The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 08-05-2007, 06:42 PM
Heir Apparent

Who can dislike Leo and Sofi?, or other Spanish Royal Grandkids? they are all beyond gorgeous, the genetic pool came out great

I may not like Letizia but she has some nice clothing, amazing handbags and such, my motto is: blame the person, not the fashion

Old 08-05-2007, 06:48 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duke of Marmalade View Post
Being F & L's daughter is the only reason, I am pretty sure about that. Luckily, she is not shy and introvert and grabs granny's glasses so the press is happy and already start using her at the age of two for their money making purposes.
Your accusation is rather severe. If that was the case, they would have used her sooner "for their money making purposes." The SRF gives me the impression that they truly love their kids and they are on hands parents and grandparents.

Old 08-05-2007, 06:55 PM
Heir Apparent

mallorcadiario.com

The Spectacular Figure of Infanta Cristina

The article talks about how good Cristina looks now, very slender and athletic, it's awesome for a 42 year old woman with 4 kids, people complimented her a lot on it
Old 08-05-2007, 07:04 PM
Serene Highness
Picture of the Month Representative – Spain

This picture is kinda hot Don't you think? check out Letizia's look! and this one is just too cute!
Old 08-05-2007, 07:05 PM
Imperial Majesty
TRF Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by chuchu View Post
Your accusation is rather severe. If that was the case, they would have used her sooner "for their money making purposes." The SRF gives me the impression that they truly love their kids and they are on hands parents and grandparents.
Well, I guess you have misunderstood my post dear chuchu, I am talking about the press using Leonor for money making purposes, not the SRF.

There are things about Letizia I like and there are things I dislike and I feel free to mention both sides. I have never offended her in any way so I am surprised that people take it personally if her hairstyle is being critizised

But please do me a favour and read my posts more carefully before you accuse me of making severe accusations Thank you.
Old 08-05-2007, 07:13 PM
Heir Apparent

Bigger pics:

http://img164.imageshack.us/img164/350/ireneleoof1.jpg
http://img240.imageshack.us/img240/2...uanletyri8.jpg

(Sipa)
Old 08-05-2007, 07:25 PM
Courtier

Red face

Quote:
Originally Posted by chuchu View Post
It is obvious that the there are some people in this forum who do not like Letizia so she can do nothing right. If she pays little attention to Leonor they will still complain. I can almost predict what these people are going to say.
Dear Chuchu,
You don't have to take things so personally. We are not attacking Letizia. We are just giving an opinion--just like you are. The forum is about Letizia and the royal family, right? So, I think we need to comment on her and things she is doing--otherwise, this forum would be a little boring.
Old 08-05-2007, 08:32 PM
Commoner

Quote:
Originally Posted by crisiñaki View Post
mallorcadiario.com

The Spectacular Figure of Infanta Cristina

The article talks about how good Cristina looks now, very slender and athletic, it's awesome for a 42 year old woman with 4 kids, people complimented her a lot on it
I guess now it's Cristina's turn. According to this little article some people are saying she's too skinny!
Old 08-05-2007, 08:36 PM
Commoner

Quote:
Originally Posted by lucys View Post

And Felipe...I would venture to guess that he has never been so personally happy--he simply oozes joy and contenment for being a husband and father. It's very lovely to behold.
I agree. Felipe seems to be a real family man, unlike his Father who would rather be with "the guys" sailing or hunting. But then, Felipe has always been more like his mother than like his father.
Old 08-05-2007, 08:40 PM
Heir Apparent

I will defend the press, of course by photographing the little ones, they get extra sales but the most important is that they bring happiness and a smile on the face of lots of people.
Seeing these cute children certainly always make my day
Old 08-05-2007, 08:57 PM
Aristocracy

The LFI photos are wonderful especially those with leonor in her blue sailer dress.I wish we could have all of them big,especially the one the prince throw infanta leonor up or some of leonor's close ups,anyway thank you so much for everything.I am looking forward to tomorrow's photos,just some wishes for tomorrow:1.Infanta sofia will be awake.2.The royal family won't stand in line like last year,they find some stairs to sit on and let the kids be more free to play with eachother.3.PEOPLE HERE DON'T COMPARE ANY KID,MOTHER,FATHER,..and allow us to enjoy.4.beautiful dresses for kids and adults,hope princess do something different with her hair,and infanta cristina won't dress her boys the same.5. more pics of daddy felipe with her daughters,mummy had enough,especially sofia in felipe's armsfingers cross.
Old 08-05-2007, 10:35 PM
Courtier

All the photos are precious, all the children are a BEAUTY.

Sometimes I surprise what I read, but I respect all the opinions.
To criticize a mother for having a super attentive and affectionate behavior with her daughters is strange, or to compare mothers (as if existed instructions to be a mother), or compare two girls innocent to everything.

Leonor is a very energetic and happy ...beautiful girl !!

I think Irene is shy, yes she is shy, but WHAT'S THE PROBLEM? she is increasingly PRETTY!!

The princes in love, As always!
Old 08-05-2007, 10:36 PM
Serene Highness

I also hope to see Sofia in Felipe's arms!
Old 08-05-2007, 10:39 PM
Royal Highness

This thread is to discuss the summer vacations of the Spanish royal family. There are other places to discuss what you think of the Princes or their relationships with other members of the SRF. As Avalon has already warned people to stay on topic any further off topic posts will be deleted.

Spanish Forum Moderators
Old 08-05-2007, 10:40 PM
Serene Highness

http://images2.image-data.com/images...2/24202547.jpg

Pablo is such a Backstreetboy!
Old 08-05-2007, 10:47 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeautyLeonor View Post
MARI ME TOO !!!!
..F&L..
Old 08-05-2007, 10:57 PM
Courtier

yessss!
I really want that photo because we have never seen sofi with dad!
Old 08-05-2007, 11:55 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mari_* View Post
All Urdangarin kids are so gorgeous, but Pablo is my weakness, he has such a beautiful face
http://i116.photobucket.com/albums/o...backstreet.jpg
Old 08-06-2007, 12:03 AM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mari_* View Post
He has that look! Pablo has really grown up in the last year. I just don't want him to join a boy band!
Old 08-06-2007, 12:57 AM
Courtier

Someone knows what time will be the photographic session?