de Mallorca, also in the group Prince Kryl of Bulgaria
and wife Rosario Nadal (Princes of Preslav) - 25 August 2007

Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 ** Pic 5 **

Pic 6 ** Pic 7 ** Pic 8 ** Pic 9 ** Pic 10 **

Pic 11 ** Pic 12 **
Old 08-26-2007, 04:06 AM
Heir Apparent

Thanks K for those wonderful pics!

EVERYBODY loves Irene, right? her parents, her grandparents, her brothers, her aunts, her uncles, her cousins, her godparents, the spouses of her godparents, the children of her parent's friends, the guy in the corner, we, everybody!
Old 08-26-2007, 04:12 AM
Administrator

You are so right, dear Cris How could anyone not love her, she's so extremely sweet and far away from being shy, so cute

Here are four more pics I have not posted yet:

Pic 1
Pic 2
Pic 3
Pic 4
Old 08-26-2007, 04:25 AM
Heir Apparent

Yeah K, totally agree with you!

This is one of the greatest summers so far, we have had pics of the gang with their friends (kids included) every single day in a row!
Old 08-26-2007, 05:18 AM
Royal Highness

Thanks for the pictures!!!
Irene is very happy http://i14.tinypic.com/5xhwx2d.jpg