The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Royal Family of Spain

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 07-31-2007, 10:24 PM
Nobility

Finally.

Tonight she looks really good for a summer dinner in Palma; I rarely like her style and Today I'm happily surprised, she's matching the accesories with the dress and shoes and the outfit is right for a person her age.

That's the kind of style she should stick to when it comes to "not so formal" kind of activities.

Old 07-31-2007, 11:36 PM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by ccile76 View Post
thanks for the last pictures and videos!!

I love when leonor says" playa, playa!!" so cute!!
What does "playa" mean?

Old 07-31-2007, 11:39 PM
Serene Highness
Picture of the Month Representative Spain

"Playa" means beach!
Old 08-01-2007, 12:07 AM
Royal Highness
TRF Author

Hey, friends! Do you remember those people who was worried about Infanta Leonor's leg in her Official Christmas photo? I hope they realizes this adorable little girl has a wonderful pair of legs and CAN surely use them properly! Oh, these rumors!

Vanesa.
Old 08-01-2007, 12:17 AM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by lizbette777 View Post
Leonor is so cute, I just love the way their parents dress her!!!!
Yeah, I think Leonor will be a "fashion icon" before reaching 3. If I were a designer or manufacturer of girl clothing, I'd copy anything Leonor wears.
Old 08-01-2007, 12:22 AM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by ikram View Post
a true star Princess is born !!!!!http://cache.gettyimages.com/xc/7588...18C39993500F0E
look at the position of her face, hand
waouuuuuuuuuuuu
And look at her mouth. She's enjoying all the cameras and attention. She's not just a star. She's a diva!
Old 08-01-2007, 12:42 AM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by lula View Post
Wow. She looks great here. The gold dress and the gold chandalier earings are fantastic on her. Letizia wears some of the best dresses when she's casual.
Old 08-01-2007, 12:54 AM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mari_* View Post
"Playa" means beach!
I see. Thanks.
Old 08-01-2007, 01:20 AM
Royal Highness

Just a reminder to everone--While I think that we can aree that the children of the Spanish royals are quite cute posts such as "She's adorable" and "how cute" are considered empty posts and will therefore be deleted. As stated in the FAQ section:

Empty posts are very short replies which add no value to the thread and do not contribute to or advance the discussion. Since these posts interrupt the flow of discussion, the moderators routinely remove them.

So rather than just posting that you think the children are cute expand on that and contribute to the discussion!

marezdote
Spanish Forum Moderator
Old 08-01-2007, 01:57 AM
Imperial Majesty

Princess Letizia looks great, her dress is just right for the warm summer evening. I think this summer we are going to be spoiled with lots of photos of this interesting family!
Old 08-01-2007, 02:18 AM
Courtier

I think she already is a "fashion icon"
Quote:
Originally Posted by highpriestess View Post
Yeah, I think Leonor will be a "fashion icon" before reaching 3. If I were a designer or manufacturer of girl clothing, I'd copy anything Leonor wears.
Old 08-01-2007, 02:28 AM
Royal Highness

Some really nice pics..So adorable little girl!

Vamos a la playa

So adorable

Papa and me

Old 08-01-2007, 02:55 AM
Serene Highness
Picture of the Month Representative Spain

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ianna View Post
Some really nice pics..So adorable little girl!Papa and me
Ok, now Felipe's time to be praised..
He looks GORGEOUS, VERY VERY HANDSOME!
Old 08-01-2007, 04:02 AM
Majesty
TRF Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by princess leonor View Post
This family is great. They're so down-to-earth and that's really unique. I mean they allow themselves and their children to be photographed during what is supposd to be their holiday away from duties and without limits. They don't even mind and take the time to pose for them, wave at them and smile.
Well, they do it every year and will have to do it for the rest of their lifes. Just imagine the reaction, not only on this forum, if they didn't
Old 08-01-2007, 04:09 AM
Majesty
TRF Author

Maybe I am the only person who doesn't like the dress. It looks like a bag on her, weird pattern and why the pregnancy cut? To prevent people from thinking that she is too skinny? The colour looks good on her though. The new hair cut is soooo boring, I wish she hadn't cut it and had some options for variety.

Felipe looks terrific, tan, handsome and nice casual look (doesn't happen too often with him).
Old 08-01-2007, 04:15 AM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duke of Marmalade
Maybe I am the only person who doesn't like the dress. It looks like a bag on her, weird pattern and why the pregnancy cut? To prevent people from thinking that she is too skinny? The colour looks good on her though. The new hair cut is soooo boring, I wish she hadn't cut it and had some options for variety.

Felipe looks terrific, tan, handsome and nice casual look (doesn't happen too often with him).
You are not the only one, who doesn't like the dress. The pattern doesn't work for me either.
But I really like how Letizia looks - she's shinig, and I do like the new haircut. Her face seems a little fuuler, and that suits her a lot too.

And of courss, Felipe looks terrific, as usual.
Queen Elizabeth: "I cannot lead you into battle, I do not give you laws or administer justice but I can do something else, I can give you my heart and my devotion to these old islands and to all the peoples of our brotherhood of nations." God, Save The Queen!
Old 08-01-2007, 04:16 AM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duke of Marmalade View Post

I'm not sure if you're a girl, but the style of the dress is called a "bubble" skirt.
Old 08-01-2007, 04:31 AM
Moderator Emeritus

Pics from Deadline

Letizia and Sofia
Letizia and Sofia II
Letizia and Sofia III
Letizia and Sofia IIII
Letizia, Sofia and Leonor

Gallery

Old 08-01-2007, 05:06 AM
Serene Highness

Lovely dress letizia was wearing last night to that dinner. Looks great on her. I think it's the kind of dress that doesn't look good on everyone, but it sure looks amazing on her. She looks so incredibly happy! Felipe looks handsome, but I guess that information is irrelevent as he always looks that way
I think Leonor's dresses, as well as Sofia's, are great advertising for Spain's children clothes. I;m sure that not only mothers in Spain want to dress their daughter like Leo, but women all over the world who see that angelic face would. If I weren't living in Spain and had a little girl I would sure considere a visit to Spain to go baby shopping
I hope we'll get to see more of Leo and Sofia today, I know it's repetative, but they're just so cute Can't wait to see what they'll be wearing
Old 08-01-2007, 05:32 AM
Serene Highness

La Infanta Sofa da su primer paseo en barco en brazos de su madre

Article to be found here: ABC.es: gente - gente - La Infanta Sofa da su primer paseo en barco en brazos de su madre

photogallery: La Infanta Sofa da su primer paseo en barco en brazos de su madre

I'm not sure if we've allready seen all these photos before, but at least they're big and without watermark from newspaper ABC