The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 08-13-2007, 02:56 AM
Imperial Majesty

Ultima Hora Digital. El Discreto...

Royal bath in the Colònia of Saint Jordi

The Princes and their daughters were not seen ever

In day any of August it can give you agreeable surprises. For example, that you are conque the Princes of Asturias make a visit to the Foundation Pilar and Joan Miro, and that you are an exceptional witness of the same one.
Or that without proposing it you meet whom you were not covering searching. That is to say, that you go to the Colònia of Sant Jordi thinking of finding a track that takes you up to Rosario Nadal and it turns out that you meet the silhouette of the Fortuna becoming every time major up to stopping to a prudential distance, from with you can obtain a few excellent photos.

Old 08-13-2007, 02:56 AM
Administrator

Pics 10.8.2007

Wonderful beach pics from Friday:

Pic 1
Pic 2
Pic 3
Pic 4
Pic 5
Pic 6
Pic 7

--> link with more pics

Old 08-13-2007, 03:19 AM
Imperial Majesty

And more of the Prince and Princess of Asturias visiting the Fundación Miró

Deadline
Supload.com // Free Image Hosting
Old 08-13-2007, 04:08 AM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by iceflower View Post
Wonderful beach pics from Friday:

Pic 1
Pic 2
Pic 3
Pic 4
Pic 5
Pic 6
Pic 7

--> link with more pics
OMG K!
Awesome pics
Kyril of Bulgaria and Alia of Jordan were also there, they are quite good friends with the Dukes of Palma
I really loved the Group Hug, the Irene and daddy moment and the holding moment as well
Old 08-13-2007, 04:21 AM
Courtier

Crisiñaki and Iceflower, you are my heroes! I can't get over how incredible the Infantas look. And the kids are so irresistibly gorgeous. I am absolutely in love with this picture. Thank you both!
Old 08-13-2007, 04:37 AM
Serene Highness

thanks for the last pictures of the whole family but one question where the king is??? we don't see him on any pictures!!!
Old 08-13-2007, 04:40 AM
Moderator Emeritus

Quote:
Originally Posted by crisiñaki View Post
OMG K!
Awesome pics
Kyril of Bulgaria and Alia of Jordan were also there, they are quite good friends with the Dukes of Palma
I really loved the Group Hug, the Irene and daddy moment and the holding moment as well

I havent seen Alia Of Jordan. Where she is?
Old 08-13-2007, 04:58 AM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paty View Post
I havent seen Alia Of Jordan. Where she is?
I think we haven't put all the Deadline pics of the beach, if you don't see her there then you can see her in the boat with the Queen
Old 08-13-2007, 05:32 AM
Imperial Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by cécile76 View Post
thanks for the last pictures of the whole family but one question where the king is??? we don't see him on any pictures!!!
There aren´t news of the King from the Sunday of the last week when he went to sail with the Princes. Or he hides, or since he does habitually this has been the week in which he has disappeared and has gone away from vacations to some lost place.
Old 08-13-2007, 07:25 AM
Imperial Majesty

The Princes of Asturias visit the Fundación Miró

VIDEO
(Realeza)
hola.com - Vídeos del día
Old 08-13-2007, 07:37 AM
Serene Highness

thanks for the video!!

letizia looks so good!! she seems to be really interested by the expo!! she really enjoys her holidays!! it's good to see her like that!!

Lula, I don't understand where the king is! he's in an other place that Mallorca?? alone?? it's weird...
Old 08-13-2007, 07:52 AM
Imperial Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by cécile76 View Post
Lula, I don't understand where the king is! he's in an other place that Mallorca?? alone?? it's weird...
I explain to you. Marivent is the official residence of the Royal Family in summer, not only they move of vacations but also it is done by part of the office personnel of Zarzuela. But they are of vacations and also they are useful to go away a few days of trip to other places. The only one that it is in the habit of remaining the whole summer is the Queen Sofia.

Every year the King disappears a few days, in many occasions his destination is a safari in Africa or a hunt somewhere of the world, and but the house of some friend.

The Princes also search days of rest, a cruise with friends, a few days in Greece or a few days in Asturias. This year does not know that they are going to do, at the moment they continue in Palma, and I imagine that it will depend on the girls.

The Dukes of Lugo divide their vacations between Majorca, Soria where lives Jaime's family and the Hampstons in The United States, where a friend of Elena leaves them a house.

The Dukes of Palma are in the habit of passing August in Palm, but in July a few days pass in the Pyrenees with some sister of Iñaki or go to Lanzarote.
Old 08-13-2007, 07:57 AM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by lula View Post
I explain to you. Marivent is the official residence of the Royal Family in summer, not only they move of vacations but also it is done by part of the office personnel of Zarzuela. But they are of vacations and also they are useful to go away a few days of trip to other places. The only one that it is in the habit of remaining the whole summer is the Queen Sofia.

Every year the King disappears a few days, in many occasions his destination is a safari in Africa or a hunt somewhere of the world, and but the house of some friend.

The Princes also search days of rest, a cruise with friends, a few days in Greece or a few days in Asturias. This year does not know that they are going to do, at the moment they continue in Palma, and I imagine that it will depend on the girls.

The Dukes of Lugo divide their vacations between Majorca, Soria where lives Jaime's family and the Hampstons in The United States, where a friend of Elena leaves them a house.

The Dukes of Palma are in the habit of passing August in Palm, but in July a few days pass in the Pyrenees with some sister of Iñaki or go to Lanzarote.
ok thanks for your explanation!! it's clearer now!!
Old 08-13-2007, 12:31 PM
Royal Highness

The Infantas and kids look great. Cristina looks very, very happy to me.
Old 08-13-2007, 12:36 PM
Royal Highness

Thanks for the pictures of Dukes of palm, are sooooooo beautiful family!!!
Cristina looks very great.
Irene is sooo cute
Old 08-13-2007, 02:55 PM
Imperial Majesty

mallorcadiario.com

Pilar de Borbón presents the most spectacular ditch of ships of epoch

The infanta Pilar de Borbón, sister of the King Juan Carlos, has presented the XXIII Trophy Admiral of Barcelona of Ships of Epoch, in whom sixty ships of 12 countries will compete in the Bay of Palm to divide of this Wednesday until August 19.

In fact, it hopes that besides Dona Pilar the King and the Queen are present, besides someone of their children and the Princes of Asturias, in the launch on Saturday of the ship Hispania.

One of the innovations of the trophy honoring Don Juan de Borbón is precisely the presentation of the yacht Hispania, of the class First International Ruledesigned by William Fife, which belonged to Alfonso XIII and which harvested numerous victories in international ditches

Alfonso XIII

http://www.mallorcadiario.com/images...cosepoca2t.jpg

Infanta Pilar with her son Fernando and his wife Monica, and her grandchildren Luis and Pablo, sons of Simoneta

http://www.mallorcadiario.com/images...rcosepocag.jpg
Old 08-13-2007, 06:03 PM
Imperial Majesty

THE ROYAL HISPANIA FOUNDATION FOR VINTAGE BOATS

Royal Hispania Foundation for Vintage Boats
Old 08-13-2007, 08:24 PM
Royal Highness
TRF Author

Irene Urdangarin is getting every day more cute. Her cousin , Infanta leonor is certainly a doll with those curls and these cheeks...but little Irene is not less beatiful. What pair of eyes she has!

Vanesa.
Old 08-13-2007, 10:22 PM
Nobility

So Cristina let her daughter go topless. I can imagine what criticism Letizia would get if she let Leonor do the same.