Summer Holidays in Mallorca: 2007

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was wondering, what was with Christina? It looked like she didn´t belong to the group, would she have wanted to be elsewhere?
I thought that too... she seems distant and apart from the rest of the family.

But she might have a headache or something... :rolleyes:

I thought that too... she seems distant and apart from the rest of the family.

But she might have a headache or something... :rolleyes:

Probably it is because Irene was not precisely calm, before going out to the garden the journalists heard her cryings and in some of the images one saw her crying ... she was late awhile in calming down.

Probably it is because Irene was not precisely calm, before going out to the garden the journalists heard her cryings and in some of the images one saw her crying ... she was late awhile in calming down.
Yeah... that's probably what happened. Irene spent most of the photoshoot hiding herself between her mum's legs. It musy be hard to take care of all those children at once.

I was wondering about Christina as well .She didn't seem very animated and I wondered why she wasn't on the boat with the rest of the family.In past years we have often seen her swimming from the boat.Generally other than Felipe and Leti and the king and Queen I thought Elena and Christina were somehow more quiet this year.

I have heard in TV that the Letizia´s photos in swimsuit will be published in the magazines TOMORROW!!!:w00t:

This one is, according to the journalists, the more quoted photo of the summer.

Irene is such a cutie and she has the 4 males of her family wrapped around her little finger, they all kiss her, hold her, caress her:wub:

More pics:

http://i116.photobucket.com/albums/o39/dagmarnat/CRISTINA 3/ElenaofS_Lalo_14610555_Max.jpg
http://i116.photobucket.com/albums/o39/dagmarnat/CRISTINA 3/ElenaofS_Lalo_14610556_Max.jpg
http://i116.photobucket.com/albums/o39/dagmarnat/CRISTINA 3/SpanishRo_Lalo_14610615_Max.jpg
(this is one of the few pics i can remember where you see Iñaki and Jaime talking, they seem to be cool about each other :))

(Wireimage)

Cristina looks so slim, and yes, Irene is so, so cute. They are a very good looking family.

IMO all the Kings grandchildren are beautiful, each with different and unique attributes that make them beautiful. Christina's children with their blond hair and crystal colored eyes, Elena's children with their dark good looks and Felipe's girls with the beautiful round expressive faces. The King and Queen must be overjoyed with all of them, definately Queen Sofia.

I was wondering about Christina as well .She didn't seem very animated and I wondered why she wasn't on the boat with the rest of the family.In past years we have often seen her swimming from the boat.Generally other than Felipe and Leti and the king and Queen I thought Elena and Christina were somehow more quiet this year.
Cristina wasn't on the yacht with Sofia, Ińaki, Jaime, Leti and the kids because she was participating (on "Aifos") during the last day of Copa del Rey, the same as Felipe and Elena.

Irene is such a pretty little girl! I love her blonde hair, it's not quite as curly as Leonor's but it has a good amount. Her eyes are beautiful, well, so are all of her brother's eyes as well. They are so clear and bright. Juan is so tall for his age, and so is Miguel. I don't really thing Pablo's had his real growth spurt yet, as Miguel's catching up on him in height. And Miguel has gotten so tan, it makes his hair look even blonder than it actually is.

the video of the photo shoot is great. It's nice to see that the king's grandchildren have such a great relationship with one another. Juan touching leonar. Irene reaching out for Victoria's hand that they each held for a little bit. All the grandchildren seemed so relaxed this year for the photo. It was nice to see the king being affectionate with his sofia. They truley are such a beautiful family & i can't wait to see more of them as the years pass. Maybe after a year or two Irene might come out of her shell and we could see her & Leonar playing together.

Juan is such a little gentleman, he approaches his young cousin and shake her hand! :lol: :wub:

Thanks for the wonderful photos crisiñaki of LFI, the Dukes of palm are a precious family, the brothers are enchanted with Irene.:wub::wub::wub:

It's kind of like the royal family has been putting on a play for the last two weeks and this photoshoot is their final bow! I hope that doesn't mean we won't see much of them for awhile.

Just one small comment--I don't like Juan V. shoes or sandals--they look like girl's shoes!

From ElConfidential about Letizia´s bikini pictures (from a translation program):
Paparazzi has photographed Letizia taking the sun in bikini in the cover of the “Fortune” and the “Somni”, boats of the Royal Family.
The photos would have been taken from distant spot, since the waters of the island of Goatherd are of access restricted by environmental questions. Yet, the controversy already is served in all writings, not only by the news article at issue, but by the lack of security that can have left in evidence the performance of paparazzi.

We´ll see tomorrow, what kind if pictures they are. I think this is ridiculous, paparazzis haunting the princess just to get a picture of her in a bikini.

I wonder what the big deal is about the picture(s)? So what? So we see another lady with a nice figure in a bikini!!! OH MY GOSH!!! IT'S SHOCKING!!!!:shock:
It's not as if any other royal women have not had their picture taken at one time or another in their bathing suit.
I know this family is very private, but still, it's not shocking or suprising that she would wear a bikini on a boat.
I could understand the hoopla if she was caught sunbathing either topless or in the nude, but not just because they caught her in a bikini.

Calm sesa, is that the Spanish press is mad enough:bang:, and if you join the Princess Letizia and an interest images .... already they have to speak weeks and to say all the absurd things that they imagine. They will analyze up to the last centimeter looking for things that to criticize.

There are photos of all the members of the Royal Family in swimsuit, but from the first summer of the Princess, they put on price to this photo and the price always has been very high.

A woman in swimsuit, is only that, a woman in swimsuit. But the press of this country of a sand grain must make a mountain… if no, there is no business.

The thing is .... it sells magazines and/or newspapers. That's the bottom line.

The kids looked fabulous, it´s nice to see them playing together...I always like to watch families interacting

If they don't want photos of Letizia in biquini why they went to a public beach? That's one of the sacrifices a royal must do!!! Although I think those pictures will not be released!!

If they don't want photos of Letizia in biquini why they went to a public beach? That's one of the sacrifices a royal must do!!! Although I think those pictures will not be released!!

Since it is habitual I do not understand what you want to say. Who does not want photos of the Princess in swimsuit?

Certainly, in Spain the private beaches are very strange, I do not know any. The Royal Family comes to Cabrera because it is a space of restricted access because it is a Nature reserve and partly of military use. They come there for intimacy or for safety. And it is sure that at this moment they are more worried enough by the second thing.

Gorgeous photos and videos! Thanks to everyone for posting.

what's so terrible about dressing in swimsuit while on a boat? it's in fact the most normal. people are warm, in the middle of the sea... you are not going to be wearing long trousers and a sweater because nobody can see you!

what i also think is that letizia should have been wiser (since she was a journalist herself and must have known the media obsession with seeing her in a swimsuit or bikini) and at least opt for a bathing suit that is the "protocolar" for royals. that way they wouldn't have anything to say about it.

I honestly don't see what the huge deal is about the bathing suit. Before she married Felipe, Letizia most likely went to the beach in a bikini, and tons of people saw her and barely gave her a glance, just as they do the countless amount of women who put on a bikini every day in the summer. She knows how concerened they are about getting her photo, I presume, she could wear a less revealing bathing suit, or wear a cover up or something like that. Or when she sees a photographer just duck and cover or wrap a towel or blanket around herself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom