The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Royal Family of Spain

Join The Royal Forums Today
Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 
  #1101  
Old 08-24-2007, 12:45 PM
BeautyLeonor's Avatar
Courtier
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: caracas, Venezuela
Posts: 598
Quote:
Originally Posted by CasiraghiTrio View Post
My favorite from this batch: Victoria, Leonor, Froilan
TinyPic - Share The Experience!™
I love the way Vicky and Froilan take care of their little cousin, Leo is like a little sister for them!
__________________
" *Love Is Like A Rose In Winter,Only The Strong Survives* My Favorite Rose: Felipe & Letizia
__________________

__________________
Reply With Quote
  #1102  
Old 08-24-2007, 01:17 PM
adelaide's Avatar
Heir Presumptive
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: paris, France
Posts: 2,101
Quote:
Originally Posted by cécile76 View Post
here is some news of Felipe and letizia:
LOS PRÍNCIPES DE ASTURIAS VOLVERÁN A MALLORCA PARA ASISTIR A LA CENA DE DESPEDIDA EN EL PALACIO DE LA ALMUDAINA


Felipe and Letizia spent holidays with friends out of Mallorca and not with their daughters!
on the 21st of july letizia organised a party for the birthday of her grandpa at home. And they'll go back to Mallorca for the tradiotional dinner for the end of holidays

Yes, as a young couple, it always very good to take some hollydays whithout their children....but where are they ?

The Infantas are hidden .......
__________________

__________________
Reply With Quote
  #1103  
Old 08-24-2007, 01:41 PM
crisiñaki's Avatar
Heir Apparent
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: London, United Kingdom
Posts: 3,800
http://i207.photobucket.com/albums/b...5/01273882.jpg
http://i207.photobucket.com/albums/b...5/01273883.jpg
http://i207.photobucket.com/albums/b...5/01273884.jpg
http://i207.photobucket.com/albums/b...5/01273885.jpg
http://i207.photobucket.com/albums/b...5/01273889.jpg
http://i207.photobucket.com/albums/b...5/01273890.jpg
http://i207.photobucket.com/albums/b...5/01273892.jpg
http://i207.photobucket.com/albums/b...5/01273893.jpg
http://i207.photobucket.com/albums/b...5/01273894.jpg
http://i207.photobucket.com/albums/b...5/01273895.jpg
http://i207.photobucket.com/albums/b...5/01273896.jpg
http://i207.photobucket.com/albums/b...5/01273899.jpg
http://i207.photobucket.com/albums/b...5/01273898.jpg
http://i207.photobucket.com/albums/b...5/01273900.jpg
http://i207.photobucket.com/albums/b...5/01273901.jpg
http://i207.photobucket.com/albums/b...5/01273902.jpg
http://i207.photobucket.com/albums/b...5/01273903.jpg
http://i207.photobucket.com/albums/b...5/01273904.jpg
http://i207.photobucket.com/albums/b...5/01273905.jpg
http://i207.photobucket.com/albums/b...5/01273906.jpg
http://i207.photobucket.com/albums/b...5/01273907.jpg
http://i207.photobucket.com/albums/b...5/01273908.jpg
http://i207.photobucket.com/albums/b...5/01273909.jpg
http://i207.photobucket.com/albums/b...5/01273910.jpg
http://i207.photobucket.com/albums/b...5/01273911.jpg
http://i207.photobucket.com/albums/b...5/01273913.jpg
http://i207.photobucket.com/albums/b...5/01273914.jpg
http://i207.photobucket.com/albums/b...5/01273915.jpg
http://i207.photobucket.com/albums/b...5/01273916.jpg
http://i207.photobucket.com/albums/b...5/01273917.jpg
http://i207.photobucket.com/albums/b...5/01273919.jpg
http://i207.photobucket.com/albums/b...5/01273921.jpg
http://i207.photobucket.com/albums/b...5/01273922.jpg
http://i207.photobucket.com/albums/b...5/01273923.jpg

(FacetoFace)

Gotta love the pics of Irene with her godfather

Well, I wonder where Elena and Jaime are now? maybe they have gone to the Hamptons?
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #1104  
Old 08-24-2007, 01:46 PM
Ccile's Avatar
Serene Highness
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: paris, France
Posts: 1,360
Quote:
Originally Posted by adelaide View Post
Yes, as a young couple, it always very good to take some hollydays whithout their childreb.....but where are they ?

The Infantas are hidden .......
the infantas were certainly at home in Madrid with nannies or with letizia's mother maybe!!!

I would love to know where Felipe and Letizia spent their holidays!!!lol
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #1105  
Old 08-24-2007, 02:02 PM
CasiraghiTrio's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Burbank, United States
Posts: 6,402
This one!
So most of the SRF are cruising on the Fortuna now. It must be that the Infantas Leo and Sofia are now with Letizia's family because I doubt otherwise the Queen would not stand for not having them with her on the Fortuna.
She has all the grandkids with her now except them.........
__________________
Chewsteraghi on Tumblr. Schmichaelira on Twitter. Tumblr aka obsessivechewsteraghidisorder. Be warned: I'm weird.
Reply With Quote
  #1106  
Old 08-24-2007, 02:07 PM
Nobility
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: , Netherlands
Posts: 339
a lot of nice pictures again from the family they let the press go !!!
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #1107  
Old 08-24-2007, 02:12 PM
acdc1's Avatar
Royal Highness
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: somewhere in, United States
Posts: 1,812
Great pictures? About how long ago were they taken? And did Juan do something to hurt himself, it looked like in one of the pictures he was crying.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #1108  
Old 08-24-2007, 02:25 PM
adelaide's Avatar
Heir Presumptive
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: paris, France
Posts: 2,101
Quote:
Originally Posted by cécile76 View Post
the infantas were certainly at home in Madrid with nannies or with letizia's mother maybe!!!

I would love to know where Felipe and Letizia spent their holidays!!!lol

We can imagine also that they were staying in Marivent with her naniies and the Queen to supervise..... Why not !!!! The fact that Leonor didn't go outside the Marivent Palace with her cousin to visit Marinaland is not relevant "per se"!
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #1109  
Old 08-24-2007, 02:32 PM
CasiraghiTrio's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Burbank, United States
Posts: 6,402
Quote:
Originally Posted by acdc1 View Post
Great pictures? About how long ago were they taken? And did Juan do something to hurt himself, it looked like in one of the pictures he was crying.
It looked so sad, didn't it? It seemed like Froilan was hoarding the surf board to himself. Maybe he wouldn't let Juan have a turn.
It doesn't seem like Juan to start crying over it though. He must have been hurt somehow.
__________________
Chewsteraghi on Tumblr. Schmichaelira on Twitter. Tumblr aka obsessivechewsteraghidisorder. Be warned: I'm weird.
Reply With Quote
  #1110  
Old 08-24-2007, 02:37 PM
acdc1's Avatar
Royal Highness
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: somewhere in, United States
Posts: 1,812
Quote:
Originally Posted by adelaide View Post
We can imagine also that they were staying in Marivent with her naniies and the Queen to supervise..... Why not !!!! The fact that Leonor didn't go outside the Marivent Palace with her cousin to visit Marinaland is not relevant "per se"!
I don't know, you'd think they would take Leonor to Marineland, I think the Queen would know it's something that she would enjoy. And she would probably be on the boat, in the care of a nanny, aunt, grandmother, etc., so we would have seen her then. I expect she and her sister are with their parents or maternal grandparents.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #1111  
Old 08-24-2007, 02:39 PM
adelaide's Avatar
Heir Presumptive
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: paris, France
Posts: 2,101
Quote:
Originally Posted by crisiñaki View Post
I would like to ask something for all members in here (I'm doing the same in other forums)

Please DO NOT post the links to the pics I post to other forums, rehost them please, my Photobucket account is not infinite; I don't mind you to post them anywhere else, just REHOST please

Foro Hispanico de Opiniones sobre la Realeza: Mas fotos de la visita de las Infantas Cristina y Elena junto a Iñaki a Dubrovnik en Croacia

This is an example of that

Dear Crisiñaki, as I'm an very old woman no very high tech, how you can realize that it's your photobucket ( Sboung, may be question is totally stupid)
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #1112  
Old 08-24-2007, 02:47 PM
CasiraghiTrio's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Burbank, United States
Posts: 6,402
Quote:
Originally Posted by adelaide View Post
Dear Crisiñaki, as I'm an very old woman no very high tech, how you can realize that it's your photobucket ( Sboung, may be question is totally stupid)
If she looks at the image address, she would know it was her photobucket account or not, because each photobucket image includes the username in the address. Photobucket is great (I love it) but the only problem is, when people start hotlinking (using the html code to display the image itself) from your account, it soaks up your bandwidth. It is better to just copy the link from others' photobucket, as the links don't use up bandwidth so much. In fact, I think only hotlinking does use up bandwidth, as I am pretty sure that regular linking does not use any.
__________________
Chewsteraghi on Tumblr. Schmichaelira on Twitter. Tumblr aka obsessivechewsteraghidisorder. Be warned: I'm weird.
Reply With Quote
  #1113  
Old 08-24-2007, 02:49 PM
Heir Presumptive
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Posts: 2,310
Quote:
Originally Posted by acdc1 View Post
I don't know, you'd think they would take Leonor to Marineland, I think the Queen would know it's something that she would enjoy. And she would probably be on the boat, in the care of a nanny, aunt, grandmother, etc., so we would have seen her then. I expect she and her sister are with their parents or maternal grandparents.
Agree. If Leonor were in Mallorca, the Queen probably would have taken her to at least one of the excursions with her cousins. Hola mentioned it from a nonofficial source, not a comfirmed news. We will see if Mariangel says something on the trip of the Princes the next year days. On the other hand, it's very reasonable that Felipe and Letizia let their daughters spend a few days with Paloma, who had been quite lonely this summer.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #1114  
Old 08-24-2007, 03:08 PM
BeautyLeonor's Avatar
Courtier
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: caracas, Venezuela
Posts: 598
Quote:
Originally Posted by crisiñaki View Post
http://i207.photobucket.com/albums/b...5/01273882.jpg
http://i207.photobucket.com/albums/b...5/01273883.jpg
http://i207.photobucket.com/albums/b...5/01273884.jpg
http://i207.photobucket.com/albums/b...5/01273885.jpg
http://i207.photobucket.com/albums/b...5/01273889.jpg
http://i207.photobucket.com/albums/b...5/01273890.jpg
http://i207.photobucket.com/albums/b...5/01273892.jpg
http://i207.photobucket.com/albums/b...5/01273893.jpg
http://i207.photobucket.com/albums/b...5/01273894.jpg
http://i207.photobucket.com/albums/b...5/01273895.jpg
http://i207.photobucket.com/albums/b...5/01273896.jpg
http://i207.photobucket.com/albums/b...5/01273899.jpg
http://i207.photobucket.com/albums/b...5/01273898.jpg
http://i207.photobucket.com/albums/b...5/01273900.jpg
http://i207.photobucket.com/albums/b...5/01273901.jpg
http://i207.photobucket.com/albums/b...5/01273902.jpg
http://i207.photobucket.com/albums/b...5/01273903.jpg
http://i207.photobucket.com/albums/b...5/01273904.jpg
http://i207.photobucket.com/albums/b...5/01273905.jpg
http://i207.photobucket.com/albums/b...5/01273906.jpg
http://i207.photobucket.com/albums/b...5/01273907.jpg
http://i207.photobucket.com/albums/b...5/01273908.jpg
http://i207.photobucket.com/albums/b...5/01273909.jpg
http://i207.photobucket.com/albums/b...5/01273910.jpg
http://i207.photobucket.com/albums/b...5/01273911.jpg
http://i207.photobucket.com/albums/b...5/01273913.jpg
http://i207.photobucket.com/albums/b...5/01273914.jpg
http://i207.photobucket.com/albums/b...5/01273915.jpg
http://i207.photobucket.com/albums/b...5/01273916.jpg
http://i207.photobucket.com/albums/b...5/01273917.jpg
http://i207.photobucket.com/albums/b...5/01273919.jpg
http://i207.photobucket.com/albums/b...5/01273921.jpg
http://i207.photobucket.com/albums/b...5/01273922.jpg
http://i207.photobucket.com/albums/b...5/01273923.jpg

(FacetoFace)

Gotta love the pics of Irene with her godfather

Well, I wonder where Elena and Jaime are now? maybe they have gone to the Hamptons?

Nice pictures! ... i specially love these
http://i207.photobucket.com/albums/b...5/01273922.jpg

http://i207.photobucket.com/albums/b...5/01273923.jpg

Vicky and Froilan seem to be close and they're really cute!(well, all the SRF kids are really cute)

... And i'm sure that Leo and Sofi are in Madrid with their Grandmother Paloma and their cousin Carla spending a good time!
__________________
" *Love Is Like A Rose In Winter,Only The Strong Survives* My Favorite Rose: Felipe & Letizia
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #1115  
Old 08-24-2007, 03:10 PM
crisiñaki's Avatar
Heir Apparent
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: London, United Kingdom
Posts: 3,800
Quote:
Originally Posted by CasiraghiTrio View Post
If she looks at the image address, she would know it was her photobucket account or not, because each photobucket image includes the username in the address. Photobucket is great (I love it) but the only problem is, when people start hotlinking (using the html code to display the image itself) from your account, it soaks up your bandwidth. It is better to just copy the link from others' photobucket, as the links don't use up bandwidth so much. In fact, I think only hotlinking does use up bandwidth, as I am pretty sure that regular linking does not use any.
Yeah CT, that's what happened
if you see the link I provided, it was a hotlink of my Photobucket account, that's plain rude
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #1116  
Old 08-24-2007, 03:51 PM
adelaide's Avatar
Heir Presumptive
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: paris, France
Posts: 2,101
Quote:
Originally Posted by BeautyLeonor View Post


... And i'm sure that Leo and Sofi are in Madrid with their Grandmother Paloma and their cousin Carla spending a good time!
__________________
" *Love Is Like A Rose In Winter,Only The Strong Survives* My Favorite Rose: Felipe & Letizia
If the thesis of Hola is good - until know it's not proved - your hypothesis can be correct and the Infantitas can be with their cousin under the vigilance of Paloma Rocasolano, but why Madrid ?

It's a very hard weather in Madrid during the month of august and if we can admit that they are at the great air at the Pabellon del Principe, may be it's very rude for this two little girls to be there.

Why are you sure ? Have you some informations about that ?
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #1117  
Old 08-24-2007, 04:15 PM
BeautyLeonor's Avatar
Courtier
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: caracas, Venezuela
Posts: 598
Quote:
Originally Posted by adelaide View Post
If the thesis of Hola is good - until know it's not proved - your hypothesis can be correct and the Infantitas can be with their cousin under the vigilance of Paloma Rocasolano, but why Madrid ?

It's a very hard weather in Madrid during the month of august and if we can admit that they are at the great air at the Pabellon del Principe, may be it's very rude for this two little girls to be there.

Why are you sure ? Have you some informations about that ?
Well, i don't have any information about this i just think the girls are spending time with Paloma because it is obviousthey aren't in Mallorca (we saw all the kids but no Leo and Sofi) and if they aren't with mom and dad they're with Paloma..and why in Madrid?.. because Paloma lives in Madrid... i don't know it's just my opinion..
__________________
" *Love Is Like A Rose In Winter,Only The Strong Survives* My Favorite Rose: Felipe & Letizia
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #1118  
Old 08-24-2007, 05:16 PM
CasiraghiTrio's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Burbank, United States
Posts: 6,402
I was thinking it was just too hot and humid for the Infantas to be out, being so little, as they could be safely tucked up or running about in the A/C in Marivent or even in the Fortuna (below deck where they won't be photographed). But then I remembered that Irene is there, exposed to the elements as anyone else, and she is the same age as Leonor. So I am back to my former theory that the Infantas must be with Letizia's family, whether in Madrid or a private house somewhere else. If she was not with Letizia's family, then I think Queen Sofia would insist that they will be with her. I do not know so much about this family as most of you here, but I have a feeling that the Queen is not a woman to cross, especially regarding her grandbabies!
__________________
Chewsteraghi on Tumblr. Schmichaelira on Twitter. Tumblr aka obsessivechewsteraghidisorder. Be warned: I'm weird.
Reply With Quote
  #1119  
Old 08-24-2007, 11:43 PM
crisiñaki's Avatar
Heir Apparent
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: London, United Kingdom
Posts: 3,800
A couple more pics:

http://i207.photobucket.com/albums/b...089267_001.jpg
http://i207.photobucket.com/albums/b...089267_007.jpg

(Visual Press, once again please no hotlinking, specially in that forum I put that was hotlinking before)

I just love that outfit in Irene, she looks so damn fashionable and cute
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #1120  
Old 08-25-2007, 02:34 AM
iceflower's Avatar
Super Moderator
Picture of the Month Representative - Monaco and Sweden
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: , Germany
Posts: 26,375
Quote:
Originally Posted by CasiraghiTrio View Post
It looked so sad, didn't it? It seemed like Froilan was hoarding the surf board to himself. Maybe he wouldn't let Juan have a turn.
It doesn't seem like Juan to start crying over it though. He must have been hurt somehow.
I noticed a wound at his foot, you can see it on one of the beach pics, Crisinaki has posted in the middle
of that huge pic list That's also the reason why Inaki carried him and brought him back to the boat,
with a wound like this you can no longer play in the sand and salt water, and he had to be calmed down
by his mom
Cris, the second of your two last pics is one of the cutest, that brings a big smile on my face
__________________

__________________
**** Welcome aboard! ****
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Summer Holidays in Mallorca; 2013 Queen Sofia fan Royal Family of Spain 193 10-18-2013 08:27 AM
Summer Holidays in Mallorca; 2011-2012 lula Royal Family of Spain 447 09-05-2012 03:24 PM
Summer Holidays in Mallorca; 2010 lula Royal Family of Spain 274 09-01-2010 06:38 PM
Summer Holidays in Mallorca; 2009 Juanita Royal Family of Spain 302 09-03-2009 02:15 PM
Summer Holidays in Mallorca; 2008 Ccile Royal Family of Spain 492 09-06-2008 08:26 AM




Additional Links
Popular Tags
abdication birth charlene crown prince frederik crown prince haakon crown princess letizia crown princess mary crown princess mette-marit duchess of cambridge dutch royal history engagement fashion genealogy grand duchess maria teresa grand duke henri hohenzollern infanta leonor infanta sofia jewellery jordan king abdullah ii king carl xvi gustav king constantine ii king felipe king felipe vi king harald king juan carlos king philippe king willem-alexander luxembourg olympic games olympics ottoman picture of the month poland pom prince albert prince albert ii prince carl philip prince felipe prince floris prince maurits prince pieter-christiaan princess aimee princess anita princess astrid princess beatrix princess charlene princess claire princess laurentien princess letizia princess madeleine princess marilene princess mary queen anne-marie queen letizia queen mathilde queen maxima queen rania queen silvia royal royal fashion russia sofia hellqvist spain state visit the hague visit wedding winter olympics 2014



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:35 AM.

Social Knowledge Networks

eXTReMe Tracker
Powered by vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2014
Jelsoft Enterprises

Royal News Delivered to your Email!

You can get the latest Royal News right in your inbox.

unsusbcribe at anytime with one click

Close [X]