Summer Holidays in Mallorca: 2007

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
http://i207.photobucket.com/albums/bb118/dagmarnat2/CRISTINA 5/01273906.jpg

I think that Juan's hurt in this picture, he seems to be crying, and it looks like Dad's calling someone about it. It also looks like Miguel is either trying to comfort him or get his attention. I can't see where he was hurt on his foot, all I saw was seaweed/debris on his and everyone elses' feet.

I suppose tha everybody knows how the jellyfishes are making a bad injures!
This year in Palma they were A LOT of JELLYFISHES!:eek:

I hope we'll have lots of pictures for the dinner. We haven't seen Leonor and Sofia for 2 weeks.:ermm: Maybe they are vacationing w/ Letizia's parents after all we haven't seen any pics w/ Paloma yet. ;)

I hope we'll have lots of pictures for the dinner. We haven't seen Leonor and Sofia for 2 weeks.:ermm: Maybe they are vacationing w/ Letizia's parents after all we haven't seen any pics w/ Paloma yet. ;)

You are right, for the Infantas, we can really imagine the they are with Paloma, if the information of Hola is good because it's not quiet sure!!!

Generally speeking they are not very much pics about the dinner of the end of summer hollydays. By the past, the single shots thAt we can see were only those of the "besamano".

I suppose tha everybody knows how the jellyfishes are making a bad injures!
This year in Palma they were A LOT of JELLYFISHES!:eek:

Some one can be nice to explaine to me what is JELLYFISHES?:ermm:

Thanks for all the wonderful photos. This certainly has been a great summer for us SRF fans! I'm glad to see Jaime out and about with Elena and the kids in the recent pics :wub:

so inaki's family vacationing with SRF? how come?

so inaki's family vacationing with SRF? how come?

I do not believe it, probably they are passing also a few days in the island of vacations. Nonetheless it seems that the Infanta Cristina enjoys the privilege of inviting her friends to Marivent or to the Fortuna.

The Dukes of Lugo and Dukes of Palma, in the Mallorca Surf Action

The Dukes of Lugo and of Palma, accompanied by Rosario Nadal, woman of the second son of Simeón of Bulgaria, Kyril, have showed their support to the complete one during the first day of pure exhibition of surf and have not removed eye of ' half pipe ' installed in the sand where the professionals worldwide of the extreme sports were extracting their better tricks.

mallorcadiario.com

I read some post of people who was complaining about Infanta Leonor being too much exposed to the medias this summer. I do not share this opinion. In fact, we only saw her in the first days of her family in Mallorca. Then, all the whole Asturias family disappeared, and we were all covered by images of the Queen along with the Marichalars and the Urdangarin's families. I love these two families, but I admit I should have liked to see them along with the Prince of Asturias one...And I wish I could have more pics of Infanta Sofía.

Vanesa. :bang:

I think the Infantas are having a wonderful time with their mother. Also, about time, they get some coverage and front pages of Hola Magazine. The families are indeed great! We'll see the Princes of Asturias soon--I hope.

Wonderful new pics from yesterday:

Palma de Mallorca: Princess Cristina with husband Iñaki and kids and Princess Elena with
husband and kids at the beach in Palma de Mallorca, also in the group Prince Kryl of Bulgaria
and wife Rosario Nadal (Princes of Preslav) - 25 August 2007

Pic 1 **

aw:wub:.. I like so much see Irene without her pacifier,smiling,her face looks more sweet.

Iñaki's family as well as the Lopez-Quesada family stay on their own while in Mallorca, they do not stay in Marivent as the Urdangarins and Marichalars do:flowers:

And as for the Fortuna yacht, I guess the Queen also have that privilege with Alia of Jordan and her cousin Princess Tatiana;), I think they are all allowed to book the yacht for a day or so, we see Cristina & Co more since they are the ones who go to public beaches more, with Elena and Cristina TS and the rest of the gang:cool:

I love Irene laughing, she's just like the female version of Miguel, and a mini-Claire in her own right :wub:

We really haven't seen Irene super happy like she was today. She has the pacifier out of her mouth, and we can see her pretty face. She has a beautiful face, and a heart-shaped mouth, she is an absolute doll! She looks the most like Miguel, IMO, like I guess Inaki's mother, although Miguel sometimes looks like his dad in a couple of the pictures.

Iñaki looks like his mom, so if Miguel looks like him, is bound to look like Claire:lol:

Irene is the doll of the entire family, from godparents to cousins, from aunts to parents:wub: and she enjoys it to the fullest as we were able to see her yesterday!:lol:

Nonetheless it seems that the Infanta Cristina enjoys the privilege of inviting her friends to Marivent or to the Fortuna.

I've thought about that too. I've always wondered why we don't see Infanta Elena or Prince Felipe or even Letizia bringing their friends to Mallorca or onboard the yachts.

maybe the yacht is only for royals? I've never seen any "commoner" friend of them on board, it's always the royal gang:ermm:

I also think that maybe the PoA have had friends over, but since they prefer the private beaches and so, we've never seen them

who knows, we can only guess at this point...:rolleyes:

Last edited:
A couple more pics:

http://i207.photobucket.com/albums/bb118/dagmarnat2/CRISTINA 5/Visual_089267_001.jpg
http://i207.photobucket.com/albums/bb118/dagmarnat2/CRISTINA 5/Visual_089267_007.jpg :wub::wub::wub::wub:

(Visual Press, once again please no hotlinking, specially in that forum I put that was hotlinking before)

I just love that outfit in Irene, she looks so damn fashionable and cute:wub:

Crisiñaki, this photo of Irene with dad made me so happy :wub::wub: it's so nice and cute...thanks a lot.
I hope we can see leonor and sofia some day also in the beach with daddy...let's see if we see them again this summer.;)

I think that it will be very nice to see also Filipe and Leitzia having some great time in the beach along with all those friends! We can never see them together, happy and having some normal time join with Elena and Cristina family, to me that is very very strange and I can assume that both part of the family don't get well along!!! I'am sure we will see them tomorrow vey happy together and even talking a little bit, that is common but only in official ceremonies!

Thanks a lot for al this fantastics pics about the Infantas with their families.

This summer nobody can tell that it was the exclusivity of the Infanta Leonor and her sister, all the grandchildren of the kings are matter of shots and they did it whithout any discrimination ( by the photographes) ... Isen't it?:flowers::D

maybe the yacht is only for royals? I've never seen any "commoner" friend of them on board, it's always the royal gang:ermm:

I also think that maybe the PoA have had friends over, but since they prefer the private beaches and so, we've never seen them

who knows, we can only guess at this point...:rolleyes:

Good point, Cris! I think you might be right. Isn't Fortuna the gift from the Spanish people? Somni is the family's private yacht, right? I guess they use Fortuna for family outings and especially for visiting royals from other countries, but if they want to entertain friends, they use Somni. Like last summer, when Cristina's family entertained a bunch of people on Somni.

I think that it will be very nice to see also Filipe and Leitzia having some great time in the beach along with all those friends! We can never see them together, happy and having some normal time join with Elena and Cristina family, to me that is very very strange and I can assume that both part of the family don't get well along!!! I'am sure we will see them tomowor vey happy together and even chating a little bit, that is common but only in official ceremonies!

Please biboquinhas, don't phantasm about the " strange" relations of the Princes of Asturias and the Infantas Elena and Cristina. Up to know never Felipe had spent his hollydays very near of those of his siters, why do you want that he change his way to organize his hollydays and thos of his family only because he is married.
I'm quiet sure that for the futur never will see the princes on the beach with all the family and friends because they don't have the same friends as the Infantas Elena and Christina, and also because it's not their cup of tea to spent a day on the beach. Elementary, my dear Watson!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom