The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 08-06-2007, 07:50 PM
Courtier

From Telecinco

Old 08-06-2007, 07:51 PM
Royal Highness

The kids are so cute! Miguel couldn't keep his hands off Irene, and Juan even played a little with Leonor. I think that Victoria thinks of Leonor as a kind of little sister, since she doesn't have one. And of course, baby Sofia was just adorable, very alert and well-behaved. She is going to be a killer someday with those eyes of hers. All the adults looked good, I thought Elena was particularly well-dressed. It was nice to see Juan Carlos showing affection to his grandkids, especially after locking Leonor in the car!

Old 08-06-2007, 08:15 PM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duke of Marmalade View Post
Very nice pics and finally, we see JC laughing and as the center of the family .But what was wrong with Cristina. Maybe I missed the pic where she smiled and did not look to the ground? Standing on the outside of the group, she doesn't look in a good mood. Elena looking best, I have to say.
She had that look at the Christening too; I haven't seen a smiling picture of her in a while. Elena did look happy, good for her.
Old 08-06-2007, 08:26 PM
Courtier

Is Cristina more serious than other times? She looks beautiful, but it seems that she is only looking down and not smiling. She looks somewhat uncomfortable. She is, by far, the best looking lady of the group followed by Elena. The kids looks great, especially the good looking boys!! Great family pictures.
Old 08-06-2007, 08:28 PM
Aristocracy

thank you for photos and viedos.I especially love juan when he touches sofia's foot and leonor's hand, also love leonor's pics with victoria and felipe.my vote for best dressed family goes to infanta elena's,all of wore something with stripes. hate the prince's shirt and the princess pants.BTW although leonor and sofia's outfits seem the same but they are different. sofia wears top and shorts.VERY INTERESTING THING i have noticed this year: older children start to enjoy being taken photographed,they are more relexed and posed happily.
Old 08-06-2007, 08:39 PM
Nobility

Oh what a lovely family!!! The pictures are just divine and the children are such a delight. Leonor and Sofia are so super cute!!! Spain is so lucky!!!!
Old 08-06-2007, 09:39 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by agm View Post

I see Victoria has her sock again
His sense of responsibility is not less than yours or mine. How could we tell right from wrong as simple people in any kind of situation? How could we know that our courage, loyalty and lives were not misused for evil purposes?
Old 08-06-2007, 10:05 PM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by agm View Post
This is such a great video. I love how one of the boys (Pablo, I think) bent down to kiss Irene, but she pulled away before he could! Juan was also sweet, stroking Sofia's leg and Leonor's foot. Victoria seems VERY good with Leonor, when she fell you could see Victoria telling her to just brush it off. Leo's like the little sister she never had. If you noticed, Elena held Victoria's sock in her hand. I thought she was too old for it, and it is a rather odd fetish.
Old 08-06-2007, 10:40 PM
Commoner

In my very humble opinion, any one who finds fault with anyone or anything in today's photo-op is just looking for something to find fault with.

Everyone looked well, from little Sofia all the way up to Juan Carlos, without missing a person. Everyone seemed relaxed--Juan Carlos even smiled and interacted. The kids were great together. We finally got a good look at Irene's cute little face, and Sofia's big beautiful eyes. And Victoria--one of my long time soft spots--was at her darling best. Really, it takes a lot of intentioned scrutiny to find anything to critic today!

But that's just my opinion, of course.
Old 08-07-2007, 12:28 AM
Heir Apparent

Loved, Loved, Loved this photoshoot
I also liked a lot when Iñaki went down to embrace his wife, when Pablo tried to kiss Irene and Juan stroked her hair, the King proudly with his two eldest grandsons, when Pablo and Miguel took Irene away

Some bigger pics, so we can appreciate the beauty of this photoshoot:

http://i116.photobucket.com/albums/o...3/75982430.jpg
http://i116.photobucket.com/albums/o...3/75982437.jpg
http://i116.photobucket.com/albums/o...3/75982443.jpg
http://i116.photobucket.com/albums/o...3/75982445.jpg
http://i116.photobucket.com/albums/o...3/75982447.jpg
http://i116.photobucket.com/albums/o...3/75982448.jpg

(Getty)

The Urdangarin children are so effortlessly gorgeous, they weren't much groomed or so but still looked striking, Cristina was looking very pretty as well and Iñaki looked his usual handsome way
Old 08-07-2007, 12:55 AM
Serene Highness
Picture of the Month Representative – Spain

Woww Juan is so tall!
I love the picture of King JC playing with Sofia and the one of Felipe caressing Sofi's little cute feet, they're so small that could easily be a keychains!
And Leonor as cute as always she just cannot get any cutter!

I love the Princes and their beautiful daughters.
Old 08-07-2007, 01:02 AM
Imperial Majesty

They are such a great family! Letizia looked just great in her outfit, very elegant. I like very much the way she has been dressing during this vacation. The little Infantas are both so lovely. It was also nice to see the King in such a good mood. I was wondering, what was with Christina? It looked like she didn´t belong to the group, would she have wanted to be elsewhere? Elena is as elegant as always.
I also admire the way the Princes of Asturias give attention to Leonor now when she has a little sister, the trip to the beach was nice.
Old 08-07-2007, 01:04 AM
Heir Apparent

Froilan is older than Juan and yet Juan is taller than he (and it's not like Froilan is short, Juan is really really tall)

Two really cute closeups of Irene:

http://i116.photobucket.com/albums/o...3/75982504.jpg
http://i116.photobucket.com/albums/o...3/75982505.jpg

(Getty)

Old 08-07-2007, 01:17 AM
Courtier

Ok.. I REALLY LOVE SRF KIDS!!! WITH ALL MY HEART!.. THEY ARE ABSOLUTELY CUTE..! JUAN TOUCHING SOFI'S LITTLE FOOT AND TOOK LEO'S HAND.. MIGUEL WITH IRENE'S LEG.. VICKY AND FROILAN OF THE HAND WITH LEO AND MIGUEL AND PABLO WITH IRENE
OH PLEASE! THEY ARE WONDERFUL!
Old 08-07-2007, 01:23 AM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by crisiñaki View Post
Froilan is older than Juan and yet Juan is taller than he (and it's not like Froilan is short, Juan is really really tall)

Two really cute closeups of Irene:

http://i116.photobucket.com/albums/o...3/75982504.jpg
http://i116.photobucket.com/albums/o...3/75982505.jpg

(Getty)

CUTE CUTE CUTE SHE IS SO CUTE!..
she was dressed beautiful but i don't like the black for the children
Old 08-07-2007, 02:56 AM
Heir Apparent

Irene is such a cutie and she has the 4 males of her family wrapped around her little finger, they all kiss her, hold her, caress her

More pics:

http://i116.photobucket.com/albums/o...610555_Max.jpg
http://i116.photobucket.com/albums/o...610556_Max.jpg
http://i116.photobucket.com/albums/o...610615_Max.jpg
(this is one of the few pics i can remember where you see Iñaki and Jaime talking, they seem to be cool about each other )

(Wireimage)
Old 08-07-2007, 03:47 AM
Administrator

Wonderful pictures of the family, thanks to all your picture posts!

I had to think about the first photoshooting with a grandchild, little Froilan as a cute baby, and now
after less than ten years the family has grown so much, so many wonderful and cute children, it's a
real joy to look at them.
Someone wrote that Irene's dress wasn't that cute, but I think it was, different from the sweet dress
both Leoand Sofia wore, but cute nevertheless
Old 08-07-2007, 03:48 AM
Majesty

PPE Agency

PPE Agency

PPE Agency

PPE Agency

Courtesy PPE/Albert Philip v/d Werf.
Old 08-07-2007, 05:47 AM
Imperial Majesty

Spanish Royal Family Photocall at Marivent Palace - August 6, 2007
August 6, 2007 - Marivent Palace