Summer Holidays in Mallorca: 2007

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The LFI photos are wonderful especially those with leonor in her blue sailer dress.I wish we could have all of them big,especially the one the prince throw infanta leonor up or some of leonor's close ups,anyway thank you so much for everything.I am looking forward to tomorrow's photos,just some wishes for tomorrow:1.Infanta sofia will be awake.2.The royal family won't stand in line like last year,they find some stairs to sit on and let the kids be more free to play with eachother.3.PEOPLE HERE DON'T COMPARE ANY KID,MOTHER,FATHER,..and allow us to enjoy.4.beautiful dresses for kids and adults,hope princess do something different with her hair,and infanta cristina won't dress her boys the same.5. more pics of daddy felipe with her daughters,mummy had enough,especially sofia in felipe's armsfingers cross.

All the photos are precious, all the children are a BEAUTY.

Sometimes I surprise what I read, but I respect all the opinions.
To criticize a mother for having a super attentive and affectionate behavior with her daughters is strange, or to compare mothers (as if existed instructions to be a mother), or compare two girls innocent to everything.

Leonor is a very energetic and happy ...beautiful girl :)!!

I think Irene is shy, yes she is shy, but WHAT'S THE PROBLEM? she is increasingly PRETTY:rolleyes:!!

The princes in love, As always!

Last edited:
I also hope to see Sofia in Felipe's arms! :wub:

This thread is to discuss the summer vacations of the Spanish royal family. There are other places to discuss what you think of the Princes or their relationships with other members of the SRF. As Avalon has already warned people to stay on topic any further off topic posts will be deleted.

Spanish Forum Moderators

MARI ME TOO :wub::wub:!!!!

Lets cross our fingers BeautyLeonor! :lol:

:lol::lol: yessss!
I really want that photo because we have never seen sofi with dad!

Last edited:
Someone knows what time will be the photographic session?

and infanta cristina won't dress her boys the same.

I am so with you here. They are individuals and should be dressed as such. I hope Letizia doesn't start dressing the girls alike. Maybe Felipe will prevent her from doing it since he had to suffer as a boy when not only his sisters were dressed alike by Queen Sofia but also his clothing was similar, the only difference wearing trousers instead of a dress :eek:, some events are well documented in the Retrospective Threads :rolleyes:

I can't recall Elena trying to do it with her kids, but to be honest she always had the best sense of fashion and looks within the SRF.

I agree. Felipe seems to be a real family man, unlike his Father who would rather be with "the guys" sailing or hunting. But then, Felipe has always been more like his mother than like his father.

Once again I see with surprise like the defenders of Felipe and Letizia, must speak badly of the king to praise the princes. You are not Spanish, nor you know, apparently, the trajectory and the history of the real family. There are hundreds of photographies in which it appears JC since Elena was born, and throughout the years, even present, in attitude cariñosísima with its children, maintaining to them in arms and playing with them when they were small, embracing to them and watching to them with affection. I do not understand as you can affirm something thus, in addition I believe either that, if it were certain what you say, that is completely false, is necessary to compare. It is an ugly custom of the admirers of Letizia, who in addition finish beginning to be interested in SRF does very just a short time and they do not know anything almost. East Haceis heavy, cloying and boring forum with as much exaggerated flattery, and nonpermitis no critic to the princes, but perdeis the occasion not to criticize to the other members of the family, in special to the king, comes or it does not come to story. I prefer the forums separately, like when there are no vacations, because seen or that there is, the forum of the princes directly I do not enter

You are not Spanish, nor you know, apparently, the trajectory and the history of the real family.

First, you misinterpredted my post completely. I am not anti any one in the SRF, or pro any member--I like them all to one degree or another, even Jaime de Marichalar. I feel no need to defend any of the members, either. I made an observation, not a criticism. And it is a fair observation that RIGHT NOW, the King appears to have a predilection for his sailing and his hunting--it is not a critisism, just an observation. And you know, I didn't mention Letizia in the post you are reacting too, so I don't know why you brought her into the equation--I didn't.

And, by the way, I may currently live in the USA, but I am Spanish--why else would I ever call myself "soria girl"? So yes, I am perfectly well informed.

Last edited:
Deadline Press and Face to Face have both posted images from the weekend for those who are interested.

I am so with you here. They are individuals and should be dressed as such. I hope Letizia doesn't start dressing the girls alike. Maybe Felipe will prevent her from doing it since he had to suffer as a boy when not only his sisters were dressed alike by Queen Sofia but also his clothing was similar, the only difference wearing trousers instead of a dress :eek:, some events are well documented in the Retrospective Threads :rolleyes:

I can't recall Elena trying to do it with her kids, but to be honest she always had the best sense of fashion and looks within the SRF.

I would guess that Letizia will dress them the same--when I was a kid I was dressed like my sisters. It's not done assiduasly any longer, but it used to be the norm. I just hope if she does, she stops before they are the age of Cristina's boys. It's cute while they are young, but her boys are maybe getting too old.

And just to be sure none gets mad at me--I am not critisizing Cristina, merely making an observation.

Last edited:
differen fathers at a different time, the rol of men in general has changed. A similar situation is with Frederik of Denmark being a different kind of father than his own was.

Duke of Marmalade;650170 [QUOTE said:
And just to be sure none gets mad at me--I am not critisizing Cristina, merely making an observation.

I do hope no one gets mad at you soriagirl because that's against the purpose of the forum - giving your opinion, agree on something, critizise etc and I don't see a problem as long as it is not done in an uncivilized or offensive manner. As long as I have been reading / posting on TRF, I can't recall such a discussion in the spanish forum, to be honest. It's amazing how one can feel pushed into the offensive corner by others when just giving an opinon - on Cristina dressing her boys equally, Letizia's messy hair or the King not smiling at events :rolleyes:

First, you misinterpredted my post completely. I am not anti any one in the SRF, or pro any member--I like them all to one degree or another, even Jaime de Marichalar. I feel no need to defend any of the members, either. I made an observation, not a criticism. And it is a fair observation that RIGHT NOW, the King appears to have a predilection for his sailing and his hunting--it is not a critisism, just an observation. And you know, I didn't mention Letizia in the post you are reacting too, so I don't know why you brought her into the equation--I didn't.

And, by the way, I may currently live in the USA, but I am Spanish--why else would I ever call myself "soria girl"? So yes, I am perfectly well informed.

Pardon, but I do not agree, I do not create to have misinterpreted nothing, since your Exact words were " Felipe is a good father, not thus JC that prefers the hunting " therefore it is not possible that are comparing what makes Felipe “now”, with which makes JC " now”, since the facet of father of children smaller than requires that type of attention, was back for JC long ago, only you can compare what makes Felipe like recent father, with which made JC when their children were small when their small children were Jc was a very affectionate father. He is absurd to compare the obligations of Felipe with two very small daughters with those of the king present, not him encounter no sense, nor to that it comes if intention is not had to criticize. In any case I am not going to make controversy with this nor with another one question.SALUDOS

I just want to say that I think all the Spainish grandchildren are beautiful. What I like about them is that they all look different. Each family has their own idenity. Elena's children look so much like her and have the same expressions, which are always so funny, they are beautiful children. Cristina children, I think, look like both of their parents and are absolutely beautiful and full of wonder. Of course, F & L children will get a little more press because of who they are, but Leonor is a beautiful two year old. She has a lot of spunk and thank goodness for that, she will need it in her life as the press will be a constant in her life. If Irene is a little bit more shy, who wouldn't be having 3 older brothers, who seems to have a lot of energy. To me she just looks like a daddy's girl. To constantly compare all these children is too bad because they are very loved and precious. No one in the family seems to favor any of them, I think we should do the same. IMO Please this isn't critism, just an observation.

Very nice pitures and videos from the royals , they are friendly to the pfotografs and go always with there faces to the cameras. NICE.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom