The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Royal Family of Spain

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 08-02-2007, 12:10 PM
Heir Apparent

thanks for the video! they looked like they were enjoying themselves at the concert. it's quite funny because if you look closely letizia seems to be telling felipe something, but he can't hear her because of the noise, and letizia gives up by moving her hand as in "let's leave it". such an expressive gesture, that we can guess what's happening simply by looking at them...

http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/
Take some time to sign the petitions @: http://www.thepetitionsite.com/animal-welfare/all
Old 08-02-2007, 12:39 PM
Courtier

VIDEO from Aqui hay tomate (Telecinco)

Old 08-02-2007, 04:07 PM
Courtier

Letizia's handbag is of Isabel Sartorius's line, I read in Hello that she (isabel) wanted to give a handbag to all her friends, including Princess Letizia, I think that this one is one of these gifts.

IsabelSartorius.com#
http://img355.imageshack.us/img355/4550/shandbagms7.png
Old 08-02-2007, 04:33 PM
Imperial Majesty

King Juan Carlos and Prince Felipe sailing

http://new2.isifa.com/photo/preview/14752080.jpg
http://new2.isifa.com/photo/preview/14752081.jpg
http://new2.isifa.com/photo/preview/14752086.jpg
http://new2.isifa.com/photo/preview/14752090.jpg
Old 08-02-2007, 04:56 PM
Gentry

I just noticed that Leonor's pink cap has a crest on it. I think it the crest of the Prince but I'm not sure.
Old 08-02-2007, 05:03 PM
Imperial Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doña Metizia View Post
I just noticed that Leonor's pink cap has a crest on it. I think it the crest of the Prince but I'm not sure.
According to the press, it was the shield of the Royal Guard, in the posterior part it had the name of "Leonor" embroidered.

http://www.abc.es/galerias/gente/med....209697423.JPG
Old 08-02-2007, 05:26 PM
Gentry

Thank you lula!
Old 08-02-2007, 06:35 PM
Serene Highness
Picture of the Month Representative – Spain

Quote:
Originally Posted by lula View Post
mallorcadiario.com

The Prince avoids a tragedy with a change of direction

In tragedy. This way it might have ended the fourth day of the Cup of the King of Sail of not being for a change of direction of the Prince Felipe. In the field of ditches and to scanty minutes of which the exit of the Transpac 52 was giving one of the ships in that there travel the numerous journalists who during these days cover the information, it has crossed in the path of the 'CAM' putting in danger to the crew of both crafts.

Don Felipe, who was going to the cane, has reacted of rapid and serene form and with a guessed right change of direction has avoided a catastrophe. There were not so calm the rest of companions of navigation of the Prince that there is increpado the attitude of the ship of the journalists doing all kinds of exclamations and they shouting: " Take you of there ".
Thank God he reacted fast enough!
Old 08-02-2007, 07:19 PM
Commoner

The paparazzis are probably kicking themselves right about now. After a photo of Letizia in a bikini, I bet the biggest seller would be a clear photo of the Prince and Princess kissing--and in the long version of the video at the concert there is definetly a kiss--but seen from behind.

Poor paparazzis--they could have had a nice summer bonus check!
Old 08-02-2007, 07:20 PM
Commoner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mari_* View Post
Thank God he reacted fast enough!
Yeah, really. Those photographers can be a pretty overzealous bunch!
Old 08-02-2007, 07:45 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by soriagirl View Post
The paparazzis are probably kicking themselves right about now. After a photo of Letizia in a bikini, I bet the biggest seller would be a clear photo of the Prince and Princess kissing--and in the long version of the video at the concert there is definetly a kiss--but seen from behind.

Poor paparazzis--they could have had a nice summer bonus check!
i agree!.. poor paparazzis... i saw the long version, and i think there was a kiss!

http://img295.imageshack.us/img295/5052/2010mp9.png
Old 08-02-2007, 09:55 PM
Nobility

Things seem to be going very, very well for the Prince and Princess of Asturias. I thought they had a good chance at the beginning, but things are looking better every year. I think the princess looks better than she has ever looked, and that gold dress she wore the other night was amazing. If the prince doesn't think he is the luckiest man in the world, then there is something wrong with him, but I think he does realize it.
Old 08-02-2007, 10:40 PM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by soriagirl View Post
Some people commented on Letizia's hair cut--I really like it because it is so modern--especially that clean straight back view--but maybe it's just me, 'cause I am surely in the minority when I say, for example, that I hate hate hate the hats and head pieces other royals wear--so old fashioned. I like modern and I think her hair cut is very modern.
I, for one, agree with you. I like her new hair cut because it's modern and it makes her look younger with the band.
Old 08-02-2007, 11:06 PM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duke of Marmalade View Post
That doesn't make it look better on her. Especially the baggy border and the weird pattern. The color suits her very well though.

But it's clothes, opinions are very different. Until one year ago I thought Letizia was the best dressed CP and I was especially fond of her classical bright colored costumes - and I remember many people blaming her for not being fashionable enough. I think she looks best in business style clothes and I am not so much a fan of her gala dresses or casual stuff.
It's a fun dress. If it looks good on anyone, it's Letizia because she's model thin. The dress wouldn't look good for anyone with extra weight on the hip. It's funky. She's on vacation so she should wear some fun clothes.

Actually, I like the casual dresses she wore more often than her gala dresses, except The Red Dress. I remember she wore a chic black dress at the pre-wedding dinner of Felipe's cousin one time. It's ultra chic. She looked fantastic. She wore a Versace-look alike scarf print dress at the Nautica Club dinner the first year of her marriage. She looked great too. Then last year at Mallorca, she wore that white cotton off-shoulder Spanish dress. She looked sensational. Felipe looked at her like he wanted to get it off of her.
Old 08-03-2007, 12:55 AM
Serene Highness
Picture of the Month Representative – Spain

Quote:
Originally Posted by highpriestess
Felipe looked at her like he wanted to get it off of her.
Who knows.. he probably did, and maybe that is why we have Sofi now
Old 08-03-2007, 03:40 AM
Imperial Majesty

Spanish Royals at the Copa del Rey Sailing Trophy in Mallorca – Day 4
August 2, 2007
Mallorca, Mallorca Spain

WireImage: Listings
Old 08-03-2007, 03:45 AM
Royal Highness

Anybody knows how long Felipe, Letizia and the kids will stay in Mallorca?
Old 08-03-2007, 04:01 AM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by asturiana View Post
Anybody knows how long Felipe, Letizia and the kids will stay in Mallorca?
Usually the King and the family stay there till the end of August/early September.

Old 08-03-2007, 04:22 AM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeautyLeonor View Post
i agree!.. poor paparazzis... i saw the long version, and i think there was a kiss!

http://img295.imageshack.us/img295/5052/2010mp9.png
Old 08-03-2007, 04:30 AM
Imperial Majesty

Ultima Hora Digital. El Discreto...

Of white

The outfitters participants in the Cup of the King have dinner with the King and the Prince in the Royal Nautical Club of Palm to outfitters' traditional dinner of the Cup of the King of sail took place last night in the Royal Nautical Club of Palm marked by the white of the gown of the guests. As every year, the bosses of the teams participants in the ditch could enjoy a party the king Juan Carlos I and his family, as well as other personalities of the Majorcan society.