The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 08-07-2007, 04:51 AM
Imperial Majesty

ABC.es: nacional - nacional - Los paparazzi logran las fotos más buscadas de la Princesa

The paparazzi achieve the photos more searches of the Princess

For four summers, the photo most chased by the paparazzi in Majorca has been that of the Princess of Asturias in swimsuit.(...) These days a few paparazzi assure that they have achieved their aim and, apparently, they have managed to obtain these images while Dona Letizia was sunbathing in bikini in the cover of the "Fortuna"" and of the "Somni", pleasure boats of the Royal Family. (...) The images of the Princess of Asturias have been sold, supposedly, to a top magazine in information of the heart, which would have paid between 200.000 and 300.000 Euros for them.

Old 08-07-2007, 05:14 AM
Courtier

I believe that little Sofia´s face is the most beautiful I´ve ever seen. O.k. Leonor and Irene are also nice girls but their faces are not that of exquisite beauty than Sofia´s. She´ll become way more beautiful IMO. Even princess Alexia´s children can´t touch Sofia´s beauty.

Old 08-07-2007, 05:25 AM
Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stefanie View Post
I believe that little Sofia´s face is the most beautiful I´ve ever seen. O.k. Leonor and Irene are also nice girls but their faces are not that of exquisite beauty than Sofia´s. She´ll become way more beautiful IMO. Even princess Alexia´s children can´t touch Sofia´s beauty.
i agree, stephanie. sofia's face is quite angelic. i also think she will be a beauty, and most probably pass leonor and irene. of course, we need to see how she grows up, because babies change so quickly, but right now i think she will be the most beautiful.
http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/
Take some time to sign the petitions @: http://www.thepetitionsite.com/animal-welfare/all
Old 08-07-2007, 05:31 AM
Heir Presumptive

Noticed on the video that Jaime did not walk and stand by Elena the way Inaki did with Christina. They seem a bit distant to each other.
Old 08-07-2007, 07:22 AM
Serene Highness

Location: desde mi ventana veo gibraltar español,reino de espaÑa, Spain
Informativos Telecinco.com - Sociedad - La Familia Real posa para la foto oficial del verano
(vídeo)

Antena3
(vídeo)
Ultima Hora Digital. El Discreto...

ABC.es: nacional - nacional - El debut de la Infanta Sofía

Posado de alta tensión | El Periódico de Catalunya | Gente

La Monarquia

SOMEBODY CAN TRANSLATE THE POST THAT I PUT HERE?
please please please

La Lengua acompañó al Imperio (Antonio de Nebrija)
The Language
accompanied to the Empire (Antonio de Nebrija)

Old 08-07-2007, 08:09 AM
Imperial Majesty

THE SPANISH ROYAL FAMILY TRADITIONAL PHOTO SESSION AT MARIVENT

London Features International Ltd
Old 08-07-2007, 08:13 AM
Courtier

Lots of very attractive photos--thanks for all the work.

Deadline photos has also posted a bunch of images: Deadline Photo Press
Old 08-07-2007, 09:36 AM
Serene Highness

Beautiful pictures of the children! Is Sofia wearing a similar dress as Leonor?
And what is this about a sock and Victoria?
Old 08-07-2007, 10:09 AM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kelly View Post
Beautiful pictures of the children! Is Sofia wearing a similar dress as Leonor?
And what is this about a sock and Victoria?
It is the same dress, only a different size
The pictures are soooo cute, I think the next weeks will be hard without
any new pictures like we had the last week, you can get used to the
picture presents every day
Old 08-07-2007, 10:59 AM
Heir Apparent
TRF Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyFinn View Post
I was wondering, what was with Christina? It looked like she didn´t belong to the group, would she have wanted to be elsewhere?
I thought that too... she seems distant and apart from the rest of the family.

But she might have a headache or something...
Old 08-07-2007, 11:07 AM
Imperial Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elsa M. View Post
I thought that too... she seems distant and apart from the rest of the family.

But she might have a headache or something...
Probably it is because Irene was not precisely calm, before going out to the garden the journalists heard her cryings and in some of the images one saw her crying ... she was late awhile in calming down.
Old 08-07-2007, 11:12 AM
Heir Apparent
TRF Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by lula View Post
Probably it is because Irene was not precisely calm, before going out to the garden the journalists heard her cryings and in some of the images one saw her crying ... she was late awhile in calming down.
Yeah... that's probably what happened. Irene spent most of the photoshoot hiding herself between her mum's legs. It musy be hard to take care of all those children at once.
Old 08-07-2007, 11:51 AM
Nobility

I was wondering about Christina as well .She didn't seem very animated and I wondered why she wasn't on the boat with the rest of the family.In past years we have often seen her swimming from the boat.Generally other than Felipe and Leti and the king and Queen I thought Elena and Christina were somehow more quiet this year.
Old 08-07-2007, 12:16 PM
Nobility

I have heard in TV that the Letizia´s photos in swimsuit will be published in the magazines TOMORROW!!!

This one is, according to the journalists, the more quoted photo of the summer.
Old 08-07-2007, 12:34 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by crisiñaki View Post
Irene is such a cutie and she has the 4 males of her family wrapped around her little finger, they all kiss her, hold her, caress her

More pics:

http://i116.photobucket.com/albums/o...610555_Max.jpg
http://i116.photobucket.com/albums/o...610556_Max.jpg
http://i116.photobucket.com/albums/o...610615_Max.jpg
(this is one of the few pics i can remember where you see Iñaki and Jaime talking, they seem to be cool about each other )

(Wireimage)
Cristina looks so slim, and yes, Irene is so, so cute. They are a very good looking family.
Old 08-07-2007, 01:05 PM
Heir Presumptive

IMO all the Kings grandchildren are beautiful, each with different and unique attributes that make them beautiful. Christina's children with their blond hair and crystal colored eyes, Elena's children with their dark good looks and Felipe's girls with the beautiful round expressive faces. The King and Queen must be overjoyed with all of them, definately Queen Sofia.
Old 08-07-2007, 01:08 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by marlene View Post
I was wondering about Christina as well .She didn't seem very animated and I wondered why she wasn't on the boat with the rest of the family.In past years we have often seen her swimming from the boat.Generally other than Felipe and Leti and the king and Queen I thought Elena and Christina were somehow more quiet this year.
Cristina wasn't on the yacht with Sofia, Ińaki, Jaime, Leti and the kids because she was participating (on "Aifos") during the last day of Copa del Rey, the same as Felipe and Elena.

Old 08-07-2007, 02:08 PM
Royal Highness

Irene is such a pretty little girl! I love her blonde hair, it's not quite as curly as Leonor's but it has a good amount. Her eyes are beautiful, well, so are all of her brother's eyes as well. They are so clear and bright. Juan is so tall for his age, and so is Miguel. I don't really thing Pablo's had his real growth spurt yet, as Miguel's catching up on him in height. And Miguel has gotten so tan, it makes his hair look even blonder than it actually is.