Summer Holidays in Mallorca: 2007

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I like Letizia's outfit from today better than her outfit for last night. Yesterday's dress the color was pretty, but the style was a little too "teenaged" in my opinion. It looks like something a sixteen year old would like wearing. I loved the pants and shirt, the shirt was very pretty.

Thankssssssssss for these wonderful photos!!!!!
Without a doubt they are my favorite royal family:wub:,they are so fresh and natural.....
I am not going to say nothing more of Leonor because everything has been said already about her.She is a girl so beautiful,amused and lively...that it will make us to pass very good moments in the future:flowers:

Infanta Sofía is a perfect baby, she has very pretty facial features and I am sure that she will be a precious girl like her sister Leonor.:wub:

...and princess Letizia...she is a beautiful and inteligent woman who I admire since the first time i saw her.She is faithful to her own style and I think that it is own of women with fixed ideas that they are not let influence to themselves.I love her simple but elegant style.

Last edited:
Princess Letizia looks great tonight, her outfit is really nice (as it was yesterday also). It so good to see Letizia so happy, she is smiling all the time. I loved to watch the pictures from yesterday (Sofia, Letizia, Leonor and Sofia), you could see pure happiness at their faces, it made my day!

Can anyone tell me why the King is absent when he is present??

what a funny girl leonor is... :)

i loved letizia's new dress, quite a nice colour and design.

The couple looked lovely, casual and relaxed. Love Letizia's handbag. Hope they acknowledged the little girl looking at them adoringly.

Stellad

thanks for the new pictures for today!!

I love letizia's skirt!! she's really beautiful! she loves to be fashion!! oh my god her bag is so beautiful!! I want the same!lol
and she looks so happy!! it's great to see her like that after the death of her sister and the beginning of her pregnancy!! she's rally happy with her husband and her two little daughters!! what a beautiful family!!

Last edited:
Here's larger pic..had to resize it. Hope you'll like it!;):)

Proud Mom and baby Sofia

Sweet baby! I love it how she opened her eyes a little bit. It's almost as if she knew that the press wanted her to, like saying "Ok, now you can see my pretty eyes, get your shots now, because I'm closing them in a minute!" I also think it's great that they followed up on their promise and let us see pretty Sofia again.

what do you mean? sorry magnik but your question isnt very clear.
Sorry, I mean his straight face (and sometimes behaviour) whe he is on official and other events like this one with (part) his family. He is face is almost all the times the same - absent.

Princess Leitizia And Prince Felipe Attend A Pop Concert In Majorca
August 1, 2007
Mallorca, Spain

[FONT=verdana, arial, helvetica][/FONT]
WireImage: Listings

If you wouldn't know her would you say that she is a mother of two?!

I am really starting to love this family, because to me that is what they are first of all, they are a family. I also agree, if you didn't know Leti had two little babies, you would never be able to tell. God either blessed her with a great metabolism or a great nutritionalist.:lol: I would love to know her secret. They both look very nice and happy. It is great to see the genuine smiles.:wub:

If you wouldn't know her would you say that she is a mother of two?!

My mother had three children and she is thin like Letizia( I have inherited her natural thinness :rolleyes::lol:)...So it is not so strange to have children and later to be thin again. It is a metabolism question and I think that it is not soooooo difficult to understand,but even so I see that some people do not to get understand it.:king4:

Last edited:
I can't get over how cute Sofi is :wub:
You rock agm, thanks for the pics! :flowers:

Anybody knows how JC and Felipe did on today's regatas?

So are Felipe and Juan Carlos racing against each other?

Last edited:
Wow. She looks great here. The gold dress and the gold chandalier earings are fantastic on her. Letizia wears some of the best dresses when she's casual.

She looks like a Jennifer Aniston on the Red Carpet.

Maybe I am the only person who doesn't like the dress. It looks like a bag on her, weird pattern and why the pregnancy cut? To prevent people from thinking that she is too skinny? The colour looks good on her though. The new hair cut is soooo boring, I wish she hadn't cut it and had some options for variety.

Felipe looks terrific, tan, handsome and nice casual look (doesn't happen too often with him).
This cut of dress is called "baby doll" and it is the very "in fashion" here in the US.

I love Letizia's outfit today, but her shoes are perfect, I want one af those :)... It's so great look at them, I see a really happy family after they had happened this year

This cut of dress is called "baby doll" and it is the very "in fashion" here in the US.

Actually, it's a baby doll dress with a bubble skirt shape. Yes, it's very en vogue here in the US. Since I saw the similar style in Zara stores, I assume it's very en vogue in Spain too. Yes, the style can make women look preganent, but it's also great for hiding those extra pounds around the waist and hip. ;)

Can anyone tell me why the King is absent when he is present??
If I understand what you are saying--I think he is just not ageing very well. I saw a picture of him recently in Germany and he looked soooo out of it. I just think his very full life (to put it respectfully) has caught up with him and he is not ageing well -- unlike the Queen, who is ageing magnificently.

Some people commented on Letizia's hair cut--I really like it because it is so modern--especially that clean straight back view--but maybe it's just me, 'cause I am surely in the minority when I say, for example, that I hate hate hate the hats and head pieces other royals wear--so old fashioned. I like modern and I think her hair cut is very modern. I adore the queen, but her summer outfits should be put away just like all the awful hats and head pieces they wear in the northern countires...

Am I being too critical? Clothing is so stupid any how.

I'm totally agree with you about the outfits of Sofia, but she always has dressed like that so I don't think anytihing is going to change in the future, but it's also fun and, bring a lot of color to us:flowers::flowers::flowers:

I haven't been here for quite some time and didn't realise that the SRF have already started their summer vacation.
Well, I hope they have a good vacation. And I look forward to the many pictures that are sure to come as the holiday progresses.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom