Summer Holidays in Mallorca: 2007

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think is very sweet the small children dresses alike, now when already they are bigger I do not like it..

I think is very sweet the small children dresses alike, now when already they are bigger I do not like it..

Yes, I agree, Leonor and Sofia are cute dressed alike, I just hope they aren't when they're like 10.

Great pictures, everyone looks good. Was Victoria playing with Leonor?

I have to say that the Princess looks very healthy, just naturally thin.

I think it would be fairly obvious these two angels are sisters, even if we didn't know who they are.
Just have a look as these pictures: Pic 1 ; Pic 2 ; :wub:
Uncanny resemblance. :D

All this children look wonderfully health and happy. Irene is so cute. And little Sophia is very cute (in an "old man" faced kinda wa). And love Juan, Miguel and Pable I think they are the cutest of all of the royal kids.

I have to say that the Princess looks very healthy, just naturally thin.
She has nice legs in those beach photos... ;)

About the photoshoot, I loved Sofia's and Leonor's dresses (again... yeah, I'm all for girlish-like dresses :wub: ).

From the grown up ladies, Elena was the most favoured today (I liked her clothes, but first of all, she seems very relaxed and happy) and it's always cute seing her children so attached to Leonor.

thanks for the pictures!

all i can say is that i simply get such a good vibe of this family. the kids look adorable, the king and queen are delighted with their children who are growing up so quickly and the parents look so happy together.

i loved the moment when froilan and victoria took leonor for a walk and how caring froilan was with her! he will be such a gentleman when he is older. no signs anymore of the troublemaker we saw at the wedding. sofia is such a beauty as well. she quite resembles irene, rather than leonor, and she is always so alert!

elsa, i'm with you on the dresses. they are so beautiful! (although my personal favourite of this summer was the red one with the red and white bow leonor wore some days ago)

just want to note that today's pictures deny whatever some people speculated on yesterday and letizia and juan carlos seem to have a perfectly good relationship: isn't this pic of the king fixing sofia's pacifier the cutest thing? http://estaticos03.cache.el-mundo.n...real_completo/1186425328_extras_albumes_0.jpg

Dear Chuchu,
You don't have to take things so personally. We are not attacking Letizia. We are just giving an opinion--just like you are. The forum is about Letizia and the royal family, right? So, I think we need to comment on her and things she is doing--otherwise, this forum would be a little boring.
Beleive me I do not take things personally. I just think the comments are very predictable. This is a fun forum and I take the comments with a grain of salt.

i loved the moment when froilan and victoria took leonor for a walk and how caring froilan was with her! he will be such a gentleman when he is older. no signs anymore of the troublemaker we saw at the wedding. sofia is such a beauty as well. she quite resembles irene, rather than leonor, and she is always so alert!

I do not know if Leonor liked it so much.:lol:

For my it has been to better scene. Miguel and Pablo to catch her sister Irene. Victoria approaches the Prince, and convinces him to take to Leonor, which goes awhile trying to be liberated of the hand of her father. Froilán comes to help her sister and between so many hands Leonor´s kness meets in the soil ... she puts face of fright ... she touches her knee ... but not a tear. And starts walking with her cousins, doing balances. Froilán stopsher for pose before the photographers, but she wants follow. Finally the photographers do the photo, and the children continue their way.

The scene is totally comical.:lol: It is evident that the children of the Infanta Elena must pass enough time with Leonor.

Leonor and Sofia's outfits are darling. I liked the way Froilan and Victoria had matching stripes. Beautiful family

Once again I see with surprise like the defenders of Felipe and Letizia, must speak badly of the king to praise the princes. You are not Spanish, nor you know, apparently, the trajectory and the history of the real family. QUOTE] Your point is well taken.
T

I believe that people do not say her opinion but imposes her opinion. This forum is not boring and does not need people who criticize to do it more amused.

The photos of this summer in Mallorca are precious. I like much the Felipe´s and Letizia´s photos in the beach,princess Letizia was beautiful with short trousers,she is thin but she has a very pretty legs .
The next summer photos will be better because the little Sofía will be one years old!!!:wub::wub::wub:

Very nice pics and finally, we see JC laughing and as the center of the family :lol:. All children look great, Cristina's boys in different outfits - perfect. But what was wrong with Cristina. Maybe I missed the pic where she smiled and did not look to the ground? Standing on the outside of the group, she doesn't look in a good mood. Elena looking best, I have to say. I like her style most of all. Letizia, I am sorry to say but she does not look good and those white tight pants do not help. She is skinny, ok, and will probably be skinny for the rest of her life but especially her face looks skin and bones and very tired and I better not mention her hair. The last time that I was very impressed with her appearance - dress, hair, looks, impeccable - was at the PoAA last year, wearing that pink dress / costume, simply stunning. Since then, I am afraid, everything went downhill. I wonder where her sense of style has gone and do hope it comes back right in time when she returns to work in September.

mallorcadiario.com

Sofia, the star in her first photo session in Marivent

The little Infanta Sofía has been the indisputable star in her first official photo session, the summer one, together with the rest of members of the Royal Family in Marivent's Palace. Headed by the King and the Queen, there have been present at the act the Princes of Asturias, Don Felipe and Dona Letizia, with their daughters Leonor and Sofia; the Dukes of Lugo, the Infanta Elena and Jaime de Marichalar, with their children Felipe Juan Froilán and Victoria Federica; and the Dukes of Lugo, the Infanta Elena and Iñaki Urdangarín, together with Juan Valentín, Pablo Nicolás, Miguel and Irene.

Royal photosession with the Spanish Royal family at Marivent Palace in Palma de Mallorca.

PPE Agency Mallorca

I think it would be fairly obvious these two angels are sisters, even if we didn't know who they are.
Just have a look as these pictures: Pic 1 ; Pic 2 ; :wub:
Uncanny resemblance. :D

Sofia looks so much like baby Letizia in that black-white picture posted on another thread. She has her mother's big eyes, no wonder all those photographers were impressed by her good look.

Personnally I would have loved to see a picture of Leonor and Irene playing together or at least standing together ,they are both soooo cute.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom