Summer Holidays in Mallorca: 2007

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Diario de Mallorca - Los Príncipes visitan la Fundació Miró

The Princes visit the Fundació Miro

The Fundació Pilar i Joan Miro received yesterday in the morning the visit of the Princes of Asturias, who crossed the facilities of the center of art and the workshops where the Catalan artist worked.

Don Felipe and dona Letizia did their arrival to the Fundació placed in the street Joan de Saridakis, in the proximities of Marivent's palace, at eleven o'clock in the morning, and initiated a private visit that took for surprise both the direction of the center and the workers and visitors.

Photos
http://media.epi.es/www.diariodemal...007-08-19_IMG_2007-08-12_00:45:15_d62cu-1.jpg
http://media.epi.es/www.diariodemal...007-08-19_IMG_2007-08-12_00:45:32_d62cu-2.jpg
http://media.epi.es/www.diariodemal...007-08-19_IMG_2007-08-12_00:45:50_d62cu-3.jpg

thanks lula for the pictures of their visit to the fondation!!

letizia wears the same pants as the dinner!!!i don't like it...

Diario de Mallorca - Los Príncipes visitan la Fundació Miró

The Princes visit the Fundació Miro

The Fundació Pilar i Joan Miro received yesterday in the morning the visit of the Princes of Asturias, who crossed the facilities of the center of art and the workshops where the Catalan artist worked.

Don Felipe and dona Letizia did their arrival to the Fundació placed in the street Joan de Saridakis, in the proximities of Marivent's palace, at eleven o'clock in the morning, and initiated a private visit that took for surprise both the direction of the center and the workers and visitors.

Photos
http://media.epi.es/www.diariodemal...007-08-19_IMG_2007-08-12_00:45:15_d62cu-1.jpg
http://media.epi.es/www.diariodemal...007-08-19_IMG_2007-08-12_00:45:32_d62cu-2.jpg
http://media.epi.es/www.diariodemal...007-08-19_IMG_2007-08-12_00:45:50_d62cu-3.jpg

Great photos! I love the jeans, belt and white shirt look that Letizia is wearing. It looks very chic & in style and also very comfortable. Phillipe looks great too. They look very relaxed, as they should on vacation. :flowers:

mallorcadiario.com

The unexpected visit of the Princes of Asturias causes commotion in the Foundation Miró

Don Felipe and Dona Letizia have been useful on Saturday morning to do a 'surprise' visit to the foundation Mir ò. Neither the members of the institution nor the press were to so much of their pretension to dedicate the morning to walking as any couple of tourists in love dedicated to knowing the cultural facilities of the Island and coming to the foundation, for what their appearance has caused certain commotion between the members of the institution who did not have foreseen such a distinguished presence.

The Princes have crossed the different exhibitions accompanied of the Chief of the department of Education of the foundation, Jaume Reus, during a half hour.

It´s nice to see that the Princes are interested in art. They look happy and relaxed.

I am the silly one, they like this and I answer them.

Ultima Hora Digital. El Discreto...

Passion for Miro

The Princes of Asturias visited the Fundació Pilar i Joan Miro

Yesterday morning, and for hour and a half, the princes of Asturias were crossing the different dependences of the Fundació Pilar i Joan Miro of Palm, admiring the works of the universal artist that hang of its walls, as well as both exhibitions that these days appear.

Photo
http://www.ultimahora.es/db-bin/ehsql.cgi?get_bulk+uh_db+Articulos+foto1+1853

I've removed the long derail about "Letizia is too thin, she's obviously ill; no she isn't too thin, you just hate her; she is SO too thin, that's why she had to get pregnant again, and anyway the Queen doesn't like her; she is NOT too thin, you're just jealous! why won't the moderators let us speculate about which mental illness she's obviously got? haven't they heard of freedom of speech and isn't this a democracy?"

NO. THIS IS NOT A DEMOCRACY. It's a privately owned forum with rules which our members are supposed to follow. And one of those rules is that complying with moderator instructions is mandatory. First Anna_R posted a "please let's get back on topic" message, and then Mandy posted a "this thread is way off track; please get back to the topic" message, and both of them were roundly ignored by people intent on continuing their fight about Letizia.

Speculating about Letizia's weight, health, and relationship with the Queen, sniping at other posters for daring to hold different opinions, and posting self-righteous rants about the iniquities of the moderation team are all off-topic for this thread, and such posts will continue to be deleted. Since there's interest in discussing Letizia's appearance, the moderators are conferring about the best way to provide a forum for this. If anyone is interested in continuing to whinge about the moderators, please do so either by private message to one or more of the admins or by posting in Support and Feedback. Any posters who find it unacceptable that we have rules which the members are supposed to follow are welcome to find (or start) a discussion forum without rules, where I'm sure they'll be much happier.

In the meantime, let's get back on topic in this thread, and stay there.

Elspeth

Royal Forums Administrator

Last edited:
I loved the pics with Froilan and Victoria and their little cousin. They seems to get very well along...:wub:

Vanesa.

Ultima Hora Digital. El Discreto...

Royal bath in the Colònia of Saint Jordi

The Princes and their daughters were not seen ever

In day any of August it can give you agreeable surprises. For example, that you are conque the Princes of Asturias make a visit to the Foundation Pilar and Joan Miro, and that you are an exceptional witness of the same one.
Or that without proposing it you meet whom you were not covering searching. That is to say, that you go to the Colònia of Sant Jordi thinking of finding a track that takes you up to Rosario Nadal and it turns out that you meet the silhouette of the Fortuna becoming every time major up to stopping to a prudential distance, from with you can obtain a few excellent photos.

Crisiñaki and Iceflower, you are my heroes! I can't get over how incredible the Infantas look. And the kids are so irresistibly gorgeous. I am absolutely in love with this picture. Thank you both!

thanks for the last pictures of the whole family but one question where the king is??? we don't see him on any pictures!!!

I havent seen Alia Of Jordan. Where she is?

I think we haven't put all the Deadline pics of the beach, if you don't see her there then you can see her in the boat with the Queen;)

thanks for the last pictures of the whole family but one question where the king is??? we don't see him on any pictures!!!

There aren´t news of the King from the Sunday of the last week when he went to sail with the Princes. Or he hides, or since he does habitually this has been the week in which he has disappeared and has gone away from vacations to some lost place.

thanks for the video!!

letizia looks so good!! she seems to be really interested by the expo!! she really enjoys her holidays!! it's good to see her like that!!

Lula, I don't understand where the king is! he's in an other place that Mallorca?? alone?? it's weird...

Lula, I don't understand where the king is! he's in an other place that Mallorca?? alone?? it's weird...

I explain to you. Marivent is the official residence of the Royal Family in summer, not only they move of vacations but also it is done by part of the office personnel of Zarzuela. But they are of vacations and also they are useful to go away a few days of trip to other places. The only one that it is in the habit of remaining the whole summer is the Queen Sofia.

Every year the King disappears a few days, in many occasions his destination is a safari in Africa or a hunt somewhere of the world, and but the house of some friend.

The Princes also search days of rest, a cruise with friends, a few days in Greece or a few days in Asturias. This year does not know that they are going to do, at the moment they continue in Palma, and I imagine that it will depend on the girls.

The Dukes of Lugo divide their vacations between Majorca, Soria where lives Jaime's family and the Hampstons in The United States, where a friend of Elena leaves them a house.

The Dukes of Palma are in the habit of passing August in Palm, but in July a few days pass in the Pyrenees with some sister of Iñaki or go to Lanzarote.

I explain to you. Marivent is the official residence of the Royal Family in summer, not only they move of vacations but also it is done by part of the office personnel of Zarzuela. But they are of vacations and also they are useful to go away a few days of trip to other places. The only one that it is in the habit of remaining the whole summer is the Queen Sofia.

Every year the King disappears a few days, in many occasions his destination is a safari in Africa or a hunt somewhere of the world, and but the house of some friend.

The Princes also search days of rest, a cruise with friends, a few days in Greece or a few days in Asturias. This year does not know that they are going to do, at the moment they continue in Palma, and I imagine that it will depend on the girls.

The Dukes of Lugo divide their vacations between Majorca, Soria where lives Jaime's family and the Hampstons in The United States, where a friend of Elena leaves them a house.

The Dukes of Palma are in the habit of passing August in Palm, but in July a few days pass in the Pyrenees with some sister of Iñaki or go to Lanzarote.
ok thanks for your explanation!! it's clearer now!!:flowers:

The Infantas and kids look great. Cristina looks very, very happy to me.

Thanks for the pictures of Dukes of palm, are sooooooo beautiful family!!!
Cristina looks very great.
Irene is sooo cute

mallorcadiario.com

Pilar de Borbón presents the most spectacular ditch of ships of epoch

The infanta Pilar de Borbón, sister of the King Juan Carlos, has presented the XXIII Trophy Admiral of Barcelona of Ships of Epoch, in whom sixty ships of 12 countries will compete in the Bay of Palm to divide of this Wednesday until August 19.

In fact, it hopes that besides Dona Pilar the King and the Queen are present, besides someone of their children and the Princes of Asturias, in the launch on Saturday of the ship Hispania.

One of the innovations of the trophy honoring Don Juan de Borbón is precisely the presentation of the yacht Hispania, of the class First International Ruledesigned by William Fife, which belonged to Alfonso XIII and which harvested numerous victories in international ditches

Alfonso XIII

http://www.mallorcadiario.com/images/Agosto2007/barcosepoca2t.jpg

Infanta Pilar with her son Fernando and his wife Monica, and her grandchildren Luis and Pablo, sons of Simoneta

http://www.mallorcadiario.com/images/Agosto2007/barcosepocag.jpg

Irene Urdangarin is getting every day more cute. Her cousin , Infanta leonor is certainly a doll with those curls and these cheeks...but little Irene is not less beatiful. What pair of eyes she has! :wub:

Vanesa.

So Cristina let her daughter go topless. I can imagine what criticism Letizia would get if she let Leonor do the same.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom